Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest stefg
I was about getting HD2 then I changed my mind .. I decided to wait till the end of this year "WM7 will mature with mango, andriod will bring high-end devices, Apple will release ios5 .." .. Long live my Omnia :unsure:

I'm glad to read that! :)

Your rom looks great!

PS. Yonn, can you make a cab with your final ezinput?

Edited by stefg

Guest kaiyee
Still with my Omnia .. Getting either wm7 or andriod "maybe also iphone but unlikely" by end of this year "hopefully" ...

Thanks Yonn for your ROM, I will stick with my Omnia for a bit longer because of you!

Guest magawa

The main reason for changing is my omnia was "died" .

I bought HD2 becuz it have "android - WM6.5 - WP7 " and all are working like a charm .

WM6.5 >> have all my old and most liked app's and for sure the sense manila 3d :unsure:

android >> alot iphone apps and super graphics games .

WP7 >> 720p camera recoding , super very fast , but I think is still in development .

also @andrew : android have alot of good UI's , you have " spb 3d 5 - sense 2.0 and 2.1 - MIUI iphone like roms - go launcher EX - etc .... "

and u can dual boot WM6.5 with alot of android "1 or 2 or or 3 or 4 ETC :) ..." roms at same time .

or dual boot WP7 with a lot of android "1 or 2 or or 3 or 4 ETC :P ..." roms at same time .

best wishes ,

MGW

Edited by magawa

Guest andrew.mazlim
The main reason for changing is my omnia was "died" .

I bought HD2 becuz it have "android - WM6.5 - WP7 " and all are working like a charm .

WM6.5 >> have all my old and most liked app's and for sure the sense manila 3d :unsure:

android >> alot iphone apps and super graphics games .

WP7 >> 720p camera recoding , super very fast , but I think is still in development .

also @andrew : android have alot of good UI's , you have " spb 3d 5 - sense 2.0 and 2.1 - MIUI iphone like roms - go launcher EX - etc .... "

and u can dual boot WM6.5 with alot of android "1 or 2 or or 3 or 4 ETC :) ..." roms at same time .

or dual boot WP7 with a lot of android "1 or 2 or or 3 or 4 ETC :P ..." roms at same time .

best wishes ,

MGW

Ι'm focused to find a decent Leo, thxs.

Guest idomybest

Guess my next phone will be HTC HD2, but its so much huge to walk in Rio de Janeiro, and too expensive $1000k haha

I will wait, it will be my next upgrade

Guest andrew.mazlim
Guess my next phone will be HTC HD2, but its so much huge to walk in Rio de Janeiro, and too expensive $1000k haha

Are you joking??? $1000 for the HD2 - a two years old phone??? What are they (store-managers) there in Brazil,... Mafia people???

You can find a decent (used) HD2 with $200, tops!

Are you joking??? $1000 for the HD2 - a two years old phone??? What are they (store-managers) there in Brazil,... Mafia people???

A new HD2 here in Brazil is R$ 1000,00 (Brazilian Reais), something close to US$ 636,00 (US Dollars). But we can find it cheaper if take a deeper search at Mercado Livre (an e-bay like website).

But for R$ 1000,00, I would go with a HD7 wich is R$ 1200,00 or Desire HD for R$ 1400,00.

idomybest, cara, dá uma olhada no Mercado Livre, tem uns caras vendendo mais barato lá.

By the way, I was about to buy a Desire HD, but I decided to get a gTablet and wait for the new yonn ROM. =cD

Guest yonn1981

HD2 is delicious indeed but this time I'll seek a new device instead of 2+ old device ... Anyway I still have time till year end :unsure: ...

Update:

- HS++ ROM uploaded .. Attached XDA_UC needed to be in "My Storage" to install HS++ Theme ...

> SIP Menu replaced and xtask integrated with utask:

screen11k.pngscreen14la.png

Edited by yonn1981

Guest free2live
HD2 is delicious indeed but this time I'll seek a new device instead of 2+ old device ... Anyway I still have time till year end :unsure: ...

Update:

- HS++ ROM uploaded .. Attached XDA_UC needed to be in "My Storage" to install HS++ Theme ...

> SIP Menu replaced and xtask integrated with utask:

screen11k.pngscreen14la.png

when will it be ready?????? i want to give it a try :)

i put on my glasses :P:D:D

flashing right now.............

thanks

Edited by free2live

Guest Amr Ibrahim

Yonn, Great Rom

But I faced 2 problems:

1- When I change the city for weather erroe message appear (Couldn't remove value in HKLM\Software\Throttlelauncger\Googleweather\ville)

2- In the phone setting \ network , I didn't find the update time zone from to stop it , because in my country"EGYPT" the day light saving stopped but the wm update the time automatically.

Please advice, your prompt reply is high appreciated.

Edited by Amr Ibrahim

Guest idomybest

Yeah! $200 would be like something around R$400. Instead the 1 Dollar seems around to 2 Real. But there is a lot of taxes from the government and the shops! It is a mafia people. So it will be around a R$700 a HD2 (U$200 used)

A new HD2 here in Brazil is R$ 1000,00 (Brazilian Reais), something close to US$ 636,00 (US Dollars). But we can find it cheaper if take a deeper search at Mercado Livre (an e-bay like website).

But for R$ 1000,00, I would go with a HD7 wich is R$ 1200,00 or Desire HD for R$ 1400,00.

idomybest, cara, dá uma olhada no Mercado Livre, tem uns caras vendendo mais barato lá.

By the way, I was about to buy a Desire HD, but I decided to get a gTablet and wait for the new yonn ROM. =cD

Então, meu amigo, eu sei que o Mercado Livre vende, mas tem maior burocracia com lance de mercado pago e/ou depósito. Maior besteira tentar comprar por lá, na minha opinião. Seria uma boa comprar, mas depois que eu conheci o eBay, não largo de mão. BTW, já procurei tanto no Buscape e no Mercado Livre pessoas que estejam vendendo no Rio de Janeiro, mas a maioria tá vendendo o HD2 falseta, aqueles MPINFINITO

Como foi o esquema do seu?

Abraço!.

Guest idomybest

Awesome ROM, indeed, even didnt install it yet :P

When I get home, I will install it up. :)

edited:

More space less speed means more applications less perfomance? :unsure:

Edited by idomybest

Guest d3us

nice and something new after a while :unsure:

i really do appreciate ur effort about getting out samsung operator settings and adding htc, but i just can't make my internet to work

i even made a new connection manually, but it still doesn't work :P

mms works fine

and one more bug, ussd works once in 10 times ;)

in version HS++ 5/May/2011 ROM XPR - "Less Space - Better speed" u have 110mb storage and 55mb program memory free :)

Edited by d3us

Guest damnpoot

i good rom, very like it. i install it and now i figuring a problem. the wifi is always on and of automaticly. i can't connet to an acces point. thanks ( i use the xpr )

Guest mbunal
More space less speed means more applications less perfomance? :unsure:

Which programs are different between these two versions?

Guest z720

HI yong.. very sad it does not support chinese, i try manually install MS yahei but chinese character still in square.

Edited by z720