Daskalos 6.5.3 ROM build 21664

Guest daskalos

Guest daskalos
Thanks for your suggestion. Tried sdkcerts.cab and sdkcertsnew2015.cab, both without succes

the working touch clock cab is found somewhere in threads though I don't remember where :angry:

If I find it I'll post it here

Oh I think it's somewhere in the 23549 ROM thread

Edited by daskalos

Guest Klaas Roelofs
the working touch clock cab is found somewhere in threads though I don't remember where :angry:

If I find it I'll post it here

Oh I think it's somewhere in the 23549 ROM thread

Great! Found it, installed it, working! :D

Any news/suggestions on the waking up problem?

Guest daskalos
Great! Found it, installed it, working! :angry:

Any news/suggestions on the waking up problem?

Try this

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\Suspend\{98C5250D-C29A-4985-AE5F-AFE5367E5006}]

"Default"=dword:00000004

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\Resuming\{EB91C7C9-8BF6-4a2d-9AB8-69724EED97D1}]

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\Unattended\{EB91C7C9-8BF6-4a2d-9AB8-69724EED97D1}]

Guest Klaas Roelofs
Try this

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\Suspend\{98C5250D-C29A-4985-AE5F-AFE5367E5006}]

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\Resuming\{EB91C7C9-8BF6-4a2d-9AB8-69724EED97D1}]

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\Unattended\{EB91C7C9-8BF6-4a2d-9AB8-69724EED97D1}]

Seems to be working. Thanks a lot!

Guest Altair85

Hi daskalos,

Thanks a lot for the ROM. It is blazing fast. Appreciate the great job done by you

I have 2 queries :

1. I don't have the WinMo 6.5.x lockscreen. It is something like the 6.1 lock screen. I tried installing the WinMo6.5 default lockscreen cab by dwizzy. But it didnt work. I also tried to install some custom lockscreen but none of them changed it. Is there anyway I can customize the lockscreen?

2. While on call the phone goes to lock state. I have to unlock the phone to access the in-call functions. Is there anything I can do to fix this one as well

Thanks again for the great job done on making the ROM :(

Guest mardevi

At the moment I use the Daskalos 6.5.3 ROM build 21664.

I have a strange problem with this rom. When I receive a new sms message the today screen (windows default) shows a notification of the message but when I want to try to open the message I can't find it anywhere.

When I use the samsung today screen I can read the message in the today screen, but I am not able to open it. The inbox shows 0 items.

How is this possible? Since I can view that the message it has to be stored on some place on the phone.

Guest mardevi
At the moment I use the Daskalos 6.5.3 ROM build 21664.

I have a strange problem with this rom. When I receive a new sms message the today screen (windows default) shows a notification of the message but when I want to try to open the message I can't find it anywhere.

When I use the samsung today screen I can read the message in the today screen, but I am not able to open it. The inbox shows 0 items.

How is this possible? Since I can view that the message it has to be stored on some place on the phone.

Fixed after a hard reset

Guest chroeth

Nice work with the rom, its fast and gyrator is especially useful. I have an issue though, not sure if it is just me, but i cant receive any calls, any call i receive immediately becomes a missed call and it hangs up on the other end....

Guest daskalos
Nice work with the rom, its fast and gyrator is especially useful. I have an issue though, not sure if it is just me, but i cant receive any calls, any call i receive immediately becomes a missed call and it hangs up on the other end....

If you're using gyrator, disable ignore calls when shaked

Guest daskalos

Guest chroeth

Ahh thanks that worked. I had to remove the Hang up and Pick up events from gyrator...

Btw, since we're on gyrator i might as well share this, seems like it needs quite abit of config to work properly.

To stop it from rotating when camera is launched, set event with window title "Camera", check all orientation boxes and set it to do nothing, but make sure the event priority is above the rotate event.

To stop it from rotating during calls, do the same as above but with window title "Call Log".

I'm still figuring out the window title for the lock screen (i'm using the samsung slider lockscreen, i renabled it in the registry).

Guest daskalos
Ahh thanks that worked. I had to remove the Hang up and Pick up events from gyrator...

Btw, since we're on gyrator i might as well share this, seems like it needs quite abit of config to work properly.

To stop it from rotating when camera is launched, set event with window title "Camera", check all orientation boxes and set it to do nothing, but make sure the event priority is above the rotate event.

To stop it from rotating during calls, do the same as above but with window title "Call Log".

I'm still figuring out the window title for the lock screen (i'm using the samsung slider lockscreen, i renabled it in the registry).

Use FDC Task Manager to check the window title

• 3 weeks later...