MCR r21 Archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Scottland
32.30.00.28U_4.05.00.11

And Paul, kitchen won't load...

Have flashed that radio, will see if its any better. Thanks.

Edited by Scottland

Guest shaigrin

Hello all.

Does the rom include native support in Hebrew and RTL fix?

Not only for SMS and keyboard, also for navigation apps and other stuff.

Thanks.

Guest Uipe
Delia needs to wake up and cook faster! :lol:

Is the camera recording correctly, or just normal vga ? R20 recordings looked really bad :D

Thanks for the effort :D

Guest gosnis
Im guessing everyone with wifi reconnecting problems are using WPA/WPA2 security on their router... If you change this to WEP (less secure though) it works fine with no issues, as i had the same problem, changed the router to WEP and all fixed... The other more secure way is to set security up via the MAC codes which is what i am now using with no problems... :lol:

I tried to turn the encryption off and work with only MAC access. Didn't help.

Guest sporkguy
Is the camera recording correctly, or just normal vga ? R20 recordings looked really bad :lol:

Thanks for the effort :D

I'm still waiting on the kitchen to bake my ROM, but it wasn't too bad in r20*.. I'll let you know once I'm flashed and running

Edited by sporkguy

Guest hipath

everthing worked great.

upgraded from r20 to r21 without wiping anything.

maybe r21 fixes the wifi-bug (not reconnecting to known networks)

thanks paul

Edited by hipath

Guest medomedo
I've had that wifi problem for EVER...

P

Im guessing everyone with wifi reconnecting problems are using WPA/WPA2 security on their router... If you change this to WEP (less secure though) it works fine with no issues, as i had the same problem, changed the router to WEP and all fixed... The other more secure way is to set security up via the MAC codes which is what i am now using with no problems... :lol:

I did not have this problem with r3.1 at all. Currently I am using r20 and radio 32.30.00.28U_4.05.00.11. For me WPA was never a problem with r3.1. I use WPA both at home and work.

Guest dee163

I am getting an error wjhen updating r21

Bootlosader 0.8

signature verificatoin

failed

Please help

Edited by dee163

Guest medomedo
Have flashed that radio, will see if its any better. Thanks.

I use the same radio but when I unplug the charging cable (after fully charged bat) JuicePolter says that it will run for 18 hours only.

Guest Roton

Damn, I only just installed r20 last night and installed all my apps again. I never feel comfortable flashing without wiping but I might have to this time. Can anyone who's already installed confirm the echo is gone? I cannot hear it but people I am on the phone to always comment on it.

Edited by Roton

Guest sporkguy

Just updated to r21 - and all is well (including the Samsung Galaxy S launcher I use). Camcorder still working, though I seem unable to focus the lens before recording?

HTC T9 PhonePad is still the greatest keyboard since time began. Also nice for us ex-iPhone drones to be able to wake the screen with the trackball, that's a habit I still haven't been able to shake!

Once again Paul, nice work

Paul, is this still a port of the Nexus rom or is it built from source for the Desire?

Does anyone else know this?

Well there is no official 2.2 final release for the Desire so remember that until it does come out. Am going to wait as I just got the phone and compared to my T-Mobile Pulse its already MUCH QUICKER out the box and does everything I want it to!

Edited by twe

Guest dee163

Hello Paul,

finally installed the r21 mod.

But phone application is missing .

I cannot dial a \nd make calls.

Please advise

Do not include the radio image, 2.1 build.prop or Dropbear in Desire builds at this time. These options will be removed in due course.

Please be aware you will almost certainly have to wipe - nandroid backup first!

P

Guest dee163

HEllo Paul,

I am a newbie .

What do I need to do then

Please bear with me.

Hello Paul,

Please advise

Guest EddyOS
Hello Paul,

Please advise

Wipe and reboot and it should be fine

Guest EddyOS
HEllo Paul,

I am a newbie .

What do I need to do then

Please bear with me.

Not being funny, if you're a n00b you shouldn't even be doing any of this. You need to read up on everything and make sure you understand what you're doing before jumping in at the deep end...

Guest sporkguy

^ Agreed. You need to spend a good hour or two reading through all the pinned topics in this forum and making sure you know _exactly_ what you're doing, otherwise you're going to brick your device and then won't know how to get it back!

Make sure, before you do anything, you make a nandroid backup - just incase anything does go wrong (which did happen to me, but nandroid saved my bacon)