Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest leap_ahead
OK, Yonn V2 theme of HS++ almost done :D

I want feedback about tabs ... You want all tabs from previous ROM to be there? or you want some of them to go away? and changes you want in the new ROM?

Here the next ROM main screen "till now - with the latest 'Fresh' LG Optimus Black Clock and Weather Widget Lookalike"

screen02y.png

very nice !!! please dont forget to add the correct Bluetooth driver for wotking on the Car Radio ... !!!

Guest dimera

The hs++ theme is perfect. Personally I would like only the most necessary tabs /calls, sms, calendar/. Please, consider providing it as a cab also :D Also, can the acuweather.com title be removed?

Edited by dimera

Guest Shankss

Well that pic which looks alike LG Optimus 2x is my fav.. I hope to see that in new rom :D mby without spb .. my dad just got his Optimus 2x and i can say its epic phone .. ultra fast and so nice :D And i really liked to see the weatherclock and the bottom menus into my omnia ... and some1 made it true .. darn i feel like imma kill myself :o Yonn u rock!!!!!

Guest ssi42

Hey yonn i want to use nitrogen in stead of s2p on HS++, i have edited the xml file and added nitrogencontrol.exe, but the play/next etc buttons are not working.

What am i doing wrong, can you help me?

<Item class="registry_tracker" ontap="StartApp" path="\Program Files\HomeScreen PlusPlus\Yonn\Script\NitrogenControl.exe ::PlayPause" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="Music\hh_music_btn_%d.png" left="85" top="200" />

<registry key_value="HKLM\System\State\Nitrogen\PlayStatus" />

</Item>

<Item class="space" type="icon" ontap="StartApp" path="\Program Files\HomeScreen PlusPlus\Yonn\Script\NitrogenControl.exe ::VolumeDown" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="Music\hh_music_btn_voldown.png" left="5" top="208" />

</Item>

<Item class="space" type="icon" ontap="StartApp" path="\Program Files\HomeScreen PlusPlus\Yonn\Script\NitrogenControl.exe ::Previous" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="Music\hh_music_btn_pre_dis.png" left="5" top="200" />

<imagealt src="Music\hh_music_btn_pre.png" left="5" top="200" />

</Item>

<Item class="space" type="icon" ontap="StartApp" path="\Program Files\HomeScreen PlusPlus\Yonn\Script\NitrogenControl.exe ::VolumeUp" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="Music\hh_music_btn_volup.png" left="196" top="208" />

</Item>

<Item class="space" type="icon" ontap="StartApp" path="\Program Files\HomeScreen PlusPlus\Yonn\Script\NitrogenControl.exe ::Next" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="Music\hh_music_btn_fw_dis.png" left="155" top="200" />

<imagealt src="Music\hh_music_btn_fw.png" left="155" top="200" />

</Item>

Edited by ssi42

Guest yonn1981
i noticed spb home and the bottom bar , this mean that the next rom will be a combination of 2 interface , if so , this will be really great

if you can choose another animation rather than sliding , i donot know what is available , but can you choose one that show more movmen tbetween pages

and can you get red of the grey box surrounding the clock and weather as this make the clock appears more merged with the background

also i think transparent bottom and top bar will makes the screen bigger ....at least just a feel that it is bigger

and if you can add , this shortsut as shown , may be for bluetooth and wifi , what ever you like

man i will be happy with any thing you provide us with, i just mentioned this comment as you asked

waiting for the new rom

The SPB is already portable... If you have it in "My Storage" from my last ROM then you can auto install it "registry and shortcuts" using the CAB in "DroidProPlus Tools" folder ...

Will add animation to every page .. As for weather it meant this way by LG so the details "font" can be read.. Anyway I'll supply greybox free images for you .. Making upper and lower bars transparent of current theme possible - or you have any good themes to use?

WOW! Pure HS++ please!

Longing to flash new HS++ Rom :D

Next HS++ ROM will be much better ...

yonn!

i like the sounds and tones from your SPB droid V3 from the turn-on tone and many more...

can u make a collection for it?

i really like you collection of sounds and tones...

pls!

i also like ur 1% accurate battery, can i have a cab?

tnx yonn!

Will upload it for you ..

@Yonn: can you make a cab of the "LG Optimus Black Clock and Weather Widget"?

Thanks for tutorial it was really clear - hope users will benefit from it ..

As for Clock .. Yes I'll make a CAB of HS++ ..

very nice !!! please dont forget to add the correct Bluetooth driver for working on the Car Radio ... !!!

Well the original i900 drivers restored as I said earlier, hope nothing missing..

The hs++ theme is perfect. Personally I would like only the most necessary tabs /calls, sms, calendar/. Please, consider providing it as a cab also :o Also, can the acuweather.com title be removed?

-> accuweather.com title is actually a button that will open internet explorer for you to show your city weather details.. But yeah removable..

darn i feel like imma kill myself :( Yonn u rock!!!!!

