Sense 2.5.2016 ROM (6.5)

Guest daskalos

Guest rahuldevnath
Maybe you need a samsung dial pad 6.5 extracted from B7610... if you can wait, i'll try to make a cab later

Here's the dial pad cab

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R388TJQT

Thanks for the quick reply bro.

However even this B7610 cab i'm having the same issue - Self Image upside down. Strange! :lol:

I Will wait..

Other than this issue the ROM Rocks..

In fact the sense is as smooth as it was in my stock HTC Diamond's ROM at least.

AFAIK is the B7620 Dial pad, which can be used?

Guest xbongx

woooooooooowoooowweeeee!!! i love you daskalos!!! jejejeje :lol: finallyyy!!!!

is there other stars to vote beside from the forum page? coz its only 5 star, i want this thread to be 10 star and also put it on PINNED TOPICS

is there other way to put daskalos in Pinned Topics besides secanys ROM? i want to put there as pinned DASKALOS B7610 WM6.5,WM6.5.x,Hybrid and Sense

Edited by xbongx

Guest daskalos
Thanks for the quick reply bro.

However even this B7610 cab i'm having the same issue - Self Image upside down. Strange! :lol:

I Will wait..

Other than this issue the ROM Rocks..

In fact the sense is as smooth as it was in my stock HTC Diamond's ROM at least.

AFAIK is the B7620 Dial pad, which can be used?

Hmmm...maybe it's caused by the front camera driver. This rom uses one from B7620

Can you try replacing it with this one? Use total commander and overwrite it

vga.rar

Edited by daskalos

Guest rahuldevnath
Hmmm...maybe it's caused by the front camera driver. This rom uses one from B7620

Can you try replacing it with this one? Use total commander and overwrite it

Total commander is not able to change the READ ONLY attribute Camera_VGA.dll in Windows folder, in turn not able to replace or modify the file. Am I missing something here? I tried chaining th attribute through properties, but after a refresh the attributes come back! :lol:

Guest Soul_Master

First impression, all task in HTC Calendar are hidden like your other build. However, I can see incoming task in home tab but original task in calendar will be hidden after display for 250ms.

PS. I test this after flash ROM without install anything. I just remove some unused tab for home screen.

Edited by Soul_Master

Guest daskalos
First impression, all task in HTC Calendar are hidden like your other build. However, I can see incoming task in home tab but original task in calendar will be hidden after display for 250ms.

PS. I test this after flash ROM without install anything. I just remove some unused tab for home screen.

?

Guest Soul_Master
?

When I add new task in Calendar tab, this task will be shown about 250ms before it disappear. This bug should cause by weather tab but I'm not sure.

Do you know how to backup/install default waiting cursor? I like to install Android taskbar that change my default cursor but I don't like it.

PS. I think this is old problem of your ROM but I didn't find in Exp. ROM.

Thanks,

Guest daskalos
When I add new task in Calendar tab, this task will be shown about 250ms before it disappear. This bug should cause by weather tab but I'm not sure.

Do you know how to backup/install default waiting cursor? I like to install Android taskbar that change my default cursor but I don't like it.

PS. I think this is old problem of your ROM but I didn't find in Exp. ROM.

Thanks,

Is adding task in Calendar Tab done by tapping New Appointment and filling it?

'Cause I tried it and created a test task and the task is not disappearing from the Calendar tab here the screenshot:

20100705_011026_0069_111g.jpg20100705_011047_0070_111g.jpg

anyway

Original waiting cursor cannot be permanently deleted cause it's cooked in the ROM...when you uninstall a custom cursor, the original cursor will be restored...

PS: Don't conclude things :lol:

@kaspy

The last uploaded camera cab

Edited by daskalos

Guest Bounser

First look is super. Need to install the other stuff, but i am a happy camper. I have a 3 week holiday so i am going to test it.

I am glad you still with us.

Greetings Bounser

Guest rahuldevnath
Total commander is not able to change the READ ONLY attribute Camera_VGA.dll in Windows folder, in turn not able to replace or modify the file. Am I missing something here? I tried chaining th attribute through properties, but after a refresh the attributes come back! :D

UPDATE: Miraculously after five unsuccessful attempts, the VGA Camera has started working right. May be it was the Camera Driver after all.

