Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest hasmett

I got few question

1- my phone freze sometimes i guess its about weather update and i load morscript 4.2 and problems continies any idea?

2- how can i change phone and contact button in today screen

thanks and sorry my bad english

btw rom to be spectacular

Edited by hasmett

Guest teichheinz
The mail tab uses the display name of the account, what the display name of Exchange email in tmail?

I use Gmail with exchange. I don't see account name under Outlook e-mail program (tmail), all directory (Inbox, Outbox, etc.) are in the root directory of the program. The account name could be "Outlook E-mail", or my "[email protected]"? Nothing works among these.

same here, sms tab neither showing old nor new emails.

Guest remus66

Yes, would be nice to know how to change phone and contact button in today screen. Most of us usually use manila or titanium, so this new theme requires to know supplementary information. Thanks to all chefs for sharing their work.

Edited by remus66

Guest vampelle

one thing i found out today... well two things :)

1. the icons i can scroll them when i hold them little hard and slide them.

2. over icon of add contact and write sms/mms , there are hidden icons just above it and under wifi and bluetooth.

over sms the hidden button is the all the messages recevied till date. and over add contact is the calling history.

can you not have it visible icons????

3. the original picture of the theme how can i have it back??

4. torch where is it? help me add it.

5. how can i have auto lock when the screen is not used and goes black? and how can i increase the time of the black screen.

wait for help

Edited by vampelle

Guest Snip999

Chef, is it possible to change tabs order?

and about new text message notifications, there is a way to associate my mp3 ringtones from my storage or storage card?or it is possible only from windows folder?thx

Edited by Snip999

Guest idomybest

Hi, Yonn, how are you? I hope you are fine

Im really sad about your new ROMs, not really sad at you and your really roms, but I think its the build or maybe some configuration of you made at HSpp 1.0 e 2.0.1

Im trying to install a customer.csc into Omnia. My omnia is I900L, so Im really having trouble with rebooting when I put a gsm chip from operator TIM, known as "blue chip TIM 128k".

I tried it in your new droid ROM and it works as smooth, but the HS++ I found problems. The first ROM with HS++ 1.0 is a different build from the HS++ 2.0 and the problem still a really problem.

I have to do a lot things, as pre-configuration and set it as Globe from Philippines - and when I put the customer.csc and a phone.bin (for 3g stuff) I dont have to do all this s***.

What could be happening?

------

Sorry for my BAD english, but I hope I could express myself.

THANKS IN ADVANCED!

Keep the best, Yonn!

Best wishes

Guest maestro818

thank Yonn great job.

my i900 have a problem : miscall in icon can't open, message : the file msclog cannot be opened. either it is not signed with a trusted certificate or one of its components cannot be found. can you help me to solve?

Guest yonn1981
Hi!

Ahhh nice with the hold on blue tab :-), for me I'm almost always in tmail when sms/mms would be nice for me :D

Aha ok, so i have to change the entire orange taskbar, to bad like it. I'll stick to how it is now until someone does a cab with 1% images for the orange taskbar :-).

Another question, can't assign a button to <Home> under "/setting/personal/buttons". Nothing happens, due to HS++?

Thx

The <Home> assigment work BUT if you mean that when you press the button the HomeScreen++ don't move to home tab then yes this a feature in HS++ that it save current view even if you restart the phone.. Solution? You can install "Yonn HS++ Home Shortcut.cab" this will make shortcut to HS++ Home View and then you just assign it to any button...

I'll see if I have time to recreate 1% images for the taskbar..

i having issue with few things.

one the add and remove program page. it not easy to use.

as mistakenly i removed my torch and now i have no idea how to get it back.

and i wants to add my my office excel and word here but i cant seems to properly.

i had i900DXid1 installed its have friendly for program place, and torch was was easily in the menu as well.

and the front sliding was nice including the sms and email section.

can you please have improve on these.

also i have seen to lose my theme picture and have no idea how to get it back.

and can you have couple of more theme for your prgram.

thanks

- Here some wallpapers including the default on:

http://www.multiupload.com/P8SN14BW9X

- Launcher uses script to do all stuff -> to make it more advanced I'll need to find something else that can do all the stuff or just a today plugin launcher and then just built it in..

