Guest yonn1981

Guest alexelhamdi

nice ROM thanks Yonn, I flash using SPB DRIOD ROM 23 May 2011,

but I get hang when close sms thread .... My inbox about 2800 SMS,

any solution buddy .... ?

Guest vampelle

Hey Yonn,

it seems my messaging acting up.

cant send sms (i dont use mms) eventhough i just recevied from them and click reply. also tried entering the number myself and than send but keep on giving me an error.

any idea why

ps. my clock date is still acting up. whenever i wake up i see the clock is one hour ahead. maybe it trying to set as daylight saving... if this is the case can you guide me how to fix this

Edited by vampelle

Guest jonjong8
Thanks ssi42 :)

Notes:

- I see people want more stuff in ROMs (cooked in) <- I'll see about this next ROM...

- Someone asked before for LG Optimus Weather without grey background, here they are:

- Any ideas for next theme? Any look even if it was made for CHT/M3D/Andoid ... Lookalike theme always possible...

Thanks Master Yonn also to Master ssi42, I've changed "lockscreenP.jpg" not knowing there's a "lockscreenP.png", my mistake!

Thanks again for your LG Optimus Clear, now my Omnia looks like a clone to Optimus Black. By the way, I removed action tabs to misscall, appointment & sms bubbles as they acted like bugs.

post-793473-1308937598_thumb.png

Guest remus66

Yonn, a suggestion: I saw a portuguese rom cooked by Mureta; the android theme is very nice; maybe for your next rom.

By the way: using HS++ rom of yours, I experienced a constantly freezing of my phone; I think it was because I set the weather location - google latitude and my location; after I set it to the city where I live everything is OK. Thanks again.

Guest drrkgupta
Thanks Master Yonn also to Master ssi42, I've changed "lockscreenP.jpg" not knowing there's a "lockscreenP.png", my mistake!

Thanks again for your LG Optimus Clear, now my Omnia looks like a clone to Optimus Black. By the way, I removed action tabs to misscall, appointment & sms bubbles as they acted like bugs.

How did you add t he calculator and other items on the home page?? Please do share!

Guest MimomaN

Yonn and everyone .. Urgent and killing problem with the time :)

i am using SPB rom not .. and the problem with the daily light saving time

it's officially disabled on my country now

but my mobile keep updating itself from time to time by +1 hour " advancing the time by one hour "

i don't know how to make it stop updating the time

it killing me because i wake up every day for the work using the phone alarm

you can imagine my suffer because it changes the time while sleeping

it wakes me up everyday 1 hour early B)

please help me , as you can see it's very important problem when it comes to my work :D

waiting ASAP

Guest yonn1981
nice ROM thanks Yonn, I flash using SPB DRIOD ROM 23 May 2011,

but I get hang when close sms thread .... My inbox about 2800 SMS,

any solution buddy .... ?

Maybe it don't really hang, try to wait sometime - maybe it need to finish making sms cache or something...

Hey Yonn,

it seems my messaging acting up.

cant send sms (i dont use mms) eventhough i just recevied from them and click reply. also tried entering the number myself and than send but keep on giving me an error.

any idea why

ps. my clock date is still acting up. whenever i wake up i see the clock is one hour ahead. maybe it trying to set as daylight saving... if this is the case can you guide me how to fix this

- No problem with SMS

- Looks like same MimomaN problem .. See down..

I really get happy when I see someone improve the theme to his liking .. Great work ...

Yonn, a suggestion: I saw a portuguese rom cooked by Mureta; the android theme is very nice; maybe for your next rom.

By the way: using HS++ rom of yours, I experienced a constantly freezing of my phone; I think it was because I set the weather location - google latitude and my location; after I set it to the city where I live everything is OK. Thanks again.

- I did not like Mureta theme sorry, I need more better looking one ...

- Weather update script need to be fixed - I see new IPTWeather realeased in Xda...

