new official rom OS_Acer_1.100.39.EMEA.GEN1_A21E_A.zip from Norway

Guest grease888

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blinkerz
Superboot O/C @920MHz :

http://shoobee.eu/upp/download.php?file=438boot39-920.img

(using phh kernel with ramzswap + TS fix + SVS)

Superboot without O/C :

http://shoobee.eu/upp/download.php?file=130boot39-768.img

(using defaut kernel)

weird, my liquid goes into bootloop when I flash the 920 one, but with the 768 it works just fine. I wonder what is wrong

Edited by Blinkerz

Guest akira.pwr
Has anyone got this problem?

If superboot is installed, titanium backup always shows the FC option during the boot.

I have both malez & superboot installed.

Same here.

Guest Pretoriano80
If someone wants, i've flashed phhroyo/e on this new bin and it works fine, enjoy!! :)

Guys,can we please focus on the Official Eclair rom?Soon this thread ,like many others here in Acer Liquid subforum will become a mess with cross-posting from everywere.Maybe is just me but this Acer section needs some clean-up or else it will become just a mix of official-custom-eclair-froyo-oc-uv+netfilter....etc roms.

PS:Phhusson said he has no time atm so he doesn't work on Froyo or anything else,so i ask myself what's the point on trying Froyo on this build?

Btw akira,first you say that titanium backup doesn't work,then you try Froyo on this rom....don't get me wrong my friend but i have some experience with testing and mixing stuff like you do will never get you to fine results or costructive bug reports :D

Guest akira.pwr
Just tried, GPS works fine at me.

Yeah, confirm gps works, wifi too, 3g too, graphical glitches are still here, it's like a normal phhroyo, but in a new bin.

Guest akira.pwr
Guys,can we please focus on the Official Eclair rom?Soon this thread ,like many others here in Acer Liquid subforum will become a mess with cross-posting from everywere.Maybe is just me but this Acer section needs some clean-up or else it will become just a mix of official-custom-eclair-froyo-oc-uv+netfilter....etc roms.

PS:Phhusson said he has no time atm so he doesn't work on Froyo or anything else,so i ask myself what's the point on trying Froyo on this build?

Btw akira,first you say that titanium backup doesn't work,then you try Froyo on this rom....don't get me wrong my friend but i have some experience with testing and mixing stuff like you do will never get you to fine results or costructive bug reports :)

I haven't told titanium don't works, simply sometime have fc, after flashed new bin, i have this (secondary for me) issue, then i wanted to try froyo, I'm a little courious.. :D

Edited by akira.pwr

Guest tc4101

cmd (if you are under windows) or terminal (under linux) cd androidsdk/tools/ and run

adb reboot bootloader

fastboot -i 0x0502 flash recovery malezRecovery_0.2.1.img

sending 'recovery' (4876 KB)... OKAY

writing 'recovery'... OKAY

fastboot -i 0x0502 reboot

hi guys... i am up to the second step "fastboot -i"

where should this fastboot file and malez.img file be stored? is it on the SD card? becuase when i am in the bootloader mode (one with falshing lights) my sd card is not readable, so i assume the fastboot.exe file an the malex.img file should be on my C:??

thanks

Edited by tc4101

Guest ma4000

to those who get boot loop with oc kernel:

you Have to turn off WiFi before you flash the .img, after flash push the dhd.ko file to make WiFi work again.

Guest lorenzosapessi
to those who get boot loop with oc kernel:

you Have to turn off WiFi before you flash the .img, after flash push the dhd.ko file to make WiFi work again.

where can find dhd.ko file??

Guest akira.pwr
Just one dumm question (maybe someone else has asked).

What's the biggest improvement of this over 1.100.05 / 1.100.15?

Maybe the final numbers... LOL :)