Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest seisman

yonn

i really enjoy your HS++ rom

now you have a new one , can you please provide us with a cab of HS++ and the theme , to be able to install it on your spb rom to have both , so the one can enjoy both of them , or if you have the spb stuff packed in cab install on th hs++ this will be great .........or if you have boht :P

another point i noticed new task bar icons , it looks good , can you also provide a cab for this icons

i know , i ask you for many thingd but you have always been good in helping

Guest shinz14
yonn

now you have a new one , can you please provide us with a cab of HS++ and the theme , to be able to install it on your spb rom to have both , so the one can enjoy both of them , or if you have the spb stuff packed in cab install on th hs++ this will be great .........or if you have boht :rolleyes:

another point i noticed new task bar icons , it looks good , can you also provide a cab for this icons

agree to this...

yonn we like both but can we have HS++ in your SPB droid v3 ROM?

its possible right?

can u give us a CAB?

pls?

:P

Guest z720

hello master yong, i'm not too sure are you facing hang issue during open some apps? Just wonder what's the pagepool size of you rom? If is 8M possible to increase to 12M, it would be more smooth and faster.

Thanks .. you are the man :P

5D5G3473M852

Edited by z720

Guest 2001

Hi Yonn,

Thanks for all your great work. Would like to download Droid 3 but DL link has disapeared. Can you help please. :P

Hi again Yonn, all OK now downloading. Thx again.

Edited by 2001

Guest asfalt

Hi Yonn

Do your roms include graphical drivers like in this link and how can I make resco explorer to fit on the screen without bug ?

Edited by asfalt

Guest Hashashin99
It's not that it's difficult but time consuming "I already helped with dutch before ..." As I'll need to update many of packages...

thanks for the reply .. I understand that it takes time but I think one day you do? :P

Guest free2live

fast....great looking and from what i've seen since yesterday the battery life is longer than in hs++ rom.....

thanks yonn .....

Guest njck

i can't install wifirouter, android lock for my i900 but the previous roms i can install , i'm using rom SPB DROID V3, how can you help me ?

Edited by njck

Guest mikka005

Hello Yonn,

This new android ROM is awesom. Thanks for your hard work.

Only 3 questions:

1. how to set up a pop3 email account? I can't find the option.

2. are there any method to skin the incoming calls (like in M2D roms)? This pure WM popup is really bad.

3. how can I enable auto button lock (like smartlock...)

Thanks, and again thanks for your work!!!

M.

Guest shinz14

one more thing master yonn

what if i finish customize my SPB lay-out and settings and i will reflash, how can i back-up my lay-out and settings?

Guest 2001

Hi Yonn,

I downloaded and installed your latest creation....terrific interface, thank you.

I have come across a couple of problems and hope you can help.

1. The list of 'cities' does not show when I try to select the time on a second or third city.

2. The list of 'cities' does not show when I try to set the weather location.

3. This is not a problem, more of an observation. When the phone is first turned on, during the welcome page sequence, it displays the Android figure showing V2, instead of V3. Even though I downloaded the Droid V3 link.

Hope you can help Yonn,

Thanks again.

Guest Sayed Megahed
hello master yong, i'm not too sure are you facing hang issue during open some apps? Just wonder what's the pagepool size of you rom? If is 8M possible to increase to 12M, it would be more smooth and faster.

Thanks .. you are the man :rolleyes:

5D5G3473M852

Thanks z720 :P

Great rom from Yonn , now it's durable thanks to you

Guest lui75
Hi

The lockscreen for SPB DRIOD ROM 23 May 2011 is the one used in WM 6.1

How can I change it to WM 6.5?

thanks

Hi yonn, I've tried your new SPB DROID, but prefer HS++ (spb is slow and battery got very hot).

Do you think you could upgrade HS++ rom (audiomanager fix between others) and substitute uTask with Showcase and Ameba?

It would be great!

Thank you for your wonderfulf work!

L

Guest shinz14

yonn, i notice that 29020 build was more consuming battery and sometimes heating problem...

i suggest 21690 build f0r more battery efficient...

Guest yonn1981
Thank you Yonn1981. You are very generous. :P

You welcome ...

Thank you Yonn:-)

You welcome ...

yonn

now you have a new one , can you please provide us with a cab of HS++ and the theme , to be able to install it on your spb rom to have both , so the one can enjoy both of them , or if you have the spb stuff packed in cab install on th hs++ this will be great .........or if you have boht <_<

Thanks,

If you still have HS++ ROM in your device, you can simply copy "Program Files" folder attached with SPB ROM to "My Storage" then install the CAB "Yonn SPB Shortcuts.cab" from "DroidProPlus Tools" folder .. This will install SPB and theme to your HS++ ROM ...

