[ROM] (4/7/10) LainSuxsem 2.0 (liquidE)

Guest Suxsem

Guest fischschneehase

otherwise malez would have complained at the other roms too^^ and i dont think he is so unfair that he didnt but did now^...

am i right?

Guest SuxsemReturn

THANKS FOR ALL THAT SUPPORT ME! I WORK FOR YOU! and i'm working on a NEW SUPER RELEASE.........maybe with WORKING FM RADIO! STAY TUNED MEN :)

Guest asano

Hi All

As a newbie on forums, but working in IT since looong time, i just feel that lots of people wants to get high consideration from other's tips they propably use. Same for Google, as they used a linux system based for their android. So, were are Google credits to Torvald? Seems silly, isn t it :) I think great people do not care about who use and what for. They care about how many people are using it.

I ve read before that LCR have used protections. Why? Is that to keep open-source closed? Open-Source becoming locked is not a good news... And, can I download the LCR sources on the web?

Finally, my credits goes to ACER who made liquid well sold, UNIX-LINUX, Google for "their" Linandroid, and LCR team for their contribution.

Cheers :D

Guest Chadski

I have been reading modaco forums for a long time and I have nothing against anyone. Suxsem should have been given a warning by mods before suspending his profile. If they did, I think suxsem would have complied as he have done in xda forum.

Suxsem have already apologized. I think mods also owe him an apology for suspending his profile without warning.

Guest mmkim

Suxsem : Thank you very much for your rom!

I test your rom is nothing bug in it. Most system near perfectly.

I will waiting your next release HAVE FM RADIO, if you really complete it.

Guest skitbra8934

ive used lcr1.7 and i have tried this one also.

personally i just think its a matter of epeening.

the discussion about warez is also silly, there has been numerous roms that has had 1 or more so called "warez" in it and this one is the only one that gets the instaban.

could it be because i do not have any of the problems with this rom that i had with lcr1.7, that this is just some buuhuu i am mad because he made it work and not me?

oh well who cares in a hundred years...... ill use this rom until a better one comes out anyway... or i get bored and want to fiddle some more.

Guest SuxsemReturn

thank you men :)

i'm loocking for a COMPLETE NEW boot system...: more smoth boot and a my app for first settings of my ROM; for select what system apps bring and what system app remove; and a lot of minor settings for the best user experience.

this need a lot of time... enjoy 2.0 version, tell me the bugs, and you will have new version before the end of mounth, bye!

Edited by SuxsemReturn

Guest SgtDavePwnage

Due to Suxsem's continued hostility and smart arse comments towards the moderating team. This thread will be closed, and Suxsem removed from the Modaco forums.

It is regrettable that it has come to this but it is his own doing.