Yonn and everyone .. Urgent and killing problem with the time :)

i am using SPB rom not .. and the problem with the daily light saving time

it's officially disabled on my country now

but my mobile keep updating itself from time to time by +1 hour " advancing the time by one hour "

i don't know how to make it stop updating the time

it killing me because i wake up every day for the work using the phone alarm

you can imagine my suffer because it changes the time while sleeping

it wakes me up everyday 1 hour early B)

please help me , as you can see it's very important problem when it comes to my work :D

waiting ASAP

These are the registry strings of Clock, try to change/disable them to :-

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Clock]

"HomeDST"=dword:00000000

"AutoDST"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\RIL]

"NITZEnable"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Samsung\Clock]

"UseAutoTimeUpdate"=dword:00000000

* For HTC "But my ROMs have some HTC Stuff traces so try to change these also":

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\TimeZoneAutoFix]

"CreatePDPAlways"=dword:00000002

"WarnAlways"=dword:00000000

Try and see...

Guest MimomaN

yonn , thanx bro .. but the problem still the same :)

i tried to find those registry values .. but i just found only one

it's "HomeDST" in [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Clock]

and i didn't find all the rest , i didn't even find "AutoDST" , and all the rest

i changed "HomeDST" to 0 , and i restarted the phone

when it turned on i found it back to the wrong time

and the "HomeDST" value is back to " 1 "

please help me bro , this problem killing me B)

Guest yonn1981
yonn , thanx bro .. but the problem still the same :)

i tried to find those registry values .. but i just found only one

it's "HomeDST" in [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Clock]

and i didn't find all the rest , i didn't even find "AutoDST" , and all the rest

i changed "HomeDST" to 0 , and i restarted the phone

when it turned on i found it back to the wrong time

and the "HomeDST" value is back to " 1 "

please help me bro , this problem killing me B)

Download then install cab 1 then cab 2 and soft reset .. hope this helps ...

http://www.multiupload.com/SO0OPIR5CE

Edited by yonn1981

Guest MimomaN

sorry bro .. but it didn't help :)

i installed the cabs

but when i restart or connect the phone to my PC the time changes " every time " B)

Guest alexelhamdi
Maybe it don't really hang, try to wait sometime - maybe it need to finish making sms cache or something...

- No problem with SMS

- Looks like same MimomaN problem .. See down..

I really get happy when I see someone improve the theme to his liking .. Great work ...

- Weather update script need to be fixed - I see new IPTWeather realeased in Xda...

These are the registry strings of Clock, try to change/disable them to :-

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Clock]

"HomeDST"=dword:00000000

"AutoDST"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\RIL]

"NITZEnable"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Samsung\Clock]

"UseAutoTimeUpdate"=dword:00000000

* For HTC "But my ROMs have some HTC Stuff traces so try to change these also":

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\TimeZoneAutoFix]

"CreatePDPAlways"=dword:00000002

"WarnAlways"=dword:00000000

Try and see...

thanks for reply ... yes maybe it takes time for a while ..... keep nice work bro .....

Guest jonjong8
How did you add t he calculator and other items on the home page?? Please do share!

Please refer to Master Yonn tutorial at Post #1957 Jun 12 2011, you can change the look & the order of the screens as well as the tabs.

Guest AlexYSC

This is a great rom yonn. I see there's the black bar cab uploaded, Is it possible to upload another that is semi transparent like glass at the bottom and the top bar? Thanks a lot!

Guest vampelle

2 mb is usually almost the standard and best "for me" ..

Here:

http://www.multiupload.com/TQYXJG54JA

edit the xml file representing your layout - Let demonstrate with default (Yonn No Music.xml) copy it from your device (located in Program files\HomeScreen PlusPlus) to your computer, open it with any notepad and search/locate (they start in line No. 124):

<Item absolute="3" class="registry_tracker" onhold="MenuWiFi" ontap="ToggleWiFi">

<image src="Comm\toggle_wifi%d.png"  left="35" top="192" height="45" width="45"/>

<registry key_value="HKLM\System\State\Samsung\Phone\IsWifiOn" mask="0x1" />

</Item>

<Item absolute="3" class="registry_tracker" onhold="MenuBluetooth" ontap="ToggleBluetooth">

