FRF91 (deodexed) for LiquidE [Rev 4.3]

Guest phhusson

Guest demura
ok, for everyone talking about removing the haptic on capacitive keys,

in terminal type the following:

su

echo 0 > /sys/module/avr/parameters/vibr

that will turn it off...this is listed in the OP......

Can you explain how can i go to terminal?

Thanks

Guest Delnar_Ersike
Can you explain how can i go to terminal?

Thanks

Either use a Terminal Emulator app on your device or, on you computer, use "adb shell" in a Terminal (Linux) or the Command Line (Windows), assuming you've already navigated to <directory where you unzipped Android SDK>\tools.

Guest boostnek9
If there are quotes, it's not without any reason :D

It's not an highmem patch at all, but it was meant to enable all LiquidE's memory.

So no, I still don't have the true highmem patch, and that still would be a solution if someone finds it.

Phh, I made a post on XDA asking for this and I was provided with some links.

here is the post with the links in it:

XDA

Let me know if it's what you need

Guest simoneser

@phh:

just a curiosity, it's not a need: will it be possible to have radio drivers in system?

I can't remember why it's stored in \cache (maybe the huge space amount of the old odexed FRF50?)

and the ext2 problem, it's a problem of the rom, or it's a problem of Froyo (=happens with Nexus)?

finally, i noticed that "wiimote controller" isn't working, but that's related with bluetooth problem :D

Edited by simoneser

Guest phhusson
@phh:

just a curiosity, it's not a need: will it be possible to have radio drivers in system?

I can't remember why it's stored in \cache (maybe the huge space amount of the old odexed FRF50?)

Yes, historical reason of size, and unused cache. Xian1 already asked me to move it back, I'll see.

and the ext2 problem, it's a problem of the rom, or it's a problem of Froyo (=happens with Nexus)?

I've read the code, and I can't see how it can work anywhere, but I haven't read any confirmation from N1 users.

Guest simoneser

Thank you.

I noticed a bug with notifications led:

I've received a SMS (LED on the top blinked), i read that and led stopped blinking. But the 4 capacitive keys continued to blink and they can't stop

Guest phhusson
Thank you.

I noticed a bug with notifications led:

I've received a SMS (LED on the top blinked), i read that and led stopped blinking. But the 4 capacitive keys continued to blink and they can't stop

oO the capacitive keys triggers only on call normally. Do you have the call led on too ?

Perhaps you have an application that uses the "attention" led somehow ?

Guest simoneser

Oh, sorry. I forgot something necessary: i called my provider's number to receive a SMS with my balance.

That's what I did:

Call 404 (provider's number)

The call automatic stopped

Then i received a SMS with my balance.

LED started and stopped blinking after i read the SMS, but the 4 capacitive keys didn't.

PS: I didn't reboot and they are still blinking..

Edited by simoneser

Guest thedicemaster

if you want easy access to the feedback setting(vibration on pressing the capacitive buttons) you can add it to gscript.

it's not yet possible to disable the feedback automatically on boot(only app i could find that can run custom scripts on boot doesn't boot on froyo)

but with this you can make a shortcut on your desktop for easy access.

scripts you can import:

Feedback_gscript.zip

gscript is available in 3 "versions"

free(google code, ad-free)

lite(market, ad-supported)

full(market, ad-free)

you can place the feedback on/off scripts on your sdcard in the gscript folder and import them, or manually add them by typing the code yourself.

Guest thedicemaster
Sensore led batere not accurate..

92% when charging the led is show full charging..

this appears to be a limitation to how android checks the battery status for the led.

if the battery meter is full(the little green battery icon), it tells the led to display full. even if the exact charge is still too low.(90% and higher should have this)

phh has no way around that right now(although perhaps a specifically designed app that handles full led control could do it)

Edited by thedicemaster

Phh can we know what will you work on next?

Do you plan to work more on Camera? (crashes,green previews or why not camcorder :D)

Anyway thank you ^^.

Guest Delnar_Ersike

Actually, concerning the greenish previews and the saturation problem, I've discovered that every picture is affected by the increased saturation, not just the ones taken by the camera (even contact pictures are more saturated), so I don't think it's the camera's problem. I haven't tried out non-JPG pictures though, so I'll see if I can do that.

EDIT: Had to mess around a bit to open PNG's, Gallery does not seem to recognize non-JPG pictures automatically (maybe another bug?). I made an interesting discovery: all three PNG's I tested displayed with regular saturation, so the saturation problem probably has something to do with the way JPG's are displayed.

Edited by Delnar_Ersike

Guest phhusson
when ver 3 for fix the camera ,sometimes。it will make my liquid reboot ,may be i just press the camera button to shoot it

Yes, known problem, I still need proper log to try to solve this, if proper log is even possible

Guest phhusson
What do you mean saying "proper" log?

The few logs I've had were "scrambled" because of memory less during reboot ...

1) is there anyway to get the full RAM working on this rom?

Still not

2) any way to get this working for liquide?

Just flash it ?

Hi guys!!!I noticed a strange thing on camera: if i put in settings the HD1080 photo quality, all preview are not green!! :huh:

I've already mentioned it's only in 5MPixels that the previews are green.

Guest Delnar_Ersike

I don't think anyone mentioned this before, but multitouch works kind of weird on Phhroyo. When the points of contact are either next to each other or on top of each other, they sort of lock onto the x or y axes respectively. When this lock is removed (ie. fingers are moved far away from the shared axes), sometimes the points of contact will swap (ie. the one that was on the left is controlled by the right finger, while the one on the right is controlled by the left finger). I can't really explain, you should all try out yourselves. Here's the AppBrain link to a FroYo Multitouch testing app: http://www.appbrain.com/app/de.greenrobot.multitouchtest

Guest Piter1225
I don't think anyone mentioned this before, but multitouch works kind of weird on Phhroyo. When the points of contact are either next to each other or on top of each other, they sort of lock onto the x or y axes respectively. When this lock is removed (ie. fingers are moved far away from the shared axes), sometimes the points of contact will swap (ie. the one that was on the left is controlled by the right finger, while the one on the right is controlled by the left finger). I can't really explain, you should all try out yourselves. Here's the AppBrain link to a FroYo Multitouch testing app: http://www.appbrain.com/app/de.greenrobot.multitouchtest

Its not only phhroyo bug, its Acers fault, check out some videos on YT showing that bug.

Guest Vash86

Help me... i flashed the 4.2 version but now my liquid can't read the sd partition!!

Always show me that the sd partition has a unkown file system, why?

Help me... i flashed the 4.2 version but now my liquid can't read the sd partition!!

Always show me that the sd partition has a unkown file system, why?

was ure sd formatted as ext2?