Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest Anupam Anand
for Black Lover background wall paper for SPB Yann Rom 23150

Ur theme is pretty... How can I install d same theme... the rar file only contains some images and dat files

Guest Hanif Jiwani
Ur theme is pretty... How can I install d same theme... the rar file only contains some images and dat files

How to change the background:

1. LifeStile panel: copy from SPB Mobile Shell folder background.dat. Rename to background.bmp. Edit and save. Rename to background.dat. Finish SPB Mobile Shell. Copy background.dat to SPB Mobile Shell folder. Restart SPB Mobile Shell.

2. Other panels: copy from SPB Mobile Shell folder qa_fundotela.dat. Rename to qa_fundotela.zip. Unpack files with password b0fm18zq. Edit files from archive and save (if you are using your own images then make sure they are the same resolution and saved as 16bit (R5G6B5) bmp). Pack files to qa_fundotela.zip with password b0fm18zq . Rename to qa_fundotela.dat. Copy file to SPB Mobile Shell folder . Restart SPB Mobile Shell.

enjoing :lol:

Guest khrisstyan

I found another bug in spb rom...the volume icon from the taskbar after a while gets back to default.

Update:now is back to normal :lol:

post-562531-1295850567_thumb.jpg

Edited by khrisstyan

Guest dreamnej
I found another bug in spb rom...the volume icon from the taskbar after a while gets back to default.

Update:now is back to normal :lol:

I follow you. wad a great theme. v1 and v2 was beautiful.v3 theme are welcome.

Guest khrisstyan
I follow you. wad a great theme. v1 and v2 was beautiful.v3 theme are welcome.

thank you,there is version 2.5 and soon version 2.6 its a small update and then i will start de version 2 of HTC weather hub because I have the original images extracted from htc wp7 rom.

Guest doronwin

hello all,

i was wondering : i love the feature when you have an incoming call, and you can screen it and send a pre-detemined SMS to the caller with few messaging options.

so, anyhow, can these be altered or can i add something of my own ? if yes, can anyone tell me where to edit this option ?

thanks in advance...

Doron.

btw i use the GTX rom and absoloutley love it !

Guest blizart

hello, I'have a problem with HTC photo album...when I installed rom SPB Droid HTC photo album shows photos only landscape and not portrait...!!!

How can I see pictures in portrait with this ROM...?

Thank