Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest baldoski
- Slide the main icons "down", A Settings icon appears , press and hold till HS++ menu appears, choose Options, go to Advanced, choose the wanted theme file "you use Nitrogen?" then use "Yonn All Nitrogen", press OK , You're Done , Music tab appears...

- You can add notifications "Actually I replaced the notification with bubbles", HS++ theme V1 had the notifications .. No need to install iphone plugin "even though HS++ can used it" as HS++ also handle notifications .. I can help you just show me the shape you want theme to look like..

- Sure? I just tested Route66 v9.1.8963 and seems to work!!

- I can build ROM with default settings though if you want...

IPTweather support auto-update "I just disable it" , to enable it just run "IPTWeather Config" select "General Settings" and change:

IPTWdelayHours=

or/and IPTWMinutes=0

0 means manual , so add minutes or hours of auto update:

IPTWdelayHours=1 means autoupdate every 1 hour

IPTWMinutes=1 means autoupdate every 1 minute

You can use both .

got it. Home screen now show music tab and it actually looks good!

however, can't seem to find nitrogen player.

when i tick the "play" button, the ff error comes out:

"Windows Nitrogen could not be found

Line 3 (\Program Files|HomescreenPlusPlus\Yonn\Script\Nitrogen_Play.mscr): WaitForActive("Nitroge",5")...

Now this really is not a thing for noobies like me, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks chef...

Oh and I just need to say this: My Omnia seems like reborn and rockin' again. Thak to your awesome ROM Chef Yonn.

ciao!!

Guest costyprj
The theme is transparent, even icons are transparent ..

EDIT:

You mean the windows top and downbars .. Yes they're not transperant - so better change the theme as whole then change wallpaper (or just the top\downbars images)..

Anyway, you can find the wallpaper in windows directory -> Name: hh.fw.focus.background.pnp, just copy it to "My pictures" and apply it...

Strange.. You mean 2.01 or the old 2? Again it might be battery charge problem ... Try to download it again...

Thanks for backup ;)

hi YONN . i don't find de file hh.fw.focus.background.pnp. where to search? not in windows directory.

Guest jonjong8
hi YONN . i don't find de file hh.fw.focus.background.pnp. where to search? not in windows directory.

Should be hh_fw_focus_background.png in windows dir.

Guest drrkgupta

My i900 touch screen busted suddenly .The cell phone was kept at one place , screen locked, suddenly on checking saw that the touch screen is not working. The left side the place where start button is there stopped working. right side works ok. The samsung service center says that they will have to change the digitizer.

Guest remus66

Using this ROM for a few days, I've noticed that my Omnia freezes quite often, especially after automatic updating of the weather (annoing moments, needing restart a few times during the day and night). Is there anything I could do? A new flashing would be enough? I would keep the Rom because I like it very much. Thanks.

Guest Raheel Anjum

Using Driod pro ROM and like it very much. Before flashing I had backep up my contacts using SPB Backup. Now when I restore them, contacts are there and I can see that categories are assigned to individual contacts as done before but I cant find any option to send SMS to a group (category). This may be due to MMS composer software in the ROM. Can any one help me on this? Is it possible to some how use old/default WM or Samsung SMS application. This functionality is very important to me. Looking for urgent help ?

Edited by Raheel Anjum

Guest darkside80
Using this ROM for a few days, I've noticed that my Omnia freezes quite often, especially after automatic updating of the weather (annoing moments, needing restart a few times during the day and night). Is there anything I could do? A new flashing would be enough? I would keep the Rom because I like it very much. Thanks.

Mine freezes every time I use the update button on home screen.If I use the update button on weather tab works fine, no freeze

Guest yonn1981
Hi again Yonn!

Yepp ment the "calender tab"

Tried it didn't help. BUT did now see that there was a release with a fix for RaceChrono for some windows version for this problem so the problem was not you're rom :-).

Yes, but i copied the folders. Was i supposed to just copy the .cab files directly under XDA_UC folder? Also in the error log there was an PIMBackup error several times?!?

If it the E-mail name/client setup up i've tried it. It worked fine, can se all my sms but when receiving a new sms the "sms tab" does not automatically update so the new sms i shown, have to press left arrow. For example if I have 35 sms in the "sms tab", get three new it still shows 35 sms in "sms tab" and old is shown, if i press left arrow it updates to 38 sms and the newest is shown first.

