MCR r5 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Bol2riz

Paul,

already mentionned earlier but just to let you know that I don't have the action nor notification to switch between usb modes and trying to do it with android settings gives a FC.

I've tried several MCR baked roms (with radio from the kitchen) and of course full wipe and even SD format without success.

I've just installed defrost to check if it's not a kind of usb brick and no, usb modes works very well with another rom.

Do you have an idea about that?

Thanks.

Edited by Bol2riz

Guest LouiS22

I also have this can't choose between USB modes. Strange that it was surely OK yesterday. I'm rolling back to r4, and also perform a full wipe.

Guest tk1978
Paul,

already mentionned earlier but just to let you know that I don't have the action nor notification to switch between usb modes and trying to do it with android settings gives a FC.

I've tried several MCR baked roms (with radio from the kitchen) and of course full wipe and even SD format without success.

I've just installed defrost to check if it's not a kind of usb brick and no, usb modes works very well with another rom.

Do you have an idea about that?

Thanks.

disable the "ask" option in settings -> connect to pc. after that you should be able to select your options in the taskbar after connecting usb to pc.

Guest tk1978
I also have this can't choose between USB modes. Strange that it was surely OK yesterday. I'm rolling back to r4, and also perform a full wipe.

disable the "ask" option in settings -> connect to pc. after that you should be able to select your options in the taskbar after connecting usb to pc.

Guest Bol2riz

box unchecked. I've off course already double checked that but thanks

Guest EddyOS
Is there a way to get ASOP default theme/icons on this rom for people who do not like Sense UI?

cheers

Just get a FroYo ROM from here...

Guest LouiS22

Indeed, but it's still a bug to be solved, as it should be checked to ask :angry:

Edited by LouiS22

Guest filidib

hi! i'm a new forum user and I just recently discovered the great work of this site in developing new roms for android (I have a HTC Desire mounting LeeDroid for the moment).

I wanted to know, if anyone has an idea, when will this rom be officially released with free prebakes by paul. thank you

Guest klutsh
hi! i'm a new forum user and I just recently discovered the great work of this site in developing new roms for android (I have a HTC Desire mounting LeeDroid for the moment).

I wanted to know, if anyone has an idea, when will this rom be officially released with free prebakes by paul. thank you

When it isn't considered a WIP, that's it. No Date, No ETA.

Guest MRvandalay

anybody having trouble downloading attachments from this forum using default browser on latest r5 , or is it just me?

when i click on attachment i get FC... i can download attachments from other forums just fine?!

Guest rickako

Has there been any progress on the location awareness issues in regards to the weather?

I know this has been a problem since the first build, where the weather app and widget would obtain you location for the first time, but from then on will only update the weather for that locations and not actually update where you were currently.

sorry if ive missed/forgotten a previous post in the thread regarding this..

Guest subvertbeats
Yep just baked and installed a fresh r5 rom and got the same...I didn't wipe...should I have?

I had this at first.

After reboot its been fine

Guest Abnormal1
ok, I was proved wrong.

To make up for it, here's a update zip that enables Track-Ball wake.

Just flash in recovery.

Does this also put the phone to sleep by holding the track ball button?

Guest Blackfish79
thanks but do not find it

sorry for my englisch

auf der ersten Seite dieses Threads kannst du dir ein ROM "kochen" ...einfach Auswählen, was rein soll und auf "BAKE" klicken.

Guest katun79

Great build!

I'm testing on my Desire and It's amazing!

I love It :-)

Please add "Brut Google maps" in next revision, a file manager ("astro file manager" will be perfect!) and "Titanium backup" also...

Great build!

Please add "Brut Google maps" in next revision, a file manager ("astro file manager" will be perfect!) and "Titanium backup" also...

Titanium backup is already included!

Guest klutsh
Great build!

Not every body like/requires those 'extras'.

Guest katun79
Not every body like/requires those 'extras'.

Off course, but 10mb are too small to put everything, and put them as an option is good for everyone.

If you don't want them, simply leave them unchecked. :-)

I think that is better to have many choices, than only one.

Guest egeekuk
Off course, but 10mb are too small to put everything, and put them as an option is good for everyone.

If you don't want them, simply leave them unchecked. :-)

I think that is better to have many choices, than only one.

Isn't there a market where you can download these extras to your phone?