MCR r5 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Blackfish79
There was no option anymore to select, only USB debbuging in the statusbar - I just do now fresh wipe (did already before) and try it again .....

Thanks,

Robert

Settings -> Connect to PC -> Default connection type -> Disk drive

disable "Ask me"

then reconnect the phone and you should can change in the statusbar. (for me works)

Guest masi0
That's it for tonight from me peeps. I'll catch up with the thread in the morning probably. HF!

P

thanks for everything man :angry:

Guest ritdaw

I've reverted back to r4 for now. Had issues moving quite a lot of apps to SD via native apps 2 sd. I've been using SetInstallLocation.apk to switch installation mode to external.

Will wait for some newer versions of r5 :angry:

Edited by ritdaw

Guest Chura
Rebake and the Messaging client issue should be fixed.

Will investigate the A2SD and News widget issues in due course.

If anyone can logcat the boot process with A2SD enabled, that may help!

P

Can you explain how ? i've tried "adb shell logcat " and i see nothing.

Guest sanfran
Settings -> Connect to PC -> Default connection type -> Disk drive

disable "Ask me"

then reconnect the phone and you should can change in the statusbar. (for me works)

Thank you - got it working after reflashing!!

BR Robert

Guest Elbereth

Wow.. I should read the thread before baking & using a rom. :angry:

After a non-working r5 with A2SD+, it is now working with the fix. (no wipe)

Guest da900

Have a bug with new R5: there's no FM radio widget in it. :angry: But the apk and odex files are in zip. It's strange. Tried to reflash and to rebake the ROM. All is the same. :D

Guest Chura
Have a bug with new R5: there's no FM radio widget in it. :angry: But the apk and odex files are in zip. It's strange. Tried to reflash and to rebake the ROM. All is the same. :D

I have it.

Guest pecari

Paul.

could you add Dutch ( nederlands ) locale in next release?

Thanks

Sori I had R4 nou R5 is in thanks.

Edited by pecari

Guest dreamdealer

i am probably the only one here, but upgraded to r5 from r3.1, on screen keyboard doesn't seem to be installed. or showing up any help pls?

Guest dreamdealer
i am probably the only one here, but upgraded to r5 from r3.1, on screen keyboard doesn't seem to be installed. or showing up any help pls?

seems to work after 2nd reboot, strange stuff :angry:

Guest Noonski
134MB after reboot

Nice and there's some to strip still.

Pfew lucky me it was A2SD, give it one more go was just restoring to my Fav R4.

How's the server,

Edited by Noonski

Guest mrshark

r5 is out, and my desire is dead cciomo.gif

it's not yet rooted, stock rom... attaching it to recharge, it burns... trying to boot, it cycle in a boot loop, until it stops on the initial green htc logo, and start become hot, VERY hot... hardreset and no way to bypass green htc logo... i leave out battery for the night, let's see if it helps... damn, it's middle july, i fear to have to wait until september :angry:

Guest Paulo Nobrega

Hey.. i was just trying ti backup all apps with Titanium backup before flashing the R5.. But now it says it cant gain root acess...

anyone had this problem??? im using the latest r4

Guest Noonski
r5 is out, and my desire is dead cciomo.gif

it's not yet rooted, stock rom... attaching it to recharge, it burns... trying to boot, it cycle in a boot loop, until it stops on the initial green htc logo, and start become hot, VERY hot... hardreset and no way to bypass green htc logo... i leave out battery for the night, let's see if it helps... damn, it's middle july, i fear to have to wait until september :angry:

Paul just updated 30 minutes ago or so.

I went back to Nandroid then flashed the latest with Paul's quick fixing of A2SD and this time i did not need any whipes coming from R4-Nandroid.

Dutch Is in the Locale list for that earlier post.

Edited by Noonski

Guest Wovchik

After i Flashed the r5 over the r4 (r4 over the 3.1) with out WIPE i noticed this Bug:

on every Screen are the app links, Widgets and so on double! on the same Place i habe e.g. the Clock widget twice. any one else with this bug?

after 2 reboots is the problem still there... after i delete every Widgets and links (one of the 2) it works again.

Other Question @Paul can you fix the problem with the CB mesages config? The problem ist that every Time i Reboot the phone the phone doesn´t remember thet this option was checked. With O2 in Germany i get every time this Homezone mesages spam if its not checked. (this problem was allreay on the r3.1 r4 and r5 now, too)

But the rest of the rom is a very nice Work Paul :angry:

Guest DiscoHero
I have some MAJOR graphical glitches inside the messaging app on r5..wiped and reflashed twice to be sure..anyone else?

edit: added screens

snap20100716210043.th.png snap20100716210038.th.png

Same issue w/ R5

+1