FRF91 (deodexed) for LiquidE [Rev 4.3]

Guest phhusson

Guest simoneser

Yes, i hope that more developer include the API to restore settings in their apps :(

Edited by simoneser

Last night I tried koudelka aosp rom and after restore I had no services again, retried to restore and reboot, but nothing changes, so tried again PHH 1st patch and device had a boot loop.

So, thx to davidevinavil, tried to wipe data factor and dalvik, flash froyo (doing account login), restore.

Now it works and have everything like before.

I had the same issue (no services after nandroid restore), using the second patch Froyo91-restore2.zip works for me. Just let you know phhusson.

Guest koudelka
I had the same issue (no services after nandroid restore), using the second patch Froyo91-restore2.zip works for me. Just let you know phhusson.

some radio stuff is stored on cache partition, if you have this issue that must have gotten formated some how ( you did a whipe?). Anyways, a easy fix is just to flash the froyo91 rom again, and then directly after apply the nandroid backup and you will be back with your old setup and working radio. I do this many times (for when I change to LRC or some other rom)

*edit* woops, didn't see phh had released a restore .zip. Just flash that, and then apply nandroid backup. it restores the cache and some missing files. Yes, I was tired when I was reading... :)

Edited by koudelka

Guest Borkata
EDIT: Unbelievable, I've just flashed .39 bin, flashed phhroyo, after connected with my account, it restore automatically from market every apps, I don't use titanium, it do it itself... It's normal?

Yes it is normal :) It is one of the new features in Froyo :D List of applications are stored in your google account.

Guest akira.pwr
could anyone run the full quadrant test and post the screenshot of the result graph?? very curious...

Where can I find that full quadrant? I'll do it.

EDIT: I don't know how to post a screenshot...

Edited by akira.pwr

Guest Rajit
Where can I find that full quadrant? I'll do it.

EDIT: I don't know how to post a screenshot...

Well, the quadrant app is available in the market. Also there is an app named shoot me in the market that can be used to capture screenshots on a rooted phone...

Guest akira.pwr
Well, the quadrant app is available in the market. Also there is an app named shoot me in the market that can be used to capture screenshots on a rooted phone...

OMG, I'm a real noob...

Ok, I do a restore to phhroyo (I was retrying lcr1.7.3) and then I'll do that quadrant etc..

:)

Guest Rajit
OMG, I'm a real noob...

Ok, I do a restore to phhroyo (I was retrying lcr1.7.3) and then I'll do that quadrant etc..

:)

we all are noobs at one point.. Thanks a ton!!

Guest Rajit
OK, done, this is result of quadrant app:

My bin is .39

oc883Mhz

I hope it is useful.

Well thank you!!! The results are very interesting. Even at 880Mhz its scoring much more than the 2.1 running at 1ghz bins. I have 920MHz eclair and get a score that beats nexus one (at 2.1) and desire.

Also, the job that moto have done with droid x is really commendable. I know it has a new omap, but you can't deny the quality they've put behind it. I wonder what it would do once it gets 2.2!!!

Edited by Rajit

Guest dr3amz

well flash is working, wifi still seems very bad? times out loading most pages.... yes my network is fine :) oh, and sometimes the screen doesnt respond at all on website either lol amazing...

phone seems very slow compared to xians 1.9 galaxy themed rom

30 mins later... random shutdown/reboot

why can't someone get a proper working Froyo rom sorted?

Edited by dr3amz

Guest Quipeace
well flash is working, wifi still seems very bad? times out loading most pages.... yes my network is fine :) oh, and sometimes the screen doesnt respond at all on website either lol amazing...

Because things are much more complicated than (I think) you think, besides, people are doing this in their own spare time.

Wifi is buggy, but I've never noticed the touchscreen problem you have.

Guest phhusson

I've none of the problems you mention ....

Without any logs or more precise information I can't fix anything ...