<image src="Comm\toggle_bt%d.png"  left="160" top="192" height="45" width="45"/>

<registry key_value="HKLM\System\State\Hardware\Bluetooth" mask="0x1" />

</Item>
These are the shortcuts wifi and bluetooth, now you want to change them into launchers, then replace above with:
		<Item class="space" ontap="StartApp" path="\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Office\Calculator.lnk" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="\Windows\start_calculator.png"   left="35" top="192" width="45" height="45"/>

</Item>

<Item class="space" ontap="StartApp" path="\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Office\Adobe Reader.lnk" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="\Windows\start_start_adobe_reader.png"   left="160" top="192" width="45" height="45"/>

</Item>
OR simply make shortcuts from applications tab:
		<Item class="space" ontap="StartApp" path="lnk\pr1.lnk" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="http://www.modaco.com/lnk\pr1.png"  left="35" top="192" width="45" height="45"/>

</Item>

<Item class="space" ontap="StartApp" path="lnk\pr2.lnk" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="http://www.modaco.com/lnk\pr2.png"  left="160" top="192" width="45" height="45"/>

</Item>

Can you please make a cab from which we can choose.... as this is little hard to do :)

may it a option in ur next rom

Guest vampelle

yonn sorry again if i am rewriting i just could not find the original software it had of dxid1 in which i remember it had few things i liked. this is suggestion which i hope you will be able to add in ur next rom.

Tab1: Home

> Weather background will forward you to weather tab (tick and hold will open current day detailed weather"

> Update icon will update weather

have on main page and weather page to have option to view all the favourites save for the weather as the previous one i used had it. also in weather coloumn page have an option to have couple of themes weathers icons.

> Wifi icon will turn on wifi (Tick and hold will open wifi menu"

> Bluetooth icon will turn on bluetooth (Tick and hold will open bluetooth menu"

have the option to choose from a list of programs what to have here keep a max of 4 or 5 icons

Tab2: Messaging

> White background will open current sms in tmail

> Blue icon (smiling sms) will open for new sms (press and hold will open SMS page in tmail)

> Icon with dots allow you to reply to selected sms

this current sms does not open for me so help me in this. as again the previous rom it had did showed the current message from the list. black screen and writing in white. with small icon for writting new sms.

and have small icon of side to open mms as well and see its current message.

Tab3:Favorite Contacts

> One click on contact icon will dial/add new contact (tick and hold will allow you to remove contact)

have easy way to add contacts. have the option to add from the phone and sim. it should go to the contacts page and once click on one ask for confirm and than add it. also it should have option to remove from the list as well not just overwrite with new one.

Tab4: Calender

> Utilize Today-Agenda plugin (shows appointments and tasks)

havnt used it but i like the way it is.

Tab5: Mail

> Upper icon will let you define the mail account "by display name" you want to follow (press and hold will open Mail page in tmail)

> Down icon will allow you to create new mail

how about showing all the mail on the side with bubble of new email on it. rather than the upper icon. with this quick view of all the messages.

Tab6: Weather

> Update icon to update current city weather (Tick and hold to search/add new location)

> Config icon will open IPTWeather settings page (Tick and hold to change city to next favorite city)

same as above. have all the favourite viewable and update it all together. and view each one of them , just have to slide them "up or down" . slide to calendar or any other icon side left or right.

Tab7: Applications

> (+) to add program

> (-) to remove program

have it also easy. rather than ask link and png. it should go to menu and programs to choose which software to be added here.

Tab8: Music

> Compatible with S2P/Nitrogen "WMP support is possible"

> Up icon is volume up

> Down icon is volume down

> Play icon to start play music "will auto start your app"

> Music icon is to open/close your player

> Album icon will show your album photo when clicked

have all the library once updated play one by one or choose in a order.

Tab9: Communication

> Click specific switch to turn on/off (Tick and hold switch to show you menu)

> Press and hold Settings icon (in home tab or in main icons slide to show you HS++ menu)

it fine as it is. understood the small three icon :)

thank you for your precious time to listening to my suggestion.