Using v8.0.8703(25352), what happens with an external bluetooth gps is connected in GPS-information a see on the line Number of satellites = 9, but the circle or the stapel diagram have none. I type in a navigation place, it calcultes but the large blue field the road name, speed, time left, km left etc is all empty. But it works fine when i use the internal GPS in the Omnia.

- I tried to edit TodayAgenda to use tcalendar instead but failed, the plugin search only calendar.exe, don't know if renaming tcalendar.exe to calender.exe can fake the plugin...

- Can you show me a screenshot from RaceChrono that show where the keyboard failed to appear .. I installed the app and seems to find the keyboard working...

- As for GPS, I'm using GPS-Mod-Driver, maybe it's not compatible with bluetooth GPS? here the thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=571266

I'll try to give you default registry to disable the driver and use omnia default one...

- XDA_UC folder as a whole should be copied to "My Storage", so you get "My Storage\XDA_UC"

- The SMS tab use "Message2reg" and a script take the responsibility to update when your press the arrows.. I'll see if there is better scripts for this

Thank you for calendar.

About the contacts i meant that using the default phone manager (not lzContacts) i can't associate photos to my contacts. And about LzContacts i noticed that is possibile to add one photo but only if it is under a default dimension, is it right??

Thankyou for your patience!

Ahh you mean the phonebook - It require Samsung Album to add photo to contact, just install it or use the default contact.. LzContacts do resize the photo you select to your contact..

Very nice ROM, Yonn. Thank you. Just two questions please: 1) How can I change the order of the tab icons (for instance, after sms tab to follow mail tab and shortcut tab)? 2) If I want to access HS++home settings, I press start windows logo, then press and hold Settings, but nothing happens, just that I can move the icon to another location. Can you be more detailed in how to access it? Thanks. Oh, and if you allow, another one: I'm a person who travels much, so I'd like in the home tab to automatically change location according to the place (city) I am. Is it possible? Thanks again. Oh, I've just remebered: is there any possibility to change the main two buttons -Phone and Contacts- to some other links, like "Lock" and "Camera" or some other? An idea or a bit of help would be much appreciated!

1] open the cml representing your layout (default is Yonn No Music.xml) from "Program files\HomeScreen PlusPlus":

* Search for:-

<Row name="Main Icons" rowtoggle="0" itemselect="1">

<View height="48" slide="0" selmode="1" adaptwidth="1" >

<Item class="space" type="icon" ontap="View" index="0" subindex="0" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="Main\home.png"  left="5" />

</Item>

<Item class="space" type="icon" ontap="View" index="0" subindex="1" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="Main\sms.png"  left="66" />

</Item>

<Item class="space" type="icon" ontap="View" index="0" subindex="2" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="Main\contact.png"  left="126" />

</Item>

<Item class="space" type="icon" ontap="View" index="0" subindex="3" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="Main\calendar.png"  left="186" />

</Item>

</View>

<Item class="space" type="icon" ontap="View" index="0" subindex="4" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="Main\mail.png"  left="5" />

</Item>

<Item class="space" type="icon" ontap="View" index="0" subindex="6" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="Main\program.png"  left="66" />

</Item>

<Item class="space" type="icon" ontap="View" index="0" subindex="5" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="Main\weather.png"  left="126" />

</Item>

<Item class="space" type="icon" ontap="View" index="0" subindex="7" >

<image src="Main\comm.png"  left="186" />

</Item>

</View>

</Row>
-> sunindex represent the tab -> image src represent the tab main icon for you you need this:

<Item class="space" type="icon" ontap="View" index="0" subindex="0" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="Main\home.png"  left="5" />

</Item>

<Item class="space" type="icon" ontap="View" index="0" subindex="1" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="Main\sms.png"  left="66" />

</Item>

<Item class="space" type="icon" ontap="View" index="0" subindex="4" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="Main\mail.png"  left="126" />

</Item>

<Item class="space" type="icon" ontap="View" index="0" subindex="6" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="Main\program.png"  left="186" />

</Item>

</View>

<Item class="space" type="icon" ontap="View" index="0" subindex="2" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="Main\contact.png"  left="5" />

</Item>

<Item class="space" type="icon" ontap="View" index="0" subindex="3" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="Main\calendar.png"  left="66" />

</Item>

<Item class="space" type="icon" ontap="View" index="0" subindex="5" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="Main\weather.png"  left="126" />

</Item>

<Item class="space" type="icon" ontap="View" index="0" subindex="7" >

<image src="Main\comm.png"  left="186" />

</Item>

</View>

</Row>

2] the settings icon I mean is this:

screen07w.png

The HS++ options allow also auto device lock ...

