MCR r21 Archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest nekromantik
Sorry for the ignorance, but does the 2.1 build.prop do?

btw, what the linpack score with this rom? are 2.1 games (gameloft's) playable on froyo?

build.prop 2.1 lets you download all the apps you could when you were on a 2.1 ROM as some apps are not working with 2.2 build prop.

Guest EmDzej
I've noticed one interesting thing.

After disconnecting phone from pc (usb) indicator led stayed on (orange)

heh... an unread mail? i thought that led should blink, not stay turned on.. whatever ;)

Guest Gulzar
those people with echo issues, could you post what radio you have?

Might just be some radios have the issue and others dont.

I have the following radio 32.37.00.32U_4.06.00.16_2

Can others confirm that the shipped radio (32.30.00.28U_4.05.00.11) doesnt give any echo?

Guest Dr_Ash

I would like to try this with A2SD+ but the only way I have of partitioning my SD card is with recovery, as I don't have a card reader. Is there away to partition the SD in custom recovery with the FAT32 partition before the EXT partition? (by default it seems to put the EXT partition first...)

Thanks in advance...

Guest EmDzej
I have the following radio 32.37.00.32U_4.06.00.16_2

Can others confirm that the shipped radio (32.30.00.28U_4.05.00.11) doesnt give any echo?

32.36.00.28U_4.06.00.02_2 here

Person who I call says that she hears herself with a quite big delay, but it's nothing annoying.

Maybe mic is recording sound from the speaker (I had volume raised up a bit) ? ;)

Guest EmDzej
Apparently if you plug it into the mains and wait for it to register charging and then remove it it goes away

It turns orange while charging from ac power, but does not while connected via usb... or I should go sleep :/ (Yeahh.. Sonisphere festival! ;)

Guest Cyberdelia
Thought I'd attach my Home Screen for people to enjoy!!

Qhat TIME widget did you use?

Edited by Cyberdelia

Kitchen updated, prebakes now uploading.

LED should be fixed now, brightness should be slightly adjusted.

As i've changed the framework, re-odexing will take place after applying this update, so be prepared for a longer than usual boot, and reboot immediately after first boot.

P

Kitchen updated, prebakes now uploading.

LED should be fixed now, brightness should be slightly adjusted.

As i've changed the framework, re-odexing will take place after applying this update, so be prepared for a longer than usual boot, and reboot immediately after first boot.

P

Guest Frankish

Nice one. I had given up on Defrost as it had a lot of bugs. Your roms always seem more complete. Plus having proper aps2sd is great rather than the Google crud.

Not sure wether to leave MCR 3.1 though. If I manage to sort my ext2 to ext3 without trackpad problem then I can just use nandroid. For now I can't back up ext though.

Guest masi0
Nice one. I had given up on Defrost as it had a lot of bugs. Your roms always seem more complete. Plus having proper aps2sd is great rather than the Google crud.

Not sure wether to leave MCR 3.1 though. If I manage to sort my ext2 to ext3 without trackpad problem then I can just use nandroid. For now I can't back up ext though.

i will flash my desire from mcr3.1 to r17 in a while ;)

Guest Ronaldo-9

can some one make a lil video of this. sounds really good. i tired the defrost one but didnt like it much and phone felt less responsive so i'm back to stock.

cheers