Please have to Torch in the main menu as i have seen in some of the rom i installed today. and more good themes as well.

and more games as well preinstall and able to remove if wanted.

which player should i install so i can view all formats with different codec of it. and any program to convert 600 mb file into less than 100 mb so i can view in the phone?

About we have a program which can rotate different wallpapers. i have this on my nokia 5230.

you have two java one for lite and other normal should i install them both or which one.....?

and how can i change or customize it again, rather than reinstalling it?

please i read about changing the bluetooth, wifi and setting through the code you give but can it be possible to have it as a program so it will be easy to add and remove them. and same for the 3 icons phones, contacts and showcase next to menu. as i want to change them all.

anyway to have the invisible icon above contacts visible for the calling history, miss call and others?

please dont have this as i just found out i got huge bill of internet usage when i installed your rom last time. when i install for first time it should have have the internet on. it should always ask first, for the first time only.

have advance calculator as well since this dont have % as well.

Thank you again for your time and hope to see these in ur next rom or before B)

ps: when you upload any cab can you please have it on the main page. :D

Guest vampelle

i am getting this error from weather sometimes...

error

couldnot establish internet interpreter. Connection

Line 50 (\program files \ iptweather\manageIPTWLocation.mscr):

Connect(IPTWinternetConnection)

any idea why this is now coming after i reinstall your rom...

zerocache 8upload.

oh my i900 is 8gb one.

Guest jonjong8
yonn sorry again if i am rewriting i just could not find the original software it had of dxid1 in which i remember it had few things i liked. this is suggestion which i hope you will be able to add in ur next rom.

Tab1: Home

> Weather background will forward you to weather tab (tick and hold will open current day detailed weather"

> Update icon will update weather

have on main page and weather page to have option to view all the favourites save for the weather as the previous one i used had it. also in weather coloumn page have an option to have couple of themes weathers icons.

> Wifi icon will turn on wifi (Tick and hold will open wifi menu"

> Bluetooth icon will turn on bluetooth (Tick and hold will open bluetooth menu"

have the option to choose from a list of programs what to have here keep a max of 4 or 5 icons

Tab2: Messaging

> White background will open current sms in tmail

> Blue icon (smiling sms) will open for new sms (press and hold will open SMS page in tmail)

> Icon with dots allow you to reply to selected sms

this current sms does not open for me so help me in this. as again the previous rom it had did showed the current message from the list. black screen and writing in white. with small icon for writting new sms.

and have small icon of side to open mms as well and see its current message.

Tab3:Favorite Contacts

> One click on contact icon will dial/add new contact (tick and hold will allow you to remove contact)

have easy way to add contacts. have the option to add from the phone and sim. it should go to the contacts page and once click on one ask for confirm and than add it. also it should have option to remove from the list as well not just overwrite with new one.

Tab4: Calender

> Utilize Today-Agenda plugin (shows appointments and tasks)

havnt used it but i like the way it is.

Tab5: Mail

> Upper icon will let you define the mail account "by display name" you want to follow (press and hold will open Mail page in tmail)

> Down icon will allow you to create new mail

how about showing all the mail on the side with bubble of new email on it. rather than the upper icon. with this quick view of all the messages.

Tab6: Weather

> Update icon to update current city weather (Tick and hold to search/add new location)

> Config icon will open IPTWeather settings page (Tick and hold to change city to next favorite city)

same as above. have all the favourite viewable and update it all together. and view each one of them , just have to slide them "up or down" . slide to calendar or any other icon side left or right.

Tab7: Applications

> (+) to add program

> (-) to remove program

have it also easy. rather than ask link and png. it should go to menu and programs to choose which software to be added here.

Tab8: Music

> Compatible with S2P/Nitrogen "WMP support is possible"

> Up icon is volume up

> Down icon is volume down

> Play icon to start play music "will auto start your app"

> Music icon is to open/close your player

> Album icon will show your album photo when clicked

have all the library once updated play one by one or choose in a order.

Tab9: Communication

> Click specific switch to turn on/off (Tick and hold switch to show you menu)

> Press and hold Settings icon (in home tab or in main icons slide to show you HS++ menu)

it fine as it is. understood the small three icon :)

thank you for your precious time to listening to my suggestion.

