MCR r5 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest woti17
I also have this can't choose between USB modes. Strange that it was surely OK yesterday. I'm rolling back to r4, and also perform a full wipe.

i did a factory reset in recovery menu after flashing the latest r5 rom (had another issue) - now this usb-issue seems gone, just tried 4-5 times, "ask" came up,

and disk mounted correctly

w

Guest CyrilleM
Hey there, no prebaked rom links for r4 or r5 here?

Trying to find a good Sense rom for some time now, am using Pays right now and it has some issues...

Just register for an adfree account to support Paul work and you can build your own ;-)

haha i was going to ask the same

Working on a couple of updates, but working on some other cool stuff tho. Probably no update today, but definitely some updates tomorrow. :angry:

P

Guest le_lutin
Working on a couple of updates, but working on some other cool stuff tho. Probably no update today, but definitely some updates tomorrow. :angry:

P

Great to hear. Thanks Paul.

Guest tommo123

can i assume that when prebakes are up, then that's when paul is ready to release it to the masses? as in, believes it's ready for prime time?

i have an adfree acc so could use the kitchen, but don't really want to flash rom after rom. would rather flash one froyo rom and keep it for a while.

Guest DonVincenzo

P

Looking forward to it! Btw, recently signed up for your Ad Free sub to get access to the kitchens...so worth it - being able to custom bake ROMs means that I've kinda stopped bothering with non-MoDaCo releases (running r21 Froyo on my Desire atm)

Keep up the amazing work!! :D

Guest dodolom
little bit of effort and you would find it :angry:

http://android.modaco.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=1348804

Hey Miguel,

Thanks for the link but I don't see any information on how to wake the phone up with the home button or some other button.

The link re-directs me to android.modaco.com

There is also this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...;highlight=wake

but this one doesn't work with this rom. It used to work on the r3.1 but not on this one. The phone just gets stuck on the htc screen and never actually starts.

Guest le_lutin
Hey Miguel,

Thanks for the link but I don't see any information on how to wake the phone up with the home button or some other button.

The link re-directs me to android.modaco.com

There is also this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...;highlight=wake

but this one doesn't work with this rom. It used to work on the r3.1 but not on this one. The phone just gets stuck on the htc screen and never actually starts.

Read the last few pages of this topic and you will find the answer.

Guest sebastiaan15

where are the original wallpapers its only a black screen on my desire

can anyone share this so i can install it

Edited by sebastiaan15

Guest jmarc

Hello, I am asking because I have a problem with syncing my contacts with Facebook. I have set my account, but I always sync icon remains nearby GSM signal and my Facebook friends appear anywhere.

I have the latest version of the ROM.

Thank you all for your responses.

Guest kaboom976

P

Hi Paul amazing work!

Why this or the other Modaco Custom Rom,s are not listed in Rom Manager application?

Guest s3lentium

Hello

I install Rom and have Problem Titanium Backup.

" Sorry, I could not acquire root privileges. This application will "not" work ! Please verify that your ROM ist rooted and includes Busy Box, and try again "

Please Help, THX

Edited by s3lentium

Guest kayceejayh
Hello

I install Rom and have Problem Titanium Backup.

" Sorry, I could not acquire root privileges. This application will "not" work ! Please verify that your ROM ist rooted and includes Busy Box, and try again "

Pleas Help, THX

This has been mentioned before.. try installing BusyBox

Guest harolds5
Anyone any idea how I get the HTC desire keyboard back? The one provided in this ROM appears to be missing the minimize key in the bottom left hand corner?

if you included it when baking, you can get to it by pressing the search button (looks like a magnifying glass), select and hold on the input box, select "input method", and then select "Touch Input".

Guest woti17

paul, i have a strange issue

all browser crash (delphin, opera, default browser ...), tried everthing, no idea what else

in the logfile is an warning message after browser die

"Unable to create webviewCache directory"

any ideas? hint?

thanks

w

Edited by woti17

Guest dodolom

How can I install contacts.apk that I took off of the r3.1 ROM ? I read somewhere about having it signed or something but can't find that info anywhere now. Also, when I click on phone on the main page, it takes me to my sim contacts plus a few facebook contacts, I wanna get rid of the facebook contacts but it won't give me the option of deleting them.

Any suggestions?

Guest 10.5 Tog

Hi there,

Having an issue with images taken using the camera. The images are viewable on the phone but when you plug the phone into a computer the pictures aren't shown in windows explorer (they definately are still on the phone though).

Could their be a permissions not being set issue as I've encountered similar things with Linux before where you have to set permissions on files correctly to be viewable in windows.