If you want to install HS++ with theme into SPB ROM, here the CAB:

http://www.multiupload.com/HTI9TATQS2

And for White Android Taskbar - Here also the CAB "Credit goes to ma_loy":

http://www.multiupload.com/1KUC3DBRYE

agree to this...

yonn we like both but can we have HS++ in your SPB droid v3 ROM?

its possible right?

can u give us a CAB?

pls?

:rolleyes:

^ See my answer above to seisman ...

Thanks .. you are the man :D

You welcome ... You're right more PP will make smoother ROM but slightly lesser RAM and so other users will also complain "as usual :( "

Hi Yonn,

Thanks for all your great work. Would like to download Droid 3 but DL link has disappeared. Can you help please. :D

Hi again Yonn, all OK now downloading. Thx again.

Good as link not changed :D

+1... no download link.

Still no link? or it worked now :D

thanks a lot yonnn.... it's incredible . . . more faster than before

Thanks ... You welcome ...

Guest yonn1981
Hi Yonn

Do your roms include graphical drivers like in this link and how can I make resco explorer to fit on the screen without bug ?

Samsung 3d drivers are included but as far as I know no GL drivers will "Really" work ...

thanks for the reply .. I understand that it takes time but I think one day you do? :rolleyes:

The idea is there are lot of ROMs around here so you might change ROM from time to time to enjoy other cookers features .. Then the effort of translating will simply go :P ... I might consider though if I got free time to spare ...

SPB DRIOD ROM 23 May 2011

video call?

Not working with samsung dialer? .. I never use it ...

i can't install wifirouter, android lock for my i900 but the previous roms i can install , i'm using rom SPB DROID V3, how can you help me ?

Use android lock from ssi42 thread ... as for wifi router, which CAB you use?

Hello Yonn,

This new android ROM is awesome. Thanks for your hard work.

Only 3 questions:

1. how to set up a pop3 email account? I can't find the option.

2. are there any method to skin the incoming calls (like in M2D roms)? This pure WM popup is really bad.

3. how can I enable auto button lock (like smartlock...)

Thanks, and again thanks for your work!!!

M.

You welcome ..

1) Start Menu - Phone - E-mail then setup e-mail?

2) The only way I know is by lockscreen or using omnialite dialer ..

3) Did not get you, you mean lock device when wakup?

one more thing master yonn

what if i finish customize my SPB lay-out and settings and i will reflash, how can i back-up my lay-out and settings?

Did you try Driod Pro+ Manager, it has backup option ... Other wise you only need to backup registry(s):

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spb Software House]

and

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spb Software House 2]

then restore them after reflash..

Guest yonn1981
Hi Yonn,

I downloaded and installed your latest creation....terrific interface, thank you.

I have come across a couple of problems and hope you can help.

1. The list of 'cities' does not show when I try to select the time on a second or third city.

2. The list of 'cities' does not show when I try to set the weather location.

3. This is not a problem, more of an observation. When the phone is first turned on, during the welcome page sequence, it displays the Android figure showing V2, instead of V3. Even though I downloaded the Droid V3 link.

Hope you can help Yonn,

Thanks again.

You welcome ...

1 + 2) the list don't come out when you want to change city? I'm not much with SPB, you can more than one city in SPB?

3) That because this is ROM No.2 I made with android flavor only using DOC3000 SPB DRIOD V3

Operator Settings.cab

http://www.mediafire.com/?kgh2niqv6alms78

Run the install in and soft restart

Hmmm, so operator settings fixed it? i might then fully restore it in next ROMs as optional ...

Hi

The lockscreen for SPB DRIOD ROM 23 May 2011 is the one used in WM 6.1

How can I change it to WM 6.5?

thanks

As I said earlier I forgot to include the lockscreen CAB, Use android lock from ssi42 thread ...

Hi yonn, I've tried your new SPB DROID, but prefer HS++ (spb is slow and battery got very hot).

Do you think you could upgrade HS++ rom (audiomanager fix between others) and substitute uTask with Showcase and Ameba?

It would be great!

Thank you for your wonderfulf work!

L

I might consider ... Any thought for theme (any theme even if sense as it can be adopted to HS++) ...

yonn, i notice that 29020 build was more consuming battery and sometimes heating problem...

i suggest 21690 build f0r more battery efficient...

I'll see .. I might cook another ROM with this build ...

Edited by yonn1981

Guest shinz14

yonn can u cook another rom for HS++ using 21690 build??

coz its more efficient and one more dont u have java apps?

i cant install java using ur rom....