Thanks Daskalos. :)

Guest CJMonty

Ok, with Easy Set S3Clock app settings are not really needed. But is there any way how to enable Xtra for GPS without samsung settings?

@daskalos: this rom is awesome. Is there any way how to donate your work without PayPal account?

MMS feature is working also in this ROM.

Guest daskalos
Ok, with Easy Set S3Clock app settings are not really needed. But is there any way how to enable Xtra for GPS without samsung settings?

@daskalos: this rom is awesome. Is there any way how to donate your work without PayPal account?

Do you mean htc messaging mms works?

Well you can donate to me without having a paypal account (you can donate straight via credit card) :)

Edited by daskalos

Guest CJMonty
Do you mean htc messaging mms works?

Well you can donate to me without having a paypal account (you can donate straight via credit card) :)

Yop HTC messaging mms works, tested few minutes ago ;-)

Well I'll try to setup PayPal... hope it'll work with my bank...

Edited by CJMonty

Guest Cisplatin

How did you managed to set up your MMS account. I see no way to that in HTCmessaging. My MMS connection is set to stock vodafone mms connection, but I'm on T-mobile so I can't send MMS. And only way I know to change this is in the MMS settings in messaging. I manualy edited my gprs connections, and set up my operators MMS settings like I usualy do, but I'm not able to select (assign to) that MMS connection in messaging because there is no "MMS SETTINGS" option in messaging.

What I want to say is that there is no MMS Settings in messaging menu and now I'm lost. And this is missing in both standard messaging, and in HTC messaging. :s

Other than that ROM is great but needs few hours of tweaking like every lite rom. :) Grat job Daskalos.

Edited by Cisplatin

Guest daskalos
How did you managed to set up your MMS account. I see no way to that in HTCmessaging. My MMS connection is set to stock vodafone mms connection, but I'm on T-mobile so I can't send MMS. And only way I know to change this is in the MMS settings in messaging. I manualy edited my gprs connections, and set up my operators MMS settings like I usualy do, but I'm not able to select (assign to) that MMS connection in messaging because there is no "MMS SETTINGS" option in messaging.

What I want to say is that there is no MMS Settings in messaging menu and now I'm lost. And this is missing in both standard messaging, and in HTC messaging. :s

Other than that ROM is great but needs few hours of tweaking like every lite rom. :) Grat job Daskalos.

Did you installed Htc 1.5 messaging cab?

Guest Cisplatin
Did you installed Htc 1.5 messaging cab?

First I tried it right after flashing on "clean" standard messaging and MMS settings were missing there, so I thought I should try with HTC messsaging and then I installed your .cab, but there is no mms settings there too. What now?

Edited by Cisplatin

Guest daskalos
First I tried it right after flashing on "clean" standard messaging and MMS settings were missing there, so I thought I should try with HTC messsaging and then I installed your .cab, but there is no mms settings there too. What now?

Go Programs , then tap "Text"

HTC Messaging will open, tap Menu then Settings, then Options,

Settings will open, tap Menu, then MMS Server

Tap New to manually configure your mms settings (given that you know the settings)

Guest Cisplatin
Go Programs , then tap "Text"

HTC Messaging will open, tap Menu then Settings, then Options,

Settings will open, tap Menu, then MMS Server

Tap New to manually configure your mms settings (given that you know the settings)

Follow exactly what Daskalos wrote above. That's the way you should go ;-)

I must be retarded! :) How did I miss that --> I opened those settings, but didn't press menu again. And there it was...MMS Server. Duh! And I thought I know it all! :D

Everything works now! Thanks a million guys!!! Daskalos, If only I had a paypal acc, I'd buy you few rounds of beer! But... here's one for free:

116940695822gYp1.jpg

p.s. This forum rulez! :P

Edited by Cisplatin

Guest new2city

hi guys, this may be a weird question but it's half pass midnight here and I just flashed the ROM and found out that my provider internet settings are not configure automatically anymore... any ideas..?

Guest daskalos
hi guys, this may be a weird question but it's half pass midnight here and I just flashed the ROM and found out that my provider internet settings are not configure automatically anymore... any ideas..?

cause it's in a megalite ROM

install samsung settings and soft reset