Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest mo4488
hi yonn1981

1- If you have someone in the list of contacts and he has more than one number you can not send a message to the number you choose, only to his No. Default.

AND

2-Can not reduce the size of the captured image to send it MMS .

3- Once you cancel, send a message asks you "Do you want to save in the drafts" I choose no it take a long time to perform the operation.

Sorry about my English language .

My appreciation to U and all

UP

UP

Guest justpratik

Your have again paid attention to inactive user they are active after seeing your rom man... you are the main man...

keep rocking modaco..

by the way i loved ur rom 2nd rev. dying to see 3rd,4,5,6 rev tooo...

long live man...

Guest skoda60
I cant get the USB connection mode working, has anyone had this problem, only activesync works

Don't used Samsung setting, it have bugs. Used winmo setting > connections and it workes for me. Refer to my post #147.

Guest Manasi
Battery icon don't appear in my top bar, anyone know's how to fix that?

Go to start/setting/clock&Alarms then on more tab uncheck the "Display the clock on the tile bar in all programs" check box you will see battery instead of clock.

Guest Hermit Dave

I must say its a good rom. I have been using OCK but got tired of Messaging app. it used to crash / hang so often.

Almost Perfect in this rom.

I say almost perfect because of the cannot enter space bug. I tend to use swype or slideit and neither can add space (automatic) or manual

I might try samsung keypad (currently using samsung full keyboard from 3rd post)

Other bugs... well

I am using the plugin version and the panel with time displays Region and Operator. While in my case the region / timezone was London / Dublin and it kept showing me Kwajalein

When you get a new SMS, the titanium panel does not get notification and does not show a count (though the notification in the notification area is there).

the lock screen however does show the count correctly

Vibrate / mute settings are available you just have to click on center of the sound dial. ( i wrote earlier that they were not) - hence the edit

Thanks for cooking

Edited by Hermit Dave

Guest bripz

first of all i just want to say GREAT WORK for your efforts ;) and just wanted to share some constructive criticism.

I tried out your Samsung Widget Plus version and it looks heaps awesome and the eye candy is cool hehe. Only thing though is the icons are very pixelated in the main menu, and the actual navigating and touch response is insanely slow and laggy. Great effort though :(

I will be trying the titanium version shortly ;D

Guest Billus
Only thing though is the icons are very pixelated in the main menu, and the actual navigating and touch response is insanely slow and laggy. Great effort though ;)

You'll notice that you can't swipe till the "edit" button "un-grays" itself. Weird, but true. Usually takes a sec or two. My icons appear fine tho :S

Guest Extreme43

so far I absolutely love this rom, i have to say this is the ONLY rom i have found (after flashing between MANY) that does not freeze or lockup when accessing or closing messages.

The problems i have noted thus far seem to only be the space issue when typing a message listed earlier, however a workaround is to simply read the individual message and reply using that field.

The other issue is that the majority of my contacts are listed as "04" and messages received do not retrieve the contact unless i change the contact number to "+614".

Final issue i've found is that when i receive a message after sending the first message in my inbox to that specific contact - the reply and subsequent conversation is listed in a separate row; leaving the original message isolated. This seems a bit strange.

I did have a query about removing the "Message Sent" after sending a text.. annoying but i could live with it.

Great work, you know this is something i'd be willing to pay for because this is absolutely amazing so far for me - i have not had a responsive phone that does not lock up or freeze with a proper keypad that doesn't screw around for the 1 1/2 years i've had the bloody thing. It was embarrassing when dealing with customers because i'd have to wait 2-3 minutes after sending a message for the phone to unfreeze (with any rom), i purchased a windows mobile phone for business and i would have rather used an original nokia 8810 because i could actually text and make phone calls without freezing or accidentally navigating to some stupid application. Congratulations ;)

Good afternoon,

I would like to say to John that I am charmed with your rom... periodically I like to change the rom or interface and I belong to HTCSPAIN forum where you can get infinity of software and roms but lately I want to practise my english and as I am a fanatic of the omnia.... I was looking in this fantastic web where find your precious rom and I decided to install it... at these moments (I go 2 days with her) I have not found a lot mistakes but there is one to worries to me... I tell you... I have to active and visible to all the bluetooth in my omnia but there are times that when I go in my car my car´s bluetooth device doesn´t find to my omnia... Do you know what can it be?

thanks.

