Daskalos ROMS Gone?? :o

Guest Dethrei

Guest ErnstJanF

I got this yesterday:)

Good Day...

I hope it's not too much to ask...

Can you delete my ROM download links you posted in B7610 Collection thread? At least temporarily removed them for a while...

It's nothing personal, just want to re-organize my files and download links on Megaupload, or maybe uploading them in some server...

Can you?

Thanks in advance :lol:

Edited by ErnstJanF

Guest shivatink

i think daskalos gona encrypt all his rom....... reorganize will take long time to upload all his rom because he does so much for b7610 users hmmmmmmmmm... lets c how long he takes to do that...

Guest Dethrei
I got this yesterday:)

Good Day...

I hope it's not too much to ask...

Can you delete my ROM download links you posted in B7610 Collection thread? At least temporarily removed them for a while...

It's nothing personal, just want to re-organize my files and download links on Megaupload, or maybe uploading them in some server...

Can you?

Thanks in advance :lol:

Glad to know that he just organizing his files...waiting for his return..Kudos Sir Daskalos!!!

just to see if is true that he only wants to reogranize,and however to see even if he continues his rom cooking

This thread really brings the best out in some people. :lol:

Thank you ErnstJanF, great news! B7610 has a rich future ahead! :D

now its time for someone else to step up !!! who's it going to be ?? :lol:

The king is not dead yet...

Daskalos ROMs are temporarily removed. Daskalos is not gone for good.

Please read full story before posting. Thank you.

Edited by m0o5

Guest boyong

I think indivx just damaged this forum like a storm. This newbie came in this forum, intentionally or not insulted Daskalos (the person who makes this forum alive) enough for him to pull out his roms and after the incident, based on what I've read in the other post, indivx replaced his B7610 and left this forum. Now that this storm already subsided, hopefully the damaged done to this forum will be fixed and restored.

Guest shivatink

i think daskalos had gone bec if he gona reorganize all roms then he must have said that am gona reorganize all rom but he said "gone" "gone" in all post so i think he really quits...... thats very sad no words hmmmmm..... he must atleast come back for his fans