[ROM] Xian LiquidF v2

Guest xian1243

Guest xian1243

I can't release if it doesn't boot. :lol: It won't start without proper frameworks, and the frameworks from the Nexus OTAs are a pain in the rear-end.

Edited by xian1243

Guest barmyman
I can't release if it doesn't boot. :lol: It won't start with proper frameworks, and the frameworks from the Nexus OTAs are a pain in the rear-end.
ohh...the froyo updates and bugs,that you discover can't give you an opportunity to release, now i see)) so, waiting impatiently for the release!)

Guest xian1243

If anyone cares, I'm releasing Xian LiquidE v0.7f (yes, I skipped another release...). Should be up tonight. Check my older thread. :lol:

Guest ma4000

yes, i'm a noob, but i don't understand why every dev wants to port the nexus froyo rom to other devices when froyo is already released as source code.

is it that hard to compile?

or is it just too "under-configured" that it would be easier to just change the nexus config to fit the liquid?

thanks for helpful answers :lol:

Guest mmkim
Ok guys. Here are my plans:

-tonight : fix FRF85B frameworks (same problem as before, odex's lacking custon bootclass_path) The frameworks are really causing me problems... I get Dalvik crashes everywhere... sorry for the wait.

-tomorrow : to be decided.

Xian

don't give up xian!! :lol:

Guest rafyvitto
Come on man.....you are moveing in slow motion...what do you mean in soon.. .next year!!???

You dont have to wait if dont want to....you can always:

1.Place your acer liquid on a concrete surface, and smash it with a hammer.(brings the liquid out of him)

2.Pour gasoline on to you acer liquid and watch it burn!!!!(this extinguishes the liquid inside =/)

3.Run towards a wall as fast you can with you acer liquid in hand face first, and smash your self and acer liquid into pieces!!!

4.STFU and wait till xian releases hes rom WHEN EVER HE FEELS LIKE IS RDY FOR A RELEASE.

Sincerly

Rafyvitto

Guest pikaone
Come on man.....you are moveing in slow motion...what do you mean in soon.. .next year!!???

how old are you ? 5yrs ? :lol:

Guest cody28
You dont have to wait if dont want to....you can always:

1.Place your acer liquid on a concrete surface, and smash it with a hammer.(brings the liquid out of him)

2.Pour gasoline on to you acer liquid and watch it burn!!!!(this extinguishes the liquid inside =/)

3.Run towards a wall as fast you can with you acer liquid in hand face first, and smash your self and acer liquid into pieces!!!

4.STFU and wait till xian releases hes rom WHEN EVER HE FEELS LIKE IS RDY FOR A RELEASE.

Sincerly

Rafyvitto

5.there is a 5 th option....go hang yourself...than..everybody will be happy

Guest m4ss
Old enuff to see that you are not

People like you, into a forum like this, have to get a life-ban. :lol:

unfortunately I'm not an Admin, but this forum have to be moderated from kids like you.

Guest cody28
People like you, into a forum like this, have to get a life-ban. :lol:

unfortunately I'm not an Admin, but this forum have to be moderated from kids like you.

I,ve just asked a question...the answer was a mean one...what did you espect ..i,m not a nun....

Guest xian1243

You guys actually make me laugh (that's not a good thing). I shouldn't have to answer to you. Hopefully you guys will get a ROM soon. When I say soon that means I don't know exactly when! C'mon guys, grow up and stop acting 5 (unless you really are, and if you are, shame on your parents for letting you hang on forums for people with brains).

Guest akira.pwr
I wish my parents bought me a smartphone when I was 5.

LOL! Me too :lol: (my son, 6 yo have a nokia n95, not bad, huh?)

Edited by akira.pwr

Guest HustlinDaily
LOL! Me too :lol: (my son, 6 yo have a nokia n95, not bad, huh?)

Not bad at all. I got my first smartphone when I was 21 (Palm Centro) and I am currently 23.

Guest xian1243

While you're at it, why don't we genetically modify babies' DNA to include 3G/WiFi + Android :lol: A smartphone that never dies... nor that needs a recharge...

One downside, you can't make it shut up, so your stuck listening to Barney and Elmo (soundboard apps) for the rest of your life.

*facepalm*

Edited by xian1243

Guest dr3amz

"Hello everybody!

Here is a new Froyo ROM for you to play with, made by me, made possible by phhusson! Without him, it wouldn't exist! ! Please donate to him !"

I'm not advocating the bitching and whining, but you should change the very misleading topic title and first paragraph, then people might not get wound up (they have their own right to do so too :lol:)

Guest cody28
I wish my parents bought me a smartphone when I was 5.

When i ve cooked roms..you had 5...i m just new in android....i was the very first to put the cube from htc touch on htc artemis...long time ago with my friend Tom Codon..from xda....so just keep the silence...don't judge me ...let others..old school..you know what i meen

Guest cody28
When i ve cooked roms..you had 5...i m just new in android....i was the very first to put the cube from htc touch on htc artemis...long time ago with my friend Tom Codon..from xda....so just keep the silence...don't judge me ...let others..old school..you know what i meen

maybe you find this interesting...posted by me...when like you said i was - 5 Ys

Edited by cody28

Guest HustlinDaily

That is pretty cool. My response was to the Xian post above mine, was not taking a shot at you.

I do think you should relax though. Let him make sure everything is complete and working well before updating it. Since you have similar experience, I am sure that you know that it is nowhere near easy.

Once it releases, it would probably be worth it.