- For torch button, download the link from attachment "use the .lnk and assign it in launcher"

also please have been re-mod would real appreciate it

1. contact,

when adding contacts it should not re-ask where to save in and it should be able to add from sim as well. it would be simple if it just go to contact section and let me choose. as that will be easy and fast.

2. mail,

it should show what new email have arrived for all accounts, so show accounts with how many new messages and click on that it slide open on same page and see header only and when click on the account two times it open that account.

3. sms and messing

also please make it easy just like mail,

4.have more weather added like Dxid1 have. and when i click on weather on front page, and wants to check other weathers, it should not slide to messaging and others. stay on the front until i double click on it.

5. what are the 3 buttons under wifi and internet on and off page.

6. how can i lock the phone automatically and reopen it by slide it?

7. i want to assign top right button for torch.

i really hope you can answer these and possible have changes as well.

otherwise i like you mod. really appreciate.

thank you

ps newbie, so like to have as easy as possible :)

1) It's not a built-in feature, it uses LzContacts to handle the assignment to registry - Did not find other alternative ... "I'll keep looking"

2) Only one account can be used at once, but yes it's possible to add new icons representing other account (account 1 = icon1, account 2 = icon 2 ..etc) then pressing the related icon to view that account emails ...

3) Isn't it easy B)

4) Didn't get you, you want it more easy to shift between favorite cities?

5) You mean the sound profiles (on, vibrate and mute)

6) Use the HS++ settings and tick DeviceLock

7) Use "Softkey Changer.CAB" from attachment

The mail tab uses the display name of the account, what the display name of Exchange email in tmail?

I use Gmail with exchange. I don't see account name under Outlook e-mail program (tmail), all directory (Inbox, Outbox, etc.) are in the root directory of the program. The account name could be "Outlook E-mail", or my "[email protected]"? Nothing works among these.

I did some search and find the name should be ActiveSync

Write as it is with capital A and S...

I got few question

1- my phone freze sometimes i guess its about weather update and i load morscript 4.2 and problems continies any idea?

2- how can i change phone and contact button in today screen

thanks and sorry my bad english

btw rom to be spectacular

1) IPTWeather will be updated soon and it should be fixed - no use the weather tab for updating

2) Use "Softkey Changer.CAB" from attachment

same here, sms tab neither showing old nor new emails.

check here:

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?s=&sho...t&p=1726204

Yes, would be nice to know how to change phone and contact button in today screen. Most of us usually use manila or titanium, so this new theme requires to know supplementary information. Thanks to all chefs for sharing their work.

Use "Softkey Changer.CAB" from attachment

Yonn_HS___Home_Shortcut.cab

Softkey_Changer.CAB

TourchButton.zip

Guest yonn1981

....... :)

one thing i found out today... well two things B)

1. the icons i can scroll them when i hold them little hard and slide them.

2. over icon of add contact and write sms/mms , there are hidden icons just above it and under wifi and bluetooth.

over sms the hidden button is the all the messages recevied till date. and over add contact is the calling history.

can you not have it visible icons????

3. the original picture of the theme how can i have it back??

4. torch where is it? help me add it.

5. how can i have auto lock when the screen is not used and goes black? and how can i increase the time of the black screen.

wait for help

1) There 2 layouts, scroll slide and ring slide that can be applied from HS++ options

2) Not always hidden, balloons will show up in this area if there is any notifications (SMS, Missed Call and appointment) - It skinned this way in purpose

3) Here some wallpapers including the default on:

http://www.multiupload.com/P8SN14BW9X

4) Answered above ... BTW installing "Softkey Changer.CAB" will add shortcut in utilities...

5) Use the HS++ settings and tick DeviceLock

Chef, is it possible to change tabs order?

and about new text message notifications, there is a way to associate my mp3 ringtones from my storage or storage card?or it is possible only from windows folder?thx

- Tabs order answered here:

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?s=&sho...t&p=1731005

If it's difficult for you tell me the order and I'll fix the xml for you

- Make folder name "My Documents" in Storage card or My Storage and keep your ringtones there (you may need to create "My Ringtones" inside "My Documents" and keep the mp3 there)

Hi, Yonn, how are you? I hope you are fine

Im really sad about your new ROMs, not really sad at you and your really roms, but I think its the build or maybe some configuration of you made at HSpp 1.0 e 2.0.1

Im trying to install a customer.csc into Omnia. My omnia is I900L, so Im really having trouble with rebooting when I put a gsm chip from operator TIM, known as "blue chip TIM 128k".