Guest The_Lightning
so far I absolutely love this rom, i have to say this is the ONLY rom i have found (after flashing between MANY) that does not freeze or lockup when accessing or closing messages.

The problems i have noted thus far seem to only be the space issue when typing a message listed earlier, however a workaround is to simply read the individual message and reply using that field.

The other issue is that the majority of my contacts are listed as "04" and messages received do not retrieve the contact unless i change the contact number to "+614".

Final issue i've found is that when i receive a message after sending the first message in my inbox to that specific contact - the reply and subsequent conversation is listed in a separate row; leaving the original message isolated. This seems a bit strange.

I did have a query about removing the "Message Sent" after sending a text.. annoying but i could live with it.

Great work, you know this is something i'd be willing to pay for because this is absolutely amazing so far for me - i have not had a responsive phone that does not lock up or freeze with a proper keypad that doesn't screw around for the 1 1/2 years i've had the bloody thing. It was embarrassing when dealing with customers because i'd have to wait 2-3 minutes after sending a message for the phone to unfreeze (with any rom), i purchased a windows mobile phone for business and i would have rather used an original nokia 8810 because i could actually text and make phone calls without freezing or accidentally navigating to some stupid application. Congratulations ;)

I agree totally with you. I already said do Ock that if he was willing to help in launch of an omnia lite based rom, trying to fix errors, I would donate something - even if it is not much - for the efforts, and encourage others to do the same. The same applies here.

Please, do not stop. Let's get this rom perfect. :(

Regards

Guest Manasi

Here you will find OmniaLITE looking ROMs for your Omnia 1 "i900" ...

romrelease2.png

Release 2 - Second Release :-

Select between 2 editions:

• V1 : Samsung Widget Plus
  • V2 : Samsung SPlugin (Samsung implementation of titanium) - Available Lite

screenshot1as.pngscreenshot3g.png

ROM Version :

• ROM Version : i900XBIJ1/B7300
    • OS Version : 6.5.0.0
    • Released Date : 18/06/2010 - Updated
      • Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
      • CE OS 5.2.21907 ( Build 21907.5.0.93 )
        • Bluetooth Drivers Update (From i910 - March 2010)
        • AdobePDF 2.5.1.0.404840
        • Samsung MMS 1.0.1.78
        • OBEX Inbox v0.94
        • Samsung online Widget ( OmniaLITE JD2 ) ( Only in V1 )
        • Samsung Settings ( OmniaLITE JD2 )
        • Samsung Data Manager ( OmniaLITE JD2 )
        • EzInput v2.1 ( Full with layouts fixed to WQVGA from HD2 - portrait and landscape ) - CAB in Post 3
        • FM Radio ( OmniaLITE )
        • GPS Mod Driver v3.10
        • OmniaLITE Wallpapers
        • OmniaLITE PhotoAlbum
        • OmniaLITE Calculator ( OmniaLITE JD2 )
        • 3 Dialers with switcher ( Can switch between OmniaLITE dialer, Mini-Lite Dialer and MS Dialer )
        • Esmertec Jbed
        • Streaming Player ( OmniaLITE JD2 ) ( Only in V1 )
        • Samsung SPlugin - Titanium implementation of samsung ( Only in V2 )
        • Touch Player ( OmniaLITE JD2 ) ( Only in V1 )
        • Windows Media Player
        • Windows Messanger
        • YouTube ( Latest ) ( Only in V1 )
        • Smart Converter ( OmniaLITE JD2 ) ( Only in V1 )
        • Smart Memo ( OmniaLITE JD2 ) ( Only in V1 )
        • Volume Control
        • Samsung AudioNote ( OmniaLITE JD2 )
        • Samsung tCLock ( OmniaLITE JD2 )
        • Samsung Calender ( OmniaLITE JD2 )
        • Samsung Phonebook ( OmniaLITE JD2 )
        • Samsung Call Log ( OmniaLITE JD2 )
        • Samsung MMS Templates ( Only in V2 )
        • Samsung File Manager ( OmniaLITE JD2 )
        • And more...

