MCR r21 Archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest nekromantik

I flashed the prebaked ROM with no additions and there is no echo and MMS works.

But my 3G commection drops after its sent MMS and then again after it gets a mms

Guest Raivis R.

I just got e-mail from "Android Team" congratulating me on my new nexus one :( a2sd+ is way better in terms of phone memory conservation compared to what google offers. with defrost and couple of apps installed i had only 11mbs left, now have solid 90 ;)

Guest cgrec92
i had this once on DeFrost and got it back running: delete the widget, go to settings/applications and clear the cache for news & weather, add the widget again ...

maybe this will help ...

sorry if this is a weird question but can anyone tell me what the difference is between this rom and defrost? (i am currently on)

any help would be greatly appreciated as i am thinking about flashing this

thanks ;)

Guest Abra Cadabra
Noone testet the Exchange sync? ;)

Unfortunately doesn't work for me. "Unable to connect"

Going back to 2.1 :(

Do you of any Froyo ROM with working exchange sync?

Guest Raivis R.
i had this once on DeFrost and got it back running: delete the widget, go to settings/applications and clear the cache for news & weather, add the widget again ...

maybe this will help ...

didn't help this time.

Guest masi0
Unfortunately doesn't work for me. "Unable to connect"

Going back to 2.1 ;)

Do you of any Froyo ROM with working exchange sync?

Had the same issue - not working for me as well as my exchange server requires pin code...

Look for moxier instead for a while until its going to be resolved.

have you suffer battery drain btw?

Guest Surfinette
Genie news and weather is constantly saying "Sorry, unable to connect. Please try later."

This has nothing to do with this ROM,

I get the same error since this morning on my Desire with stock ROM 2.1. The widget was working fine on my phone until today and I have not updated or flashed anything new since a couple of days

Guest pampyre
Go to browser address bar, type about:debug go to settings and look for UAString, and change to Desktop.

This doesn't work for me - I enter the address but when I hit enter/go it just leaves me at my previous page. Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers for the ROM Paul & co. Trying it out after using the Defrost ROM for the last week or two and this is looking good so far. Waiting to see if my wifi issue (wifi turns off/disconnects when phone sleeps, despite settings) still exists.

I too got an email from the 'Android Team' congratulating me on my new Nexus One /o\

Guest da900
This has nothing to do with this ROM,

I get the same error since this morning on my Desire with stock ROM 2.1. The widget was working fine on my phone until today and I have not updated or flashed anything new since a couple of days

I've just tried a few ROMs with 2.1 and 2.2 Android. Everywhere is the same. GenieWidget doesn't work. ;)

Guest Frankish
This doesn't work for me - I enter the address but when I hit enter/go it just leaves me at my previous page. Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers for the ROM Paul & co. Trying it out after using the Defrost ROM for the last week or two and this is looking good so far. Waiting to see if my wifi issue (wifi turns off/disconnects when phone sleeps, despite settings) still exists.

I too got an email from the 'Android Team' congratulating me on my new Nexus One /o\

After about:debug just go menu then settings as normal and extra options are available.

Guest spammyspam

Super jealous, but still baffed as to what's going on or how to get this.

Is there any chance of all this rooting/flashing stuff settling down and someone making it push-button for us simpletons?