MCR r5 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Noonski
2.06 final testing now.

Regulars will know I like to give people something to play with over the weekend (i'm not generally online / working much at weekends - family time!)

P

Noooooh I am already happy with my toy.

I'll Play anyway :angry:

Thanks for the superproductivefriday!

Guest theblueraja

Hi, i asked yesterday about Wireless N and how i couldnt get connected via Wireless N.

I "Fixed" it by forgetting my Wireless Network and then connecting again, i would be connected at really low speeds like 36mbps or lower when the laptop i also use via Wireless is is right next to the phone connected at 150mbps.

Forgetting the connection and reconnecting brings it back to around 72mbps give or take and it stays there.

The problem is, every time i walk away from the house and come back i need to forget and then reconnect to get a decent speed otherwise it connects at less than G speeds.

Any ideas?

Im still on the R4 WIP refresh prior to the radio update given in 2.06 (so radio n5.08.00.04) - would upgrading the radio help (i've still got noob jitters about upgrading the radio :angry: )

Edited by theblueraja

Guest Paulo Nobrega
2.06 final testing now.

Regulars will know I like to give people something to play with over the weekend (i'm not generally online / working much at weekends - family time!)

P

LOLOL... Damn... I have to split my time...ahahha... at least in dead times i will have something to do :angry:

let it come :D

*boogies*

:angry:

P

Changelog

r5 WIP refresh

• Entirely rebuilt on 2.06 leak
  • More packaging optimisations
  • Removed HTC sync from kitchen (breaking USB connect) and Exchange 2010 fix (causing booting issues)

Guest 0daredevil0
*boogies*

P

Changelog

r5 WIP refresh

• Removed HTC sync from kitchen (breaking USB connect) and Exchange 2010 fix (causing booting issues)

The best!

Guest PeBo75
*boogies*

;)

P

Who else can't wait for the download to finish? :angry:

Damn! I'm in Tanzania right now, with very slow hotels line... :D

Guest N!nja

Paul, please, fix sim toolkit. Its very important for me. If i use GSM banking on 3.1 MCR, i see number keyboard and i can enter 4 number of password. But on this new rom r5 i see alfabethical keyboard and i can enter only 1 number of password. Other 3 numbers are inactive. Help me please, i want you rom, but without sim toolkit i cant. Thanks.

Guest Arthur Hucksake
2.06 final testing now.

P

Ooooh please bring it on, i'm a rom flash addict. This will give me something to toy with.

does the filenames still have r4 on the beginning?

No... refresh and redownload, you might have hit a load balanced kitchen that hadn't quite finished syncing. I've checked and they're all synced up now.

P

Guest N!nja

I know im troublesome, but Paul, please, fix sim toolkit. Its very important for me. If i use GSM banking on 3.1 MCR, i see number keyboard and i can enter 4 number of password. But on this new rom r5 i see alfabethical keyboard and i can enter only 1 number of password. Other 3 numbers are inactive. Help me please, i want you rom, but without sim toolkit i cant. Thanks.

I know im troublesome, but Paul, please, fix sim toolkit. Its very important for me. If i use GSM banking on 3.1 MCR, i see number keyboard and i can enter 4 number of password. But on this new rom r5 i see alfabethical keyboard and i can enter only 1 number of password. Other 3 numbers are inactive. Help me please, i want you rom, but without sim toolkit i cant. Thanks.

Have you tried using alternative keyboards? I can't replicate the situation to test so it's kinda hard to fix.

P

Guest rveupen
*boogies*

P

Changelog

r5 WIP refresh

Hey Paul...great job.

But when you say Removed HTC Sync and Exchange 2010 Fix you mean this rom will never sync with an Exchange 2010 server?

Hey Paul...great job.

But when you say Removed HTC Sync and Exchange 2010 Fix you mean this rom will never sync with an Exchange 2010 server?

It should do unless you have the SSL problem.

P

Guest masi0
No... refresh and redownload, you might have hit a load balanced kitchen that hadn't quite finished syncing. I've checked and they're all synced up now.

P

works like a charm for the 2nd time :angry:

Guest Peter L

Ah I've been waiting for a prebake of this for days now! I must plead charity until my student loan comes through and I can get ad free!

Guest Noonski

Hmm You dind't leave in WeatherProvider.apk. when removing Weather.

And didn't remove htcbookmarkwidget.apk, PluginManager.apk & WidgetDownloadManager.apk when removing Rosie.

And a few other Sense Widgets.

I see you added Magic Smoke Wallpaper in as an extra.

Edited by Noonski