Which Icons do you mean by Main Icons? The upper notification bar where operator settings battery status etc is displayed or the time and weather portion or the wifi/ BT icons or the tabs showing home, sms, contacts or the lower bar where start , phones extra are there. Please explain in detail. I tried to shift all of them but they cannot shift down and on holding any where there is no change or no pop up notification.

I see that when i press the start icon for long task manager appears.

I believe when we get the HS ++ settings then we can enable the music tab.

Is there any possibility to add another tab which contains favorite applications?

By the notification bar I meant the Iphone plugin which Ock used which showed different shortcuts to different programs all available through the main home screen.

Is there some method to get the old contacts of samsung. It was easier to search contacts there.

I solved the shut down part. I just reinstalled the ROM I mean flashed all over again. Now it is working. Strange beahviour.

This ROM of yours is really the best ROM which I have tried out in my Omnia.

- Settings icon explained above.

- The iphone plugin can be added by editing the xml, you have the iphone plugin cab, I think ock posted it somewhere... I'll make it easily to install for you..

- You mean by samsung contacts the original i900 and not the b7300 one right?, yes it's possible...

Here the CAB:

http://www.multiupload.com/VC2RZ5K8EU

yonn i like to use the HS++ v1 but it didnt work...

help pls

Not sure if I install all the dependencies in v1m here the v1 cab to make sure:

http://www.multiupload.com/HTI9TATQS2

Sorry, I tried upload my screenshots above but failed. here attached.

Install this CAB, this will make the bars black:

http://www.multiupload.com/89E6TKG0D0

No other wallpapers should look OK..

Hi Yonn. I have a question.

It's possible to load weather from (before) downloaded cache? And update it on the main screen automatically (every day)?

I want to "not must connecting" to the internet every day.

In SPB weather - this program, download weather for 4-5 days and automatically refresh daily weather from (downloaded) cache.

Accuweather (HS++) also download weather for 4 days. Weather on main screen is actual weather of day ? It is possible to update from cache (every day)?

If not possible. Do You have a standalone SPB skin(cab),like to skin from HS++ ?

Sorry my English.

Best Regards.

- I'm discussing with IPTWeather author about the implementation of offline update...

- standalone SPB skin(cab)? what you mean? The theme is from DOC3000 here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=833941

Chef, let me get this right...

I will install the default 6.5 lockscreen without uninstalling the current lockscreen cab.

sorry, still noobie.

thanks

- Install the default 6.5 lockscreen first as it'll install the default files, then skin it using the themes cab

How do we change background?

I think it's noobie question but i'd like LG Optimus 2x home background on it ;) The one included in spb droid v3 :P

Change the wallpaper from settings\today then browse for the wallpaper...

Edited by yonn1981

Guest yonn1981
Hi Yonn,iam from Russia, i want thank you for your roms and your kitchen,it helped me very much because i do roms too for Russian users

Thank you for your skin for HS++ Droid v2 , i took it and my friend redid it for my russian rom and there you are post-869745-1307960118_thumb.png

You're doing great job, I always said I'm not good with graphics - and wanted others to improve the work I do, It seems I find someone now ;) "Ssi42 of course is doing great too, but it seems he's not interested in HS++ :D"

Don't forget to share the theme though :P

my i900 died while trying to flash this rom... it didn't reboot and now it's dead

Is there any way to revive it ?

I remember I got this when I first got my device, but then I just kept the device on charging for long time"not by USB" then tried flashing again and it worked... Now I always make sure the device have enough charge before flashing...

got it. Home screen now show music tab and it actually looks good!

however, can't seem to find nitrogen player.

when i tick the "play" button, the ff error comes out:

"Windows Nitrogen could not be found

Line 3 (\Program Files|HomescreenPlusPlus\Yonn\Script\Nitrogen_Play.mscr): WaitForActive("Nitroge",5")...

Did you install Nitrogen? which version? Anyway the script search for the player in "Program Files\Nitrogen" if it don't find it it tells you and that what happened...

