[ROM] Xian LiquidF v2

Guest xian1243

Guest Edward.W
You are lucky to live in Hong Kong.

But that is not the reason why.

Alot of beautiful women in Hong Kong.

yea, kind of luck here but I can't enjoy it :lol:

Guest akira.pwr
Ok guys, cleaning up some more. I'm not sure how I can fix H.264... phh is working hard on it too...

Xian

Don't worry, when you are ready, let us know, we are here :lol:

Guest xian1243

Sorry guys, as I said in my last post, still fixing the frameworks... FRF83 is a tricky one...

I haven't been home for a couple of days, I'll work on it more as soon as I can. I DO plan on releasing v2! When it's ready.

Xian

Guest nameless'
Sorry guys, as I said in my last post, still fixing the frameworks... FRF83 is a tricky one...

I haven't been home for a couple of days, I'll work on it more as soon as I can. I DO plan on releasing v2! When it's ready.

Xian

No problem with that, but what's the point of editing your thread with a new date / version, when it's not available yet ? Don't get that.

You could simply post, "here is an update of my progress : blablabla" whitout editing your thread, which make people think there is a new version available, but in fact it's not.

Just my 2cents

Guest koudelka

It could be good for other developers in case they were also thinking about working on the same thing

No problem with that, but what's the point of editing your thread with a new date / version, when it's not available yet ? Don't get that.

You could simply post, "here is an update of my progress : blablabla" whitout editing your thread, which make people think there is a new version available, but in fact it's not.

Just my 2cents

Guest xian1243

@koudelka Thanks for the info! I wasn't aware of a new release. Note that the link is an éclair to froyo OTA for the Nexus... Froyo has officially dropped! :lol:

I update my thread to let you guys know what I have currently implemented into my ROM... I'll edit it so that people won't misunderstand.

I'll be away for a couple of days... I'll be able to work on it at night-time. I'm alone working on this too... so... well...yeah.

Guest akira.pwr
@koudelka Thanks for the info! I wasn't aware of a new release. Note that the link is an éclair to froyo OTA for the Nexus... Froyo has officially dropped! :D

I update my thread to let you guys know what I have currently implemented into my ROM... I'll edit it so that people won't misunderstand.

I'll be away for a couple of days... I'll be able to work on it at night-time. I'm alone working on this too... so... well...yeah.

I hope to see a real full function froyo soon :lol:

Guest xian1243

Ok guys. Here are my plans:

-tonight : fix FRF85B frameworks (same problem as before, odex's lacking custon bootclass_path) The frameworks are really causing me problems... I get Dalvik crashes everywhere... sorry for the wait.

-tomorrow : to be decided.

Xian