Please have to Torch in the main menu as i have seen in some of the rom i installed today. and more good themes as well.

and more games as well preinstall and able to remove if wanted.

which player should i install so i can view all formats with different codec of it. and any program to convert 600 mb file into less than 100 mb so i can view in the phone?

About we have a program which can rotate different wallpapers. i have this on my nokia 5230.

you have two java one for lite and other normal should i install them both or which one.....?

and how can i change or customize it again, rather than reinstalling it?

please i read about changing the bluetooth, wifi and setting through the code you give but can it be possible to have it as a program so it will be easy to add and remove them. and same for the 3 icons phones, contacts and showcase next to menu. as i want to change them all.

anyway to have the invisible icon above contacts visible for the calling history, miss call and others?

please dont have this as i just found out i got huge bill of internet usage when i installed your rom last time. when i install for first time it should have have the internet on. it should always ask first, for the first time only.

have advance calculator as well since this dont have % as well.

Thank you again for your time and hope to see these in ur next rom o. before B)

ps: when you upload any cab can you please have it on the main page. :D

HS++ which I 1st learn from Master Yonn is discontinued. Every platform is a learning course and there are limitations, one cannot expect Master Yonn to solve all the faults which a platform's designed. I'm still hanging on to Omnia I900 with much help to Master Chef Yonn & K1

Edited by jonjong8

Guest mureta

Great Yonn,

As always doing great work. B)

If you need to do my best EXT Omdroid or BlackZephyr can count on me.

I'm curious what might best. :)

I still admire your wonderful work. :D

mureta.

hi yonn master,

not too sure did you notice the battery issue? I could not found any high CPU usage in memory that causing battery drain like crazy.

It too 10% with single call receive with talk time 10mins and less, when soft reset it even like drinking water 30% just like that. I try Keivan Moradi K1 (21690 same as yours)and its more stable for battery but due to not enough memory always cause me hang.

another problem is I cannot browse folder via bluetooth, but for K1's rom it okay. I try to dissemble both rom and compare I only notice yours missing few bluetooth dll compare to k1 rom, but even I copy over it also doesn't work I think the only way is to add it in during rom build.

Edited by z720

Guest yonn1981
sorry bro .. but it didn't help :D

i installed the cabs

but when i restart or connect the phone to my PC the time changes " every time " :D

You mean the Time changes only when connecting to PC? Are the time zone identical in both PC and your phone? Did you try another time zone?

This is a great rom yonn. I see there's the black bar cab uploaded, Is it possible to upload another that is semi transparent like glass at the bottom and the top bar? Thanks a lot!

Well I can give hex-edited dll files that will make both taskbars transparent "for real" but don't know about side-effects...

i am getting this error from weather sometimes...

error

couldnot establish internet interpreter. Connection

Line 50 (\program files \ iptweather\manageIPTWLocation.mscr):

Connect(IPTWinternetConnection)

any idea why this is now coming after i reinstall your rom...

zerocache 8upload.

oh my i900 is 8gb one.

It fail to connect to internet.. Did you configure your wifi/or wap connections?

As for your remaining recommendations - well some are possible (like configured shortcuts on home page, some others ..), I will try my best in next theme..

HS++ which I 1st learn from Master Yonn is discontinued. Every platform is a learning course and there are limitations, one cannot expect Master Yonn to solve all the faults which a platform's designed. I'm still hanging on to Omnia I900 with much help to Master Chef Yonn & K1

as jonjong8 said, HS++ development stopped, but the good thing is mortscripts are evolving and this cover lot of things :D

Great Yonn,

As always doing great work. ;)

If you need to do my best EXT Omdroid or BlackZephyr can count on me.

I'm curious what might best. B)

I still admire your wonderful work. ;)

mureta.

I prefer HS++, but I can have a try with it as some users want it in English - Give me the EXT and hopefully I'll make them as English CABs ...

hi yonn master,

not too sure did you notice the battery issue? I could not found any high CPU usage in memory that causing battery drain like crazy.

