MCR r5 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest nimanic

Dear all,

i am using the 2.2 now too but my Win7 32bit is seeing the phone only as unknown device when i connect it by USB.

Does anybody have an idea?

I already tried to install the HTC Sync - Not working

Driver from the SDK - not working

Guest seaders

hey guys, can people confirm that the green tint is still there with photos taken with the flash on? if it's just a odd install on mine, I'd like to know and I'll wipe and reflash.

Guest Jagdish
I flashed over DJ Droid, and all working well (Haven't tested Wifi Sleep yet, which did work on DJ Droid)

Wifi sleep policy did not work on Djdroids rom...

as a matter of fact its not working on any Froyo Sense UI rom.

Guest masi0

Paul: I have noticed that you have put Launcher2 in case someone will not check Sense - good idea.

Can I suggest to add also standard Froyo screen lock for this reason?

Greetings, Paul. I have written here before, but nobody has answered me. I cannot include the files in rom...

I do a correct file zip. This file has been integrated in r3.1. Without problems.

Answer please when there will be a possibility will add own files again it is accessible for r4?

Mmm, this should work, what's the error?

P

Guest EddyOS
Paul: I have noticed that you have put Launcher2 in case someone will not check Sense - good idea.

Can I suggest to add also standard Froyo screen lock for this reason?

Would you not get that if you remove the lock_screen APK from the ZIP file?

Guest LouiS22
Mmm, this should work, what's the error?

P

Last night I tried to inclued some files (namely AcouuntSync....apk, which is now included :)). Made the folder structure, copied the app, made the zip, attached, and also made the tick in the rom kitchen. After hitting bake, there was a pause, think the server tried to made the ROM, but instead starting the download process, it stopped with some parsing error messages (php error messages, there were 3 of them). It was around 10 PM.

Guest him7x

Great!! Just flashed and everything seems to be fine. I had some problem with titanium backup included in the ROM (it couldn't grant root privileges), but after an upgrade from the market it worked like a charm..

I noticed it haven't restored my profile stored on sd card as it usually done before... Is it a problem (not for me, I mean in general)?

Automatic display brightness doesn't seem to work for me even if I set it to 'enabled' manually. No biggie though as the display looks nice when bright :)

Guest LouiS22
If you can tell me which server it was served from and the errors, I can check it out. :)

P

Sure, it was Gordon (I remember that because actually watched a Gordon Ramsay show, LOL).

Guest dchuraman

music stops for me too after notification. also, still got the constant sync icon, is this meant to be fixed, im a little unclear?

Guest him7x

I looked for the backup settings options and it was unchecked. I checked "automatic restore" but nothing happened. It is not a problem for me, I've already restored manually everything, but I found another issue: I can't set up facebook in Sense. FriendStream shows only twitter and my contacts don't search for user photos... Even the facebook configuration isn't checkable... Do you have the apk alone? I would try to put the apk in the system without reflashinf (just reinstalled everything, I am a little bit lazy right now...) :)

Guest Nicke

I cant connect to mobile network (data). Im getting "Connecting" and then "Connection error".

I had the same problem a couple of hours ago but i managed to get it working... same problem today again. :)

Guest FatherD
Updated.

P

Changelog

r4 WIP refresh

• Included stock LatinIME keypad
  • Added UK locale at startup
  • Other minor fixes

@Paul

Just flashed with a fresh bake, should I see UK locale in settings/Lang' & Keyb'd .. I can only get U.S. English .. or am i misunderstanding something?

Guest Shiva Ramabadran

Sorry for the n00b question.

If I include the radio image, I will probably toast my Orange FR locked device, correct ? I'll bake without the radio to play it safe, but please let me know if I can safely include it. (what do I miss by leaving it out anyway ?)

I've tried previous releases (r19, r21) without any issues, but I don't think they included a radio, correct ?

Shiva

-=-

Guest dchuraman
@Paul

Just flashed with a fresh bake, should I see UK locale in settings/Lang' & Keyb'd .. I can only get U.S. English .. or am i misunderstanding something?

+1

Guest EddyOS
Sorry for the n00b question.

If I include the radio image, I will probably toast my Orange FR locked device, correct ? I'll bake without the radio to play it safe, but please let me know if I can safely include it. (what do I miss by leaving it out anyway ?)

I've tried previous releases (r19, r21) without any issues, but I don't think they included a radio, correct ?

Shiva

-=-

You will lose out on 720p video for one, not sure what else. Possibly still have echo/noise when in a call

Guest Chandler3224

Hi all. Is anyone having any trouble flashing this build? After I wipe everything and flash the image the phone reboots and seemingly hangs at the white HTC screen. No "Quietly brilliant".

Based on the default selections, I did the following:

Selected Development Tools

Removed Titanium

Removed Wavesecure

Removed Wifi Status Indicator

Selected A2SD+ ONLY

Selected Exchange Fix

Included Radio Image

Anyone have any clues?

SDEXT was formatted as well as the others. This was a factory reset/wipe.

While I'm here, thanks for the hard work Paul.

Edit: I had previously tried out "r4 WIP" and updated the radio before using nandroid to restore back to what I had. Now that there have been a few fixes, I'm trying out this build again. I know I previously updated the radio and have selected it again in this bake but there's no harm in that, eh? :)

Edit again: The partitions are set up correctly, have been using it for a good while.

Edited by Chandler3224