It's called hh_fw_focus_background.png -> it's hidden , just make file explorer to show all files and you'll find it...

My i900 touch screen busted suddenly .The cell phone was kept at one place , screen locked, suddenly on checking saw that the touch screen is not working. The left side the place where start button is there stopped working. right side works ok. The samsung service center says that they will have to change the digitizer.

Strange just like that? there must be a reason..

Its a hidden file, use Resco Explorer to find it.

Thanks but Resco Explorer not necessary...

Weather script need to be updated or mortscript version problem... I'll try the last stable version instead of beat and see

Using Driod pro ROM and like it very much. Before flashing I had backep up my contacts using SPB Backup. Now when I restore them, contacts are there and I can see that categories are assigned to individual contacts as done before but I cant find any option to send SMS to a group (category). This may be due to MMS composer software in the ROM. Can any one help me on this? Is it possible to some how use old/default WM or Samsung SMS application. This functionality is very important to me. Looking for urgent help ?

I never use SPB Backup, I only use PIMBackup, I'll investigate... Most probably is due to Arcsoft MMS Composer..

Mine freezes every time I use the update button on home screen.If I use the update button on weather tab works fine, no freeze

Thanks for feedback...

Guest shinz14

yonn i accidentally press the minimize when i tried to change the settings of my HS++

i try t0 restart but i didnt appear and also tried to refresh and turn on and off the home...

Guest yonn1981
yonn i accidentally press the minimize when i tried to change the settings of my HS++

i try t0 restart but i didnt appear and also tried to refresh and turn on and off the home...

No need to restart, first maximize it from tray icon, if showed blank - open startmenu - settings - home, goto items - enable homescreen plsuplus and choose options - goto Advanced - reset viewstate at today-screen - ok -then ok - done .. Make sure the Homescreen plusplus is ticked...

Guest shinz14
No need to restart, first maximize it from tray icon, if showed blank - open startmenu - settings - home, goto items - enable homescreen plsuplus and choose options - goto Advanced - reset viewstate at today-screen - ok -then ok - done .. Make sure the Homescreen plusplus is ticked...

i try but id didnt work...

the TRAY didnt appear in the homescreen, so that i cant maximize it....

Edited by shinz14

Guest remus66

Yonn, in my attempt to eliminate phone freezing due to weather updating, do you think it's safe to install MortScript-4.3b15 version. Do I need to modify something in it? Thanks for your answer.

Guest simonlee410

hi yonn, i have a problem with wireless, first time i can connect easily, and then i can't. I tune off wifi and on again but everything stays the same.. plz help me !

sorry my english.

Guest Anupam Anand

Thanks for latest rom... but im struck with SMS part... my iphone today doesnt any sms although i have all my sms'es synced with myphone ....

ALso can't find any link to open messaging ... plz tell me where to open the messaging to check sms and emails, thr is no link/shortcut anywhr... plz help

Guest galk78
OK to make it more easy ..

To activate sms tab do the following:

*If you want to use mail tab to follow your emails:

1- Go to mail tab, click and hold on the icon with (!), Setup E-mail and follow steps...

2- Go back to mail tab, click on the icon with (!) (one click), it will ask for a name - here put the display name of the email account you just configured

3- Go to sms tab and click on left or right yellow arrows

DONE

* Else, you just want to follow sms:

1- Go to mail tab, click on the icon with (!) , it will ask for a name - here put any name you want.

2- Go to sms tab and click on left or right yellow arrows

DONE

I would like to use mail tab with Exchange email configured with Active sync. What 'name' have to put to get working the tab?

Guest DidyMond

Yonn, in your personal lockscreen it's possible have a sms notifications and missed calls?

screen01at.jpg

The small orange icon on taskbar is much little and doesn't count how many sms and calls are missed...

Guest stefg

Hello Yonn! I have a problem with 2MBCache XPR rom. Setting in the usb connection mode, mass storage - "storage card", storage card cannot be recognized by the windows, 7 or xp and the phone freeze. "My Storage", is recognized without a problem. Any solution?

Guest Snip999
Hello Yonn! I have a problem with 2MBCache XPR rom. Setting in the usb connection mode, mass storage - "storage card", storage card cannot be recognized by the windows, 7 or xp and the phone freeze. "My Storage", is recognized without a problem. Any solution?

..same problem.