MCR r21 Archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest steetiehj
Got it down, just having dinner and then I'll flash and let u know the findings

rom is looking good...

missing an email widget... anyone know of a decent one like the HTC one?

Guest NickCHaplin
Paul, can you fix or add proximity sensors? :lol: :D Pleeeeeeeeeease? :D

I have proximity sensors working, but no wifi anyone else with this problem? it just says error under the check box..

Guest mariiiuusss
I have proximity sensors working, but no wifi anyone else with this problem? it just says error under the check box..

Sorry!!! It works now :lol:

THANK YOU PAUL!

Guest mariiiuusss

Wifi works here... at least it can scan and find networks... as I don't have a wifi connection in my home.

Paul, can you add the reboot option, please?

Guest as4m4df
I'm still having odd SD card issues. r19 recognises my SD-Card, r20 doesn't (at least, not the FAT part). After a reboot it hangs at the HTC screen (presumably also not recognising the EXT partition at this point). Clockwork recovery happily sees both partitions, and restores r19, which works just fine.

Could it be because it's a 32Gb card?

-- PARTIAL SOLUTION --

If I go into Clockwork Recovery and mount the SD-EXT, then reboot, everything seems to work. I presume I might have to do this each time I reboot.

I have the same issue, going from one r20 with new r20 with fix and hangs at HTC screen. Your partial solution works though. Thanks. (Note: Using a class 6 16gb Card)

Wifi works here... at least it can scan and find networks... as I don't have a wifi connection in my home.

Paul, can you add the reboot option, please?

Ah yes, will fix that, very annoying. :lol:

P

Guest drvdijk

I'm sorry to inform you that defer's kernel fix for the optical joystick got undone with this second and third r20 release... The optical joystick will turn off when auto rotate is disabled...

Guest cosmic76

Hi paul, htc sync doesn't work for me, is only my problem or it's normal for this rom?

thank a lot for camcorder fix..... i have update my rom now.... OK works very very fine.........

thanks