[ROM LEAK] 1.100.49 AAP

Guest LIQUID_USER

Guest HustlinDaily

Dude that is not fair. 1.000.05EMEA which we (almost all of us) are currently using was not leaked by Acer. Neither was 0.016.01 or all the other ones previous to that he leaked to us.

Even if he doesn't leak this rom and even tho he leaked the kernel to us, the same day Acer gave it out, I am thankful to him for what he has done to this community. Without his leaks, we probably would not have a stable 2.1 available to us today.

Edited by HustlinDaily

Guest Piter1225
Even if he doesn't leak this rom and even tho he leaked the kernel to us, the same day Acer gave it out, I am thankful to him for what he has done to this community. Without his leaks, we probably would not have a stable 2.1 available to us today.

Agree.

Imagine us still using 0.004.01_EMEA_GEN leaked by Angio :lol:

Guest nameless'
Dude that is not fair. 1.000.05EMEA which we (almost all of us) are currently using was not leaked by Acer. Neither was 0.016.01 or all the other ones previous to that he leaked to us.

+1

Guest akira.pwr

+1

Guest pechenie

No more leaks, guys.

The official 2.1 to be released in about 5th of July, so we should be a little more patient and we finally get it :lol:

But... I think that LIQUID_USER will SUDDENLY publish that as a leak :D

Guest pigra
No more leaks, guys.

The official 2.1 to be released in about 5th of July, so we should be a little more patient and we finally get it :lol:

But... I think that LIQUID_USER will SUDDENLY publish that as a leak :D

Hello guy,

Where does this info come from ?

I like the announce ! :-)

but is it something official ?

Guest pechenie
Hello guy,

Where does this info come from ?

I like the announce ! :-)

but is it something official ?

It is russian tech support's & insiders' info.

If u can understand u can read this.

Guest ©_vito_©
There is a Google Translator to understand it :D

My Comrade!

It will take ages for Goog.Translator

to learn and translate correctly Russian slang,

used for all these IT related things :P .

Just few examples:

"сапорт" = support;

"Официальная прошивка" = official ROM;

"лаунчер" = launcher;

"лаунч про" = LauncherPro;

"Я уже приготовил бутылочку коньяка на вечер" = I'm ready for flashing New ROM :P :)

Edited by ©_vito_©

Guest Umka
My Comrade!

It will take ages for Goog.Translator

to learn and translate correctly Russian slang,

used for all these IT related things :D .

Just few examples:

"сапорт" = support;

"Официальная прошивка" = official ROM;

"лаунчер" = launcher;

"лаунч про" = LauncherPro;

"Я уже приготовил бутылочку коньяка на вечер" = I'm ready for flashing New ROM :P :)

100% agree

FAR manager = Начальник далеко

Guest Edward.W
39—EMEA has come,where is 49—AAP?

I think it's close too, (I think)it's quite similar except the region it serves :)

Guest nasyle

Im starting to think this is just a scam for cash I've seen posts all over the net when lookin for this leak myself all by liquid_user all sending everyone to this post from Chinese to Korean to Russian forums all saying as above with a link please donate