Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest mikka005

Thanks Yonn,

Every answer was helpful :P

Another thing:

I use bluetooth connection between my car's radio (hands free). Connection is made, but if the phone is in suspended state, it does not connect automatically (i have to wake up the phone manually, then it's connect automatically). And also if phone suspended, i can't make calls from the radio buttons.

In any other roms this works 100% (not your ROMs)

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

M.

Guest leap_ahead
Thanks Yonn,

Another thing:

I use bluetooth connection between my car's radio (hands free). Connection is made, but if the phone is in suspended state, it does not connect automatically (i have to wake up the phone manually, then it's connect automatically). And also if phone suspended, i can't make calls from the radio buttons.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

M.

i have the same problem with yonn rom ..for that i use khuanchai rom ...

Guest amel90
As I said earlier I forgot to include the lockscreen CAB, Use android lock from ssi42 thread ...

Hi yonn, installing ssi42's lockscreen doesn't doesn't fix the problem. I'm still stuck with WM 6.1 lockscreen, just like that other guy.

Guest so...

hi...

i know it's somewhere in a forum, but I'm just cant find it , have a little problem with spb themes my screen just freezing what i should do..??

maybe someone can help me... please

anyway, a few gays just do incredible work with the omnia :P

post-574082-1306492528_thumb.jpg

Guest roberts_1974
Hi

1-download Favorite Hackings CAB http://winmo.sztupy.hu/favhack/favhack_omnia_03.cab after instal open it and enabl Dialer skin then exit.

2-from Utilities choose Dialer Switcher and choose Enable OmniaLite 3G Dialer.

3- softreset your devie.

after that you can see Video call active.

i am sory for my languge

Hi mo4488!

video call ok, thank you... :rolleyes: :P

Guest free2live
hi...

i know it's somewhere in a forum, but I'm just cant find it , have a little problem with spb themes my screen just freezing what i should do..??

anyway, a few gays just do incredible work with the omnia :P

hey there..... if you flashed like yonn said everything should be ok... if not try reflashing and follow all the steps...

this is how mine looks....

sorry for the bad pics

post-711455-1306515489_thumb.jpg

post-711455-1306515507_thumb.jpg

Guest yonn1981
hi yonn, your SPB DROID V3 i use gprs and wifi okie but today i can't use gprs :D

It was working OK then stopped working you mean? Did you try reconfiguring using Connection Setup from Settings\Communications ...

yonn can u cook another rom for HS++ using 21690 build??

coz its more efficient and one more dont u have java apps?

i cant install java using ur rom....

Just made one "to test original bluetooth drivers" and used this build ... No Java App cooked in, you can install the one you like ..."I might cook it in next ROMs"

Hi

1-download Favorite Hackings CAB http://winmo.sztupy.hu/favhack/favhack_omnia_03.cab after instal open it and enabl Dialer skin then exit.

2-from Utilities choose Dialer Switcher and choose Enable OmniaLite 3G Dialer.

3- softreset your devie.

after that you can see Video call active.

i am sory for my languge

Thanks ..

Thanks Yonn,

Another thing:

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

M.

Hmmm, it's definitely power management problem .. I use i910 bluetooth drivers in my ROM "as latest ROM released was for this device" and looks that power management don't work with it "Can't use i910 power driver as not fully compatible" ...

I just made myself a ROM with original bluetooth drivers "from last XBIK1 official ROM" and this all gone <- Bluetooth wakup when needed as in you case .. Next ROM will have these original drivers...

i have the same problem with yonn rom ..for that i use khuanchai rom ...

^ Done ...

Hi yonn, installing ssi42's lockscreen doesn't doesn't fix the problem. I'm still stuck with WM 6.1 lockscreen, just like that other guy.

