Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest Mentycz

Hi I cant find the ROMs with OmnieLite Apps, built from OmniaLite, is here screenshot, some info, and link please? Thx

And plesase, can somebody reupload Omnia Lite apps extracted by Yonn? On rapidshare was folder, and all apps were there, but unfortunatelly, link is broken.

Thx

Edited by Mentycz

Guest remus66

I installed Resco Photo Manager and, although "use G sensor" is checked in "Options", I can not rotate pictures on my Omnia with g-sensor. It functions with other games. (I use HS++V2.01 2Mbcache 8Mb Pagepool). Can anybody give a suggestion on how to solve this problem? Thank you.

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi Yonn!

Using HS++ v2.01 2MBCache XPR 8PP and wondering about the battery indication pictures, the orange ones, have you done 1% driver pictures? It's quite annoying when percentage jumps up and done i 5% steps, sometimes hard to know how much battery i have.

Or have someone else done them?

Which folder can i find the pictures on phone?

With regards

Edited by PJ_Omnia

Guest dreccon

Can anybody tell me which is the latest rom and if it is working good?

Hi Riddick7, The latest ROM is always the topmost on the first page, that is HS++ V2.01 ROM (9 June 2011). For me ZeroCache PagePool 8 works best. I've had no problem running Destinator Pro 8 (if you're interested in GPS navigation that is).

Guest seisman

Hi Riddick7, The latest ROM is always the topmost on the first page, that is HS++ V2.01 ROM (9 June 2011). For me ZeroCache PagePool 8 works best. I've had no problem running Destinator Pro 8 (if you're interested in GPS navigation that is).

did you compared the 12 mb pagepool versus 8 mb page pool of the zero cache , whic is better ( from the points of ram remaining, speed , ......)

thanks

Guest Filipe Bezerra

Hi Yonn.. It a best ROM! :D

GRATZ

Yonn, how can I remove the Weather, the button bluetooth and Wi-fi on homescreen?

I would like to leave only the digital clock and the buttons below.

Guest fritskeee

is it possible to hide/remove/disable/change the top bar?

i'm trying to get yonn's rom fullscreen(on today screen)

i've got rid of the bottom bar and the softkeys,but the top bar seems a lot harder..

when i (accidentally) quit the yonn theme,is it possible to launch it again?i seem to miss a launch button

Edited by fritskeee

Guest Phat-Albert

I love the new ROM. Yonn always comes up trumps in my books.

I have had trouble with the email button though.

I use windows live to sync my contacts and email with my live account. However, the button on the SP++ home doesn't display any of my emails.

I've had a look into it, and i think that by default it looks for emails in the outlook account (which isn't used), and not my windows live account.

Is there a way this can be changed?

Guest dreccon

did you compared the 12 mb pagepool versus 8 mb page pool of the zero cache , whic is better ( from the points of ram remaining, speed , ......)

thanks

Sorry, no I haven't.

I have tried different cache configurations but my main concern was not speed or RAM. Maybe someone else can help you on that.

Anyway, there seems to be a problem with the weather updating. It seems to me there is a bug in IPT weather. Weather data get downloaded correctly but when IPT weather tries to redraw the graphics the phone hangs. This happens randomly and with every ROM combination I tried. I even tried the HS++(v1) ROM combined with the XDA_UC folder from the HS++v2.01 (which by the way solves the 1% battery problem)! Installing a newer version of MortScript didn't help. I now have disabled auto weather update and I only do it manually, so if the phone hangs, I know when to reboot!

Any real solutions here?

Guest dreccon

Hi Yonn!

Using HS++ v2.01 2MBCache XPR 8PP and wondering about the battery indication pictures, the orange ones, have you done 1% driver pictures? It's quite annoying when percentage jumps up and done i 5% steps, sometimes hard to know how much battery i have.

Or have someone else done them?

Which folder can i find the pictures on phone?

With regards

Read my above post.

Guest Filipe Bezerra

please, answer my question! :/

Yonn, how can I remove the Weather, the button bluetooth and Wi-fi on homescreen?

Guest jonjong8

please, answer my question! :/

Go to "Yonn No Music.xml" or which xml you are using and carefully select all weather, BT, WiFi and delete. Reset phone.

Guest silent night

Yonn I already have your last rom but we need a new rom you have to improve this one. Thanks for everything

+1

Agree.