Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest costyprj
Can you be more specific in how to add my display name to mail tab? Thanks.

select first icon in mail screen on hs++, then put the name, an next pres the second icon on the mail scren and select sms/mms.

Guest remus66

Thank you. On my Omnia, in the sms (from sms tab) and mail (from mail tab) windows, there is nothing. To preview sms or mail I have to press the corresponding icons. Is it normal this way? Otherwise, very nice and fast rom.

Guest costyprj
Thank you. On my Omnia, in the sms (from sms tab) and mail (from mail tab) windows, there is nothing. To preview sms or mail I have to press the corresponding icons. Is it normal this way? Otherwise, very nice and fast rom.

all select from mail tab. first icon to put the name and second icon to put the service (sms/mms)

Guest yonn1981

OK to make it more easy ..

To activate sms tab do the following:

*If you want to use mail tab to follow your emails:

1- Go to mail tab, click and hold on the icon with (!), Setup E-mail and follow steps...

2- Go back to mail tab, click on the icon with (!) (one click), it will ask for a name - here put the display name of the email account you just configured

3- Go to sms tab and click on left or right yellow arrows

DONE

* Else, you just want to follow sms:

1- Go to mail tab, click on the icon with (!) , it will ask for a name - here put any name you want.

2- Go to sms tab and click on left or right yellow arrows

DONE

Guest MimomaN

Please ;)

what is the :

Free memory: ?? MB

Free Storage: ?? MB

after using for a couple of days ?

for both SPB rom and last HS++ rom ??

Guest seisman

yonn

you mentioned that the zero cache is the best performance ,but some programmes doesnot like that , so what is the cache size required for programmes to work normally is it 2 mb .....this is why you created the other rom

or less than 2 mb , may be one or half will be good , so please can you do this rom , so we people who are interested in speed can have it and still have all the programs still runs good

please reply

thanks

Guest jonjong8

Thank you Master Yonn! I do not need the wireless & bluetooth icons on the home tab, can you kind enough to advise on how to change to other launcher like file explorer or wmp?

Guest dzerry75

GPRS doesn't work as well, but i must say its my network's fault and not your ROM. Anyway, what's important for me is for the wiFI to work.

Right now I switched back to SPB Droid3 of yours and everything is ok now. Perhaps this HS++ of yours isn't for my omnia. I'll just have to wait for another masterpiece rom of yours. Huge thanks my friend! More ROMS to come!

Guest leap_ahead
yonn can you provide a cab for this task bar it looks cool

thanks

can you make for windows 6.1 pls ??

Edited by leap_ahead

Guest baldoski

this rom is freakin' awesome!! thanks master Yonn.

little things: how can I change cities in the Weather tab. tried to fiddle the custom/general setting but don't wanna mess things up.

and is it just me or there really isn't a music tab?

ciao!!

Guest leap_ahead
this rom is freakin' awesome!! thanks master Yonn.

little things: how can I change cities in the Weather tab. tried to fiddle the custom/general setting but don't wanna mess things up.

and is it just me or there really isn't a music tab?

ciao!!

program -> itpweather folder -> add location

i dont hsve music tab too

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi Yonn!

Total Edit's 3

Just flasehed you're latest rom "Yonn_i900_HS_v2.01_21690_2MBCache_XPR_8PP" and had these questions:

Edit nr 2= Had one big problem with one software that i use a lot, RaceChrono, can't get up the keyboard to type in the software. How can i solve this issues, tried a lot of custom roms here and never had that problem. Is it solvable?

XDA_UC did not work on first boot.

Can i have multiple cities in Accuweather, without have to change to a set favorite? Thinking like M2D weather tab.

Xtra data for GPS, how do i know if it's downloaded? Is it possible to use the Enhanced GPS for newer releases like Ock's 29005 for Enhanced GPS?

Calender same as Enhanced GPS, is it possible to use a calender from newer release, the calender in this i did not like. Edit nr = 1: Was thinking about the calender started at the programtab and calender left of Adobe Reader. This can not be connected to the calender tab nest to contacts?

Why use the old 21690 and not newer like 29020?

Edit nr = 3, when receiving new sms the sms is not shown first ion sms tab. Have to press left arrow then it appears.

Looking forward to testing the rom closer, looks very nice :-) Great work!

With regards

/PJ

Edited by PJ_Omnia

Guest drrkgupta
program -> itpweather folder -> add location

i dont hsve music tab too

I too dont have music tab in fact dont have the nitrogen installed! How can I change the wifi and bluetooth icons on the front page??

When I hold the switch off button to switch off the phone nothing happens! Only the screen turns off. I am using the HS ++v2.01 ROM 2 MB XPR with 8 MB PP. Any suggestions?

Well any way the ROM rocks!

Edited by drrkgupta

Guest drrkgupta

How can one access the Home screen plus plus settings?? I tried holding the screen tap but there is no option which appears????

Again any one knows how to change the wifi and BT icons to some other programs.

It would be very good if we could add the iphone type notification bar which Ock used in his M2D ROMs. Any one any advise on this issue!

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi again Yonn!

Using the "Yonn_i900_HS_v2.01_21690_2MBCache_XPR_8PP" rom and like it but it seems that the my phone and some software don't like the "21690" (se the post before this one, now also Samsung Route66 with bluetooth GPS dosn't work).

Is it possible for you to make "Yonn_i900_HS_v2.01_21690_2MBCache_XPR_8PP" but with "29020"?

I'm also guessing that it is the rom version and not HS++.

With regards

/PJ

Guest icupap

Excellent rom. I don't use hs++ , instead installed spb shell .

nice memory amount , no ring delay , all connections work fine and gps allright

i flashed zero cache with 12 mb pagepool. i think it's better than previous version spb droid

also very good battery efficiency

I think you've done great job and the less you deserve is a thank you YONN

Guest wedjat

is weather auto updated or do i have to reload it every time. and if not can i change it to auto update

also i cant add my favorite contacts i can only add names but not numbers where mobile phone number is it is blank

and plz can you tell me some good photo viewer for phone.

tnx

great rom

Edited by wedjat