I tried it in your new droid ROM and it works as smooth, but the HS++ I found problems. The first ROM with HS++ 1.0 is a different build from the HS++ 2.0 and the problem still a really problem.

I have to do a lot things, as pre-configuration and set it as Globe from Philippines - and when I put the customer.csc and a phone.bin (for 3g stuff) I dont have to do all this s***.

What could be happening?

------

Sorry for my BAD english, but I hope I could express myself.

THANKS IN ADVANCED!

Keep the best, Yonn!

Best wishes

Why you need to flash phone part, cooked ROMs don't replace them ... As for network settings, don't HTC Connection Setup identified it? if not then use operator settings in customization .. Still no use? give me your csc file "upload it to me" and I'll check...

the android spb did not appear in my omnia can u help me to use spb them pls

Did you copy "program files" folder to "My Storage" BEFORE flashing? if you copied it after then install the CAB in "\My Storage\Program Files\DroidProPlus Tools"

Guest lui75
4) Answered above ... BTW installing "Softkey Changer.CAB" will add shortcut in utilities...

hi yonn, i dowloaded and installed softkey changer cab, but I have torchbutton Inside Utilities...

thank you for your work.

L

EDIT: My mistake. I just thought cab gave the possibilities to change softkey "phone" and "contacts".

Edited by lui75

Guest yonn1981
hi yonn, i dowloaded and installed softkey changer cab, but I have torchbutton Inside Utilities...

thank you for your work.

L

EDIT: My mistake. I just thought cab gave the possibilities to change softkey "phone" and "contacts".

The CAB install 2 shortcuts:

1) Torch shortcut in Utilities

2) Softkey changer in Settings\Personal

so yes it allows you to change contacts and phone buttons of taskbar

Guest vampelle

thank you for the answers , and help.

but i would like to be added in your next rom update :)

torch is working great.

2. about the weather. i wanted multi weather of different location. as i have 5 location saved in my favourite list. i would like to view them one at a time when i click weather and slide them. ... having say 1/5 , slide than 2/5 rather than change from weather to calendar and so on. this feature was in version i used earlier for not more than 3 days before i asked my brother to install your.

3. can i have more theme, and thank you for the wall papers. can you have more themes all ready in the next rom.....?

4. the auto lock require me to have password otherwise it would not just have auto lock .... just like when i click on lock from start menu icon.

5. in sms it should always shows the last latest message when i slide to messaging icon... also this was in dxid1.

also i will edit this post and correct my English to say it properly.

i love all of ur rom but some changes like dxid1 had would make ur rom the best.

ps

Today again it changed my clock date one hour ahead. why is this and can i stop this happening again.

Edited by vampelle

Guest kjub6

LOOK HERE - modaco thread

OCKs theme - There is more stuff inside ... PREMIUM VERSION

PIMbackup, youtube, the picture viewer is superb !!!! and also batery life !!!! he uses a google maps but

does anybody have a link to maps using GPS > I can download maps on my PC internet and than on the run no data is downloaded only GPS is used to pull the location info ?

pls ... thx

Guest baldoski

anybody has a cab of the default Samsung photo viewer? the one where you can zoom in/out by swiping a circle on the screen.

thanks peeps!!

Guest MimomaN

Urgent please for any one using SPB rom for sometime

what is the :

Free memory: ?? MB

Free Storage: ?? MB

after using for a couple of days ?

and after using for some days for you fell any slow ??

waiting ASAP please

Guest ssi42
Hi Master Chef Yonn, how do I change the lockscreen background so that I can see better under the sun? Thanks!

Change or remove lockscreenP.png in the windows folder :)

anybody has a cab of the default Samsung photo viewer? the one where you can zoom in/out by swiping a circle on the screen.

thanks peeps!!

That's HTCalbum (not sure) B)

HTC_Album_2.0.cab

Edited by ssi42

Guest yonn1981
Change or remove lockscreenP.png in the windows folder :)

That's HTCalbum (not sure) B)

Thanks ssi42 :D

Notes:

- I see people want more stuff in ROMs (cooked in) <- I'll see about this next ROM...

- Someone asked before for LG Optimus Weather without grey background, here they are:

- Any ideas for next theme? Any look even if it was made for CHT/M3D/Andoid ... Lookalike theme always possible...