FRF91 (deodexed) for LiquidE [Rev 4.3]

Guest phhusson

Guest liquid_it

@phh

once more, great job. don't even try to get upset for some bugs we're finding, that's just the best way cooperate to have a stable and fully functional froyo release. and, to me, you are not lazy at all.. :lol:

Froyo (that's my first test of this release) looks very smooth, I had some troubles with wifi, but everything else seems ok (excluding the bugs we are aware of).

ps: just donated something. foryo is not my primary rom, and I won't use it until it gets stable, but I do appreciate your work. I hope someone else will do the same.

edit: to me froyo is snappier than eclair even with stock launcher and live wallpapers (nexus' one).

Edited by liquid_it

Guest nferro
Okay. I'm the only for who it works really smoothly ?

Even with Nexus' livewallpaper, with beautiful widget moving it's just smooth.

For me it was very smooth.

Guest phhusson
Works great pph! Live wallpapers are very slow but everything is very smooth with a regular wallpaper. Currently reading a little about froyo's apps2sd :lol:

I'm using launcherpro, which still looks faster than the default launcher sadly...

EDIT: Having problems with accesing my sdcard, can't mount as removable driver, can't unmount from the settings menu and can't seem to access it in any way.

EDIT2: Also, when I have the usb cable plugged in when booting both debugging and mount notifications show up, however when I pull out the cable and plug it back in the two won't show up anymore.

EDIT3: Rebooted and can now acces sdcard via a filemanager, however plugging in the usb won't show the debugging and mount notification (nor does debugging work)

Okay, bug found for the "can't access sdcard", it's just that make it a mass storage disables it. I'll try to see how to fix that (but according to the code it should work /o\)

Posting off phone now and is running a lot smoother now. Any idea why YouTube is. Crashing?

Because no H264.

Edited by phhusson

Guest phhusson
Works great pph! Live wallpapers are very slow but everything is very smooth with a regular wallpaper. Currently reading a little about froyo's apps2sd :D

I'm using launcherpro, which still looks faster than the default launcher sadly...

EDIT: Having problems with accesing my sdcard, can't mount as removable driver, can't unmount from the settings menu and can't seem to access it in any way.

EDIT2: Also, when I have the usb cable plugged in when booting both debugging and mount notifications show up, however when I pull out the cable and plug it back in the two won't show up anymore.

EDIT3: Rebooted and can now acces sdcard via a filemanager, however plugging in the usb won't show the debugging and mount notification (nor does debugging work)

Fixed (see first post, same link as for previous link), thanks for the report :lol:

ps: just donated something. foryo is not my primary rom, and I won't use it until it gets stable, but I do appreciate your work. I hope someone else will do the same.

Guest sette7nani
droidexplorer

i can't access my sd card anymore. empty sd card or unsupported file system.

any fix for this?

i can't restore my applications with titanium...

excellent work for the rest !!! :lol:

Edited by sette7nani

Guest phhusson
I flashed on 1.100.5 and 0.016.01 / wipe impossible and i 've bootloop

is boring

Impossible how ?

i can't access my sd card anymore. empty sd card or unsupported file system.

any fix for this?

i can't restore my applications with titanium...

excellent work for the rest !!! :lol:

You must NOT have an ext2 partition.

Guest razer512

from what rom are you flashed off? I have boot loop on nexus logo every time I try to boot

with and without wipe...flashed off 1.100.05(((

Guest phhusson
from what rom are you flashed off? I have boot loop on nexus logo every time I try to boot

with and without wipe...flashed off 1.100.05(((

You didn't apply the fix before first boot, did you ?

Guest brutecore

no i dont apply the fix I have the same thing razer512

phhusson tu as flasher a partir de quelle rom??

Edited by brutecore

Guest razer512

I didn't....it was LCR 1.7 - wipe all - 1.100.05 - wipe all - phroyo.zip - boot loop

then I tried to wipe again...nothing changes(((

what shall I do?! I want to test it very much :lol:

Took a log, when I got the awful wifi lag bug, these lines keep appearing in the log:

E/wpa_supplicant( 243): wpa_driver_priv_driver_cmd failed with cmd:LINKSPEED, reason:STARTED

E/WifiHW ( 133): 'DRIVER LINKSPEED' command reply FAIL

E/WifiHW ( 133): peed 36.(ret:0)

Guest Quipeace

That is probably the problem, did that as well...

Looks like it wasn't... XD

Anyway, I can now access the SD card using a filemanager, though debugging and mounting do not work properly. When I first boot the phone with the USB cable plugged in, both notifications show up, but I cannot debug or enable mass storage. When I try to enable mass storage it "hangs", showing an android with an usb arm and the typical android loading circle. I can press back and the phone functions as usual, it just won't enable.

Plugging in the cable after boot does not give any response at all, but battery does charge.

Because debugging won't work I have no idea how to get the logs here...

Edited by Quipeace

Guest sette7nani
Impossible how ?

You must NOT have an ext2 partition.

ok thanks for quick reply :lol: now i'll prepare my sd card properly and then reflash :D

Guest Baspar

Phhuson: the only player who play H264 is Rock player, 1st beta ( Not the most recent ).

The other use the player of Android, who doesn't works.

But 1st beta of Rockplayer is buggy :S

So we can say.. No H264 possible today :lol:

Guest phhusson
Took a log, when I got the awful wifi lag bug, these lines keep appearing in the log:

E/wpa_supplicant( 243): wpa_driver_priv_driver_cmd failed with cmd:LINKSPEED, reason:STARTED

E/WifiHW ( 133): 'DRIVER LINKSPEED' command reply FAIL

E/WifiHW ( 133): peed 36.(ret:0)

Pff I need full logs ...

But I think that's wifi reconnection. Perhaps take a look at dmesg to see if there is any evidence of a driver crash

That is probably the problem, did that as well...

Looks like it wasn't... XD

Anyway, I can now access the SD card using a filemanager, though debugging and mounting do not work properly. When I first boot the phone with the USB cable plugged in, both notifications show up, but I cannot debug or enable mass storage. When I try to enable mass storage it "hangs", showing an android with an usb arm and the typical android loading circle. I can press back and the phone functions as usual, it just won't enable.

Plugging in the cable after boot does not give any response at all, but battery does charge.

I'd be paranoid I'd think you run either a donut build, or on a donut radio. But i'm not, so no clue

ok thanks for quick reply :lol: now i'll prepare my sd card properly and then reflash :D

Added in the known bugs :D

Guest dr3amz
Pff I need full logs ...

But I think that's wifi reconnection. Perhaps take a look at dmesg to see if there is any evidence of a driver crash

I'd be paranoid I'd think you run either a donut build, or on a donut radio. But i'm not, so no clue

Added in the known bugs :lol:

some flash is very choppy, even over wifi, so could be related