It too 10% with single call receive with talk time 10mins and less, when soft reset it even like drinking water 30% just like that. I try Keivan Moradi K1 (21690 same as yours)and its more stable for battery but due to not enough memory always cause me hang.

another problem is I cannot browse folder via bluetooth, but for K1's rom it okay. I try to dissemble both rom and compare I only notice yours missing few bluetooth dll compare to k1 rom, but even I copy over it also doesn't work I think the only way is to add it in during rom build.

Which ROM? ZeroCache (Dynamic) or 2MB Cached ROMs? as for bluetooth I kept back original i900 drivers - K1 might still use the i908 one's...

Update:

- I asked for theme recommendations and seems only 1 or 2 responded .. So no one comes later and say "I want something ELSE"

I downloaded some HTC Android ROMs to play with their graphics and got this "WIP":

yonnandroidscreen09.png

The image above is real but theme still in alpha stage, it shows the incomplete analog layout (Digital layout to follow) ..

* My thoughts:-

> Remove 6.5 startmenu and substitute it with replacements such as for example MMAppLauncher

> Remove softkey (Down) bar in today screen

> Instead of adding tabs for I might add SMS applications "Any recommendations here? even if are not free.."

> More detailed weather tab using HTC images

> More HTCish Androish look and feel :)

Guest thunderc8

This looks good even the MMAppLauncher looks nice all though i have never used it , In the main screen i would prefer the bluetooth and camera icons be removed and in place of the camera add the wifi, so only 4 icons are left at the botom of the screen.Reason you have the camera button for shortcut for the camera and you use the wifi button alot more than the BT and the few time you use it you can always go to connections and enable it.

And in place of the analogue clock a digital is one more practical and clearer to see when driving or doing some work, rather try and track down where the analogue clock is pointing to figure out the time.

For weather is it posible to get 2 or more days forecast in the mainscreen window? i always found it unnesecery to see the today weather since i already know how is the weather today and i always find my self removing it and only use it when i whant to see how is the weather going to be tommorow.

For the MMAppLauncher to tell you the truth im used to the classic menu but i have no problem to try it, maybe its more practical than the WM 6.5 menu.

And i dont think adding any nonfree software in the rom is wise after a while it asks for serial and we end up removing it if you dont whant to use ***cked :) software then better add it as extra package for the customization folder.

AND **** for the love of god writing this i tryed to hard reset the 2.01 rom and it erased my 16gb memory... great... im screwed there goes my photos....

Becarefull when you try to hard reset, if it takes too long close the phone...the second time i tryed to hardreset it worked fine... damn im going to bed right now im sad all my dog photos where from my phone... im really stupid i didnt take a back up......

Guest thunderc8

Anyway way to try and recover photos from an erased storage of the phone? im trying to download a datarecovery program but im not sure it will work on phone...

Ok i set the phone to mass storage and data recovery recovered my photos... that was close...

Edited by thunderc8

Guest mureta
I prefer HS++, but I can have a try with it as some users want it in English - Give me the EXT and hopefully I'll make them as English CABs ...

Okay, Yonn.

I prefer XIAMultitheme than the HS + + because I think XIAMultitheme very limited as you can play more.

One question: do you want the file or my original German EXT's in Portuguese?

mureta.

Guest lui75
> Instead of adding tabs for I might add SMS applications "Any recommendations here? even if are not free.."

Great Yonn,

love your hard work, my phone's got new birth thanks to your roms.

What do you think about Vito SMS-chat as sms app?

Love your new theme without softkeybar, but I prefer the one used by a russian guy who posted his theme in this thread some days ago.

Thank you!

P.S.: I encoutered only freezes during weather update (rarely), great GPS fix (I use PUAJ1 radio - the best IMHO), 3G, BT: all works very good. Never had problem with time and clock. Please add PimBackup cooked in!

Thanks again

Guest thunderc8

WARNING i can now confirm that trying to hard reset the 2MBCache XPR PagePool 8 v2.01 rom for the second time wiped my 16gb memory again i have the omnia 16gb version so becarefull.