Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Which ROM? ZeroCache (Dynamic) or 2MB Cached ROMs? as for bluetooth I kept back original i900 drivers - K1 might still use the i908 one's...

is Zerocache (Dynamic) , can you switch to i908 bluetooth drivers? it seems like more feature than i900.

Besides I love your latest HTC themes. hope to test it soon...

Guest MimomaN
You mean the Time changes only when connecting to PC? Are the time zone identical in both PC and your phone? Did you try another time zone?

no

sometimes it changed without even connect to the pc " happened today "

and also it changes every time i restart the phone :)

and also my PC time is right !!

i don't know why it changes the time when it sync with the pc

even the clock in my pc is right !!

also i didn't try another time zone B)

i am trying to find a fix for that on my real time zone

to avoid any problem could happen by choosing wrong time zone

Guest electrode

Hey :)

First of all, i want to congratulate with you because your roms are the best i've ever tried *_*

But i have a problem with your SPB DRIOD ROM xD I can't syncronize the contacts with Facebook because whenever i try, the connection fails :rolleyes:

I think it's a problem of SPB Shell... I did some research but i still have the problem..

I hope you can help me :rolleyes:

Guest jonjong8

> Remove 6.5 startmenu and substitute it with replacements such as MMAppLauncher is a fanastic idea!

> Kindly stick to Build 21690 as I think it's a better rom. Is it possible to cook your upcoming rom as light on CPU so that it's battery can last longer?

Thank you & Regards.

Guest vampelle

thanks Yonn, the

the only problem with sms is when i try to get details of my postpaid packages free mintues from them.

otherwise sms is working.

but

sms is not showing when i front page when i click on messaging icon? it only show this" / " in the end corner only. to view i have to go inside.

and the time is still acting up. i dont know why. does it have a daylight saving option, if yes where can i turn it off.

i liked the theme you shown on post 2074. but i will still like to have softkey.

i found out about the rom which is showing multiple weather. would like that to be included as well.

i like the clock and time showing on front page as it is. but would like to have multiple weather :rolleyes:

keep the great work. :)

Guest anto.wajo

Yonn, I like so much HS++ rom ...

but I prefer the high customization of DROID V3 rom (for example to add or remove buttons on home screen )

I hope to find this facility in the next rom.

It would be nice to have more sounds profiles (for example driver-profile, meeting-profile, outdoor-profile, ecc..)

Guest AlexYSC
Well I can give hex-edited dll files that will make both taskbars transparent "for real" but don't know about side-effects...

Can't you do like in the program menu the bar below is semi transparent for the home screen bar as well?

Guest jonjong8

Hi Yonn Sir, one stupid question: I used your black bar cab in HS++ v2.01, how do I change the lockscreen's taskbar color to black instead of bluish? Thanks.

Guest haluk444

mine is Yonn_i900_HS_v2.01_21690_2MBCache_XPR_12PP,

I cant update my weather,

sms part of the H++ is not working,

otherwise it is the best rom I've ever seen, even better than OCK's, I advise everyone who is not sure to have it. my phone opens in 38-39 second, mannnnnn that must be a record on i900:D

Guest dzerry75

hi again!

I decided again to give it a try your HS++ v2.01, and this time the wifi works!Thanks! The problems are, It can't update the weather and the Email messages doesn't appear in the Email tab. Any solutions to these?

Thanks!

Guest MAX1971
hi again!

I decided again to give it a try your HS++ v2.01, and this time the wifi works!Thanks! The problems are, It can't update the weather and the Email messages doesn't appear in the Email tab. Any solutions to these?

Thanks!

For the weather choose your location and update , for Email put your real account name (Hit the icon mail )

Guest dreccon

Hi master Yonn and thank you for your great work. You have brought our Omnia up to date and into straight comparison with the newest mobile models! I tried your SPB DRIOD V3 ROM with great results. My only problem was that I couldn't update the weather over 3G (only over WiFi - 3G was working fine for other applications such as Opera). Then I changed into your latest ROM, the HS++ v2.01 XPR-PP8 which looks great and works smoothly, but I experienced a number of random freezes. I even woke up one morning to find that my alarm clock hadn't rang because the phone was frozen (it froze by itself without me touching it)! Now Im waiting for your next ROM. Any idea when it will be finished?

P.S. Keep up the good work!

Edited by dreccon

Guest dreccon

I'd like to add a recommendation for your new ROM. Please try to leave as much free RAM as possible because web browsing needs it to display heavier pages. HS++ seems to be easier on RAM than SPB, it looks good and it's free!

Guest alexelhamdi
I'm sorry, what is the serial number to register spb droid v3?? thank you!

Yes me to Yonn, would you give us the serial number SPB Droid V3 ? thanks in advance

Guest jonjong8
Hi master Yonn and thank you for your great work. You have brought our Omnia up to date and into straight comparison with the newest mobile models! I tried your SPB DRIOD V3 ROM with great results. My only problem was that I couldn't update the weather over 3G (only over WiFi - 3G was working fine for other applications such as Opera). Then I changed into your latest ROM, the HS++ v2.01 XPR-PP8 which looks great and works smoothly, but I experienced a number of random freezes. I even woke up one morning to find that my alarm clock hadn't rang because the phone was frozen (it froze by itself without me touching it)! Now Im waiting for your next ROM. Any idea when it will be finished?

P.S. Keep up the good work!

Hi! Can you kindly let me know which phone part are you using with 3G working smoothy?

Guest antsnet

“HS++ V2.01 ROM 9 June 2011” is so beautiful.

But there is no chinese region, so all of the files which include chinese do not show normally. is there any way to resolve it ?

Thanks.

Guest dreccon
I'm sorry, what is the serial number to register spb droid v3?? thank you!

Guys, SPB is a commercial application. You have to buy it to get the serial. If you don't want to, better try the HS++ v2 ROM which is free!

Guest darkside80
sorry i'm new be

how to i flash to my phone, becouse the type is 7z not exe

thank

7z is an arhive.just use 7zip to open it and you will find the exe.