• BubbleBreaker
          • Solitaire

Memory Details :

V1 Widget Edition

[*]Storage ~ 63 MB Free.

[*]Program ~ 48 MB free.

V2 SPlugin Edition

[*]Storage ~ 123 MB Free.

[*]Program ~ 60 MB free.

Download Links :

V1 Samsung WidgetPlus Edition Release 2

rapidsharevx.png

>> Mirror <<

V1 Samsung SPlugin (Titanium) Lite Edition Release 2

rapidsharevx.png

>> Mirror <<

These ROMs don't have patched lsoma*.dll files - only their registry links was removed to broaden compatibility with OmniaLite applications... So, make sure any cab you will install is not creating registry for those files or compatibility issues will arise...

Notes:

[*]By flashing any unofficial or custom ROM(s) may not extended your PDA warranty, so its your own risk and responsibilities.

[*]ROM was packed using Pako777 great tool: EXEcutor.

[*]ROM was compressed using 7zip, still you can extract using other tools like winrar ...

[*]While flashing, Do not interact or use your PDA, unless instructed to do so.

[*]While flashing, Do not remove or unplug the USB cable.

[*]Make sure your PDA battery is full or near before flashing.

Special Thanks:

Rugal - Ce4Arab for his kitchen and support

waremike32 - For his great notes and stuff

Pako777 for his wonderful tool

xda-developers forum members "specially CRACING" for their support

modaco forum members for their support

All others that helped me and can't remember their names...

Hi,

I tried this ROM, i liked it very much, but i have a problem, whenever i connect Bluetooth my phone becomes silent. Does any one have the same problem? let me know the solution for this problem.

thanks,

Ashish

Guest Tracian

I think also this is a bug........all the aplications doesn`t close if u kill them.....and this cost the life of the batery......

BTW ...nice rom ...keep it up....

Guest khrisstyan
I think also this is a bug........all the aplications doesn`t close if u kill them.....and this cost the life of the batery......

BTW ...nice rom ...keep it up....

It's not a bug.Go to Omnia settings>General Settings>Button>"X" button and enable it

Guest Daniel Gava

I just installed and, must say, I'm amazed. I'd never liked 21xxx coms 'till now. But with this one I can get used to use the up X button... The benefits are worth of this... Its very quick and the touch is very good too. I specially like the "Omnia Settings" thing. I'll try it out for the week and report any bug. Nice work!

Just one question: Under the clock appears the word "Kwajalein" (Titanium Version) I don't know what it means and also don't know how to change it...

Edited by Daniel Gava

Guest Hermit Dave
I just installed and, must say, I'm amazed. I'd never liked 21xxx coms 'till now. But with this one I can get used to use the up X button... The benefits are worth of this... Its very quick and the touch is very good too. I specially like the "Omnia Settings" thing. I'll try it out for the week and report any bug. Nice work!

Just one question: Under the clock appears the word "Kwajalein" (Titanium Version) I don't know what it means and also don't know how to change it...

I had the same problem... i hated seeing it so temporarily i have removed clock from titanium

btw Kwajalein is a place... when setting clock.. check the region.. mine is london but it shows kwajalein on titanium which is above it

Edited by Hermit Dave

Guest Herc73

First of all congrats to the chef!!

Been testing the titanium version 2 and so far WOW!!

In general use all seems good BT ok -WiFi ok - Getting connection working after flash is a bit of a pain!!

Minor bugs seem to be:

the clock thing that others have noticed

when closing messaging I get an error flash up on screen but its not on long enough to read it

Main issue is Active Sync to Exchange server is not auto syncing as items arrive...can anybody test this to see if its a ROM issue. It was fine onmy last ROM - Ock's GTX ROM

I agree with some of the other poster and that Ock should get involved with project!!! It would be a absolutely dream ROM methinks!!!!

Have installed HTC taskmanager and S2u2 and battery is lasting days not hours!!! Woo-hoo