MCR r5 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Noonski
ye me too would love to have all of sense except with stock home screen. i know u can install the stock launcher but sense still uses shitloads of ram, would be class to keep everything but the the sense home screen.

I posted before that you can now remove Rosie in the Kitchen without the Force Closes you would get in MCR3.1

And i posted an example and my personal settings.

If haven't tested how well it works just removing Sense and leaving all the other HTC apps in.

Guest Noonski
Your rom just boot loops for me

Working here, i did a Full Whipe.

I did not include the Radio BTW.

So you need to get that from mirrors or the XDA thread.

Guest Chura
MOVING APPS ?

This ROM is my 1st contact with A2SD.

My Question: how do I install apps on SD or how can I move them?

There ist grayed-out button "move to sd" but no tool like setLocation (Droid Rom). In SpareParts is no option aswell.

I am kinda confused.

SD-Card is the shipped one (Fat32 only).

Just download Market Access

http://amip.org.ru/android/marketaccess

Edited by Chura

Guest hatton920
Working here, i did a Full Whipe.

I did not include the Radio BTW.

So you need to get that from mirrors or the XDA thread.

I am currently running a froyo rom with the new radio. I installed your rom via clockwork and it just looped on the brilliantly quiet screen

Can't wait for the location issue to be fixed and I'll be in heaven :) (now I'm on 4/5 way to.. )

Just set the location manually in the weather / clock app.

All that does not work is automatic location.

Guest Ali Hussnain

Dear Paul,

I am having problem with video, mine is hanging at video and restarting. Please Help. When is start making video, it hangs and restart the phone, any clues?

Hussnain

Edited by Ali Hussnain

Guest klutsh
Dear Paul,

I am having problem with video, mine is hanging at video and restarting. Please Help. When is start making video, it hangs and restart the phone, any clues?

Hussnain

Include the Radio, it is needed for Video.

Guest Noonski
I am currently running a froyo rom with the new radio. I installed your rom via clockwork and it just looped on the brilliantly quiet screen

Do you have the SD card setup with Partitions for A2SD2+?

(Sorry have to ask)

I go into Fake Flash and also flash through Clockworkmod v2.0.1.4 and i have HBoot .80

No loops obvious.

Guest EmDzej
Just set the location manually in the weather / clock app.

All that does not work is automatic location.

It's not about the weather - I don't use it :)... but using Maps without location is a bit uncomfortable :D

so is wainting for GPS.

Edited by EmDzej

Guest hatton920
Do you have the SD card setup with Partitions for A2SD2+?

(Sorry have to ask)

I go into Fake Flash and also flash through Clockworkmod v2.0.1.4 and i have HBoot .80

No loops obvious.

Yeah. Tried booting with my SD card out and still the same.

Edited by hatton920

Guest Ali Hussnain
Include the Radio, it is needed for Video.

If sometime in future, i would like to go on the stock upgrade ROM, i will not have any problem even if i will upgrade the radio? Upgrading the radio has no concern with it? I have an unbranded Desire, i should not care about Radio upgrades?

Edited by Ali Hussnain

Guest Jannik Nielsen
If sometime in future, i would like to go on the stock upgrade ROM, i will not have any problem even if i will upgrade the radio? Upgrading the radio has no concern with it? I have an unbranded Desire, i should not care about Radio upgrades?

its perfectly safe to use the new radio with "older" roms

Guest Ali Hussnain
its perfectly safe to use the new radio with "older" roms

Is it the same version of Radio which will come with official upgrade? Where are the HTC Wallpapers? and my phone is not finding the location as well. I know i am bothering others so much but actually i am pretty ignorant about it. Move to SD Card button is inactive, how to use it?

Edited by Ali Hussnain

Guest klutsh
Is it the same version of Radio which will come with official upgrade? Where are the HTC Wallpapers? and my phone is not finding the location as well. I know i am bothering others so much but actually i am pretty ignorant about it. Move to SD Card button is inactive, how to use it?

All these thing's have been answered before.

Guest Ali Hussnain
All these thing's have been answered before.

I have found all the answers except how to activate "Move to SD Card" . Please tell me about it.

Guest Noonski

I think once people get to kn ow Flikie Wallpapers HD and Flikie Wallpaper Rotator for Free in the Market, they aren't going to care to much which wallpapers are missing :)

I have found all the answers except how to activate "Move to SD Card" . Please tell me about it.

The App must be programmed to allow the System to move it to SD.

Not all Apps can be moved to SD, for example Google SkyMap can be moved, however Google Goggles can't be moved to SD.

Just try your luck, i think when 2.2 is getting on more phones there will be more Apps that support this feature.