Liquid Eclair KERNEL source code!

Guest LIQUID_USER

Guest csics5
I don't think I can add it as is, but perhaps do the same thing.

Phhusson could you help me a little bit? How can I make a working boot.img after the kernel compiling? Disco's liquidmkbootimg v0.2 is good for that?

Thanks in advance!

Guest phhusson
a program for usb thethering

A desktop-side program for tethering ? that's weird. I'd rather use Froyo's phone-side ;) (Just plug, and tick the box.)

Guest Riekr
A desktop-side program for tethering ? that's weird. I'd rather use Froyo's phone-side ;) (Just plug, and tick the box.)

with almost any liquid rom you can use your liquid as a modem (for any apn) without any software on pc (but drivers) or phone

Edited by Riekr

Guest phhusson
with almost any liquid rom you can use your liquid as a modem (for any apn) without any software on pc (but drivers) or phone

What I'm talking about is like an internet router, no need for the AT and ppp stuff. (that's what means modem for me, but perhaps that's not what you meant)

Guest Riekr
What I'm talking about is like an internet router, no need for the AT and ppp stuff. (that's what means modem for me, but perhaps that's not what you meant)

well.. i felt in love with ppp and at commands a decade ago.. i still love them :)

(it's only a joke even if personally i prefer a cable charging the phone while using the pc :( )

ps: maybe 2 decades.. ;)

Edited by Riekr

Guest phhusson
well.. i felt in love with ppp and at commands a decade ago.. i still love them :)

(it's only a joke even if personally i prefer a cable charging the phone while using the pc :( )

Right, it's not the same use, you can do funnier things with AT ;)

Guest alan090

I just want to note that the kernel source was added to acers website under service and support jun24 the same day this post was update with the source :lol:

very good