:D please don't feel like that :D ...

Thanks...

Thanks..

All fantastic !!!

Thanks...

Hey yonn i want to use nitrogen in stead of s2p on HS++, i have edited the xml file and added nitrogencontrol.exe, but the play/next etc buttons are not working.

What am i doing wrong, can you help me?

<Item class="registry_tracker" ontap="StartApp" path="\Program Files\HomeScreen PlusPlus\Yonn\Script\NitrogenControl.exe ::PlayPause" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="http://www.modaco.com/Music\hh_music_btn_%d.png" left="85" top="200" />

<registry key_value="HKLM\System\State\Nitrogen\PlayStatus" />

</Item>

<Item class="space" type="icon" ontap="StartApp" path="\Program Files\HomeScreen PlusPlus\Yonn\Script\NitrogenControl.exe ::VolumeDown" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="http://www.modaco.com/Music\hh_music_btn_voldown.png" left="5" top="208" />

</Item>

<Item class="space" type="icon" ontap="StartApp" path="\Program Files\HomeScreen PlusPlus\Yonn\Script\NitrogenControl.exe ::Previous" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="http://www.modaco.com/Music\hh_music_btn_pre_dis.png" left="5" top="200" />

<imagealt src="http://www.modaco.com/Music\hh_music_btn_pre.png" left="5" top="200" />

</Item>

<Item class="space" type="icon" ontap="StartApp" path="\Program Files\HomeScreen PlusPlus\Yonn\Script\NitrogenControl.exe ::VolumeUp" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="http://www.modaco.com/Music\hh_music_btn_volup.png" left="196" top="208" />

</Item>

<Item class="space" type="icon" ontap="StartApp" path="\Program Files\HomeScreen PlusPlus\Yonn\Script\NitrogenControl.exe ::Next" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="http://www.modaco.com/Music\hh_music_btn_fw_dis.png" left="155" top="200" />

<imagealt src="http://www.modaco.com/Music\hh_music_btn_fw.png" left="155" top="200" />

</Item>

Don't know about NitrogenControl.exe, maybe it lost it function ... Anyway next HS++ ROM will simply use Mortscript to hadle S2P or Nitrogen - It really works much much better ...

for now you can read my settings from here "not final - but music buttons works":

http://www.multiupload.com/2K7BC2J5GM

-> Take only the script files of Nitrogen and place them in theme script folder ... Then copy the lines from my last XML to your XML ...

-> Tested - Works...

I download wheater of my region, but i dont have a wheater picures (rain, sunny etc.) N/A. Help ?

That's because Google updated their API, here the fix:

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=Attach...st&id=72844

Note: A new version of HS++ is coming very soon with lot of improvements.. It also includes new weather informations "will be from accuweather", better animations , new layouts ...

Guest ssi42
-> Take only the script files of Nitrogen and place them in theme script folder ... Then copy the lines from my last XML to your XML ...

-> Tested - Works...

Thx but there are only s2p mscr's not the files of nitrogen, srry for the trouble..

Guest lui75
Note: A new version of HS++ is coming very soon with lot of improvements.. It also includes new weather informations "will be from accuweather", better animations , new layouts ...

Hi yonn, and what about .net 3.7 and Battery tweaks (yours or Ahen)?

Thank you for your great work.

Guest leap_ahead

cool my friend we wait !!

Guest seisman

yonn

new rom.wooooooooooooooooooooooow

can you produce one with with high pool page so it is fast and one with normal pool page so , every one can choose between space and speed

also please when you have time to put together a cab for the new hs++

thanks for every thing

donot buy a new mobile , you are the only way to continuous upgrade for omnia users trough the whole world

Guest MimomaN
please i need another question ,

what is the :

Free memory: ?? MB

Free Storage: ?? MB

after using for a couple of days ?

i would like to know what is the free rom and ram after using ?

total , in use and free " Storage "

if you post a screenshot will be better :D

and tell me please how many days of the using and how many programs so far

" talking about SPB DRIOD ROM " ^^

thanx a lot

^^ Could any one help please ?? :D

Guest Tonza

Hi,

I installed your newest ROM today and love the way it looks and functions. (Just need to get little deeper...)

I only have one major problem now:

Where the heck are my SMS??

When I go to messaging, I can only select the e-mail account (or create a new one), no ordinary messaging section for sms like before.

If I click on the sms icon at the home screen, it just leads to messaging with only e-mail to select.

I've tried to send messages to my phone and I can see that it still reacts when it gets an sms. The backlight goes on but nothing else... I can find the message nowhere to read.

Is this some common problem?

Guest leap_ahead
yonn

new rom.wooooooooooooooooooooooow

can you produce one with with high pool page so it is fast and one with normal pool page so , every one can choose between space and speed

+1

Guest gillera

great rom!!!

how i install the lockscreen from wm6.5?

could you give me a .cab??

i would like a themed lockscreen!!

propose me anything!!!please!!!