[ROM] Xian LiquidF v2

Guest xian1243

Guest rafyvitto

@ nameless

This is what you call a retard, i fine example indeed, your just an asshole, and....blah blah i don't feel like insulting you anymore....not worth it, its not like your going to grow a new brain or anything like it, if i do so...

Edited by rafyvitto

Guest nameless'

I don't call it a retard, in fact I don't care if the rom is released or not (Even if I would be glad to test it, yes).

The problem is annoucing something, editing your post with a release date, a changelog, but not posting the rom.

Is it just me who can't understand that ??

Btw, I didn't insulted anyone, so please be polite.

Guest rafyvitto
I don't call it a retard, in fact I don't care if the rom is released or not (Even if I would be glad to test it, yes).

The problem is annoucing something, editing your post with a release date, a changelog, but not posting the rom.

Is it just me who can't understand that ??

Btw, I didn't insulted anyone, so please be polite.

The thing is that people like you, are my pray lol, its in my nature to insult short narrowed minded people like your self, specially if there's reason for doing so..

Guest Chadski

Even if xian is teasing us, did he violate the forum's policy and guidelines? I had the impression that he did not coz mods did not comment anything against teasers..

teasing or not, we still await your work xian.. you have contributed a lot to us.. we appreciate it.. keep up the good work..

Guest HustlinDaily
teasing or not, we still await your work xian.. you have contributed a lot to us.. we appreciate it.. keep up the good work..

Exactly. This guy isn't some newbie, he is a guy who has done alot for this community for free of charge. He is doing a hard project which the high majority of people here are not capable of doing and probably won't make much money off it. On top of that, he has a life.

Just be patient, it is coming. And I am sure it will be worth the wait.

Guest HustlinDaily
Anyway,offending people for what they think and write, it's wrong. That's it.

But harassing people isn't right either.

Xian is working on this, he said it is a very tricky project and he has many things going on. Continually asking him when it will be done and keep on claiming he is teasing everybody is ridiculous and it is harassing Xian. Especially given the fact that he has developed a lot for this community in the past. Keep in mind this is something Xian is giving to you for free (a donation is not a sale, quite the opposite, and I highly doubt he would make enough to make up for the hours he is putting into this project).

It will be done when it is done. Chill out a bit. Enjoy Éclair or Phhroyo for now.

Edited by HustlinDaily

Guest HustlinDaily

Don't get me wrong, I understand where you are coming from. I too got excited when I saw that Changelog. And I too want to install this ROM.

Just saying be patient. He said he is working on it, give him the benefit of the doubt. Especially due to the fact that he is an established developer in this community.

Guest akira.pwr

This is a forum, anyone can post any opinion about thread without offending anyone, I'm really stupify how moderators let someone offending people without take actions, I'm a little sick about it.

Xian can do what he wants, I'm waiting patiently his beautiful rom, if someone else is tired to wait, it's his problem and can tell it without offend Xian, but someone else can't call retard everyones everytimes, I hope a moderator will ban him because he offend people who post his own opinion.

Edited by akira.pwr

Guest Chadski

enough of that... i will tease myself.. lolz..

@xian

- Added Samsung Galaxy S TouchWIZ UI (twframework + twlauncher + modded init.rc in ramdis, choice on startup)

twframework? does this mean we can have the galaxy widgets (social hub, etc).. also, i really love the camera working.. it cripples my liquid.. holds me back moving to Froyo.. thanks again!

Guest nameless'

All right all right, seems I'm the only one who is bothered by updating a thread claiming a new rom has been released, even if it's not the case.

I didn't said Xian do bad work, or is a noob, but well, ok...

Hopefully, there are some others devs who don't tease their roms like they are already out. Funny to see that Phh never annouced something with a date and claiming he was uploading the rom (But in fact it's not), or even any member of the LCR team.

When I was cooking rom 1) I build my rom, 2) I test it, annoucing the members that my rom will be out soon (or at least, "I'm planning to dev this, this, this...), 3) Upload it, publish it 4) Edit my thread and tell people that my rom is out.

Here what we've got : A rom pretty like the phh one's, really buggy, untested, but published anyway, and then removed few days after because of the bugs. After that, an annoucement of a new rom very soon, but 1month after, nothing.

I'm not criticing Xian's work, I'm criticing the way he does it.

But all right, I'll let you keep asking "when this come out", "any news ?", "where is the download link", and keep polluting this thread.

Btw I'm gonna tease my Gingerbread build too and call it [ROM] Gingerbread Liquid, even if it's only coming by the end of the year, people would like it, and it could be usefull for others devs who would like to work on the same thing.

Anyway, as it seems I'm the one who have the tiniest brain, I'll let you discuss about this between elite people, and will go back to phh's thread who at least is not claiming new version if it's not the case.

Guest akira.pwr
All right all right, seems I'm the only one who is bothered by updating a thread claiming a new rom has been released, even if it's not the case.

I didn't said Xian do bad work, or is a noob, but well, ok...

Hopefully, there are some others devs who don't tease their roms like they are already out. Funny to see that Phh never annouced something with a date and claiming he was uploading the rom (But in fact it's not), or even any member of the LCR team.

When I was cooking rom 1) I build my rom, 2) I test it, annoucing the members that my rom will be out soon (or at least, "I'm planning to dev this, this, this...), 3) Upload it, publish it 4) Edit my thread and tell people that my rom is out.

Here what we've got : A rom pretty like the phh one's, really buggy, untested, but published anyway, and then removed few days after because of the bugs. After that, an annoucement of a new rom very soon, but 1month after, nothing.

I'm not criticing Xian's work, I'm criticing the way he does it.

But all right, I'll let you keep asking "when this come out", "any news ?", "where is the download link", and keep polluting this thread.

Btw I'm gonna tease my Gingerbread build too and call it [ROM] Gingerbread Liquid, even if it's only coming by the end of the year, people would like it, and it could be usefull for others devs who would like to work on the same thing.

Anyway, as it seems I'm the one who have the tiniest brain, I'll let you discuss about this between elite people, and will go back to phh's thread who at least is not claiming new version if it's not the case.

I understood what you mean, if you read my post above, you can see it, you never offended Xian, was the realretardguy who need all attention of people offending for nothing, this is a forum, we can say what we think, I decided to wait with patience and never ask anything here, so it's better everyones do the same, don't you agree?

It's useless to fight here.

Peace and love.

Guest xian1243

Just for your information, I requested that this thread be locked (I asked the mods) and it was never done. Please leave this project alone until I formally update this thread, I have NO TIME to work on it. That could change soon.

Stop posting in this thead. Just stop.

Xian

Guest deadphill

OK Guys

This topic needs to get back on track. Ive locked it for now and will reopen it when there is some more development (ie when I am told there is more to be added)

The lounge is the place to go and bitch scream and shout. This forum is for specific topics only. When it is reopened I will keep a close eye. Anyone found off topic (that has previously contributed to two pages of garbage) will find themselves with a suspension. Anyone else will be refered to this post and subsequently dealt with accordingly.

Just do me a favour:

KEEP POSTS ON TOPIC PLEASE!

Cheers

Phill