Try this one:

http://www.multiupload.com/2CPJ70YY3Q

hi...

anyway, a few gays just do incredible work with the omnia :rolleyes:

This due to qa_fundotela.dat file ... You need to recreate .. Use "Driod Pro+ Manager" then "Background Manager" to fix it .. As start you can "Disable Custom Backgrounds"

Hi mo4488!

video call ok, thank you... :( <_<

Good news ..

hey there..... if you flashed like yonn said everything should be ok... if not try reflashing and follow all the steps...

sorry for the bad pics

Great work ..

Guest so...

sorry for the bad pics

search is completed, the problem exist in background settings after installing background again everything is ok.

anyway thank you for your respond .

Guest ssi42

Hey yonn i am using your hspp skin, but there is a problem. I have tried 2 roms and i cant update the weather, i think throttleweather is not working anymore, can you help me?

And can we add an analog clock to the theme?

Edited by ssi42

Guest yonn1981
GREAT WORK ONLY THANKS TO YOU..... :P :rolleyes: <_<

WISH I WAS AS SMART AS YOU

I did nothing!! I only kept all things together ..

Hey yonn i am using your hspp skin, but there is a problem. I have tried 2 roms and i cant update the weather, i think throttleweather is not working anymore, can you help me?

It's working -> only icons missing "fixable", I'll update script when I reach home ...

how to install netcf 3.5 on this rom ?

Already included?

yonn can upload Jinbox 1.0.1.28 pls ??

Uploading ....

Guest yonn1981
thanks my friend !! but where ??:rolleyes:

I'm not at home, only left the CABs uploading and went out ... :P

Anyway, I checked the site and looks like the uploading finished .. Here:

http://www.multiupload.com/L4GQKBO6XB

I wasn't sure which CAB was previously uploaded, so there are two CABs .. I recommend installing the updated one first ... Read the txt file...

Edited by yonn1981

Guest leap_ahead
I'm not at home, only left the CABs uploading and left ... :P

Anyway, I checked the site and looks like the uploading finished .. Here:

http://www.multiupload.com/L4GQKBO6XB

I wasn't sure which was is the last one uploaded so there is two CABs .. I recommend installed the updated one first ... Reade the txt file...

thanks i will check it !

Hello,

It would be great if I can become your rom in Dutch language.

I saw only english windows mobile 6.5 roms, is there any WM6.5 rom in Dutch language for my Omnia I900?

Guest freedole

very goood.

thanx a lot. but i have problem whit "SPB DRIOD ROM 23 May 2011".

I need serial for SPB MS. I changed the date and SPB MS are automaticly lock.

plz help

btw rom is so good

Edited by freedole

Guest yonn1981

OK fixed ...

For all using HS++ ROM .. Install this CAB to fix icons ... The CAB will replace weather script file to accommodate Google weather API changes ...

Regarding analog clock you can by using Retro Analog Clock Plugin "it's skinable and small" then integrate it to skin by:

<Item class="tPlug" title="GMT Retro Clock" >

<label left="20" top="10" cachebg="1" height="37" width="130" align="center" />

<image src="clockback.png" left="0" top="20"/>

</Item>

You can find the clock CAB here -> http://www.multiupload.com/J03SETLKLZ

@ freedole:

Check previous posts dear ..

YonnHSpp_Weather_Fix.cab

Edited by yonn1981

Guest MimomaN

Hello all ,

please everyone tested the last SPB rom .. i need a detailed report about your opinion so far ,

the speed , the battery life , the rom after while , any bugs or problems , the internet working ?

also is there any problems in the caller ID or it's ALWAYS ok ? and finally is there a DTS time problems > see this topic <

please everyone i really need this for urgent and i don't have any time because my weekend is over

waiting you friends , and please don't forget the points i mentioned above

Guest speleomaniac

thanks for the great rom. but please do not include the htcapi.dll and htcsensorsdk.dll files when cooking. they become read-only and it will be impossible to disable the HTC sensor emulation. When the ROM is prepared without these files, you can install and remove them with the install/remove button, these files are already included as resource in the control panel applet. Just include the applet. If you do so, it wont be necessary to include the HTCSensorDisabler app under Utilities. ( more free space :P )