MCR r23 Development Archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest MidnightSlide
Doesn't hurt to show some support for all the work Mr Paul has done here. No mirrors needed. =)

No it doesn't, but he was going to prebake some anyway, and some people can't afford even $15 to help support Paul.

Instead, we support his work when posting about it in public forums, by flashing it on our phones, beta testing it and giving him important feedback, and by appreciating everything he does for us. Cash isn't everything...

Guest MikeDaGeek
I've had this a couple of times too. Maybe %25 of my calls.

I'll start looking for common factors ... it does seem to happen when I'm listening to something else (podcasts or audio books mostly, but using 2 different apps for this so I won't point the finger at another app but more at the switch from AN app to PHONE)

Guest KenAnthony
Btw, has anyone got Trackball Alert Pro working? Or Trackball wake?

Nope.. don't think trackball wake will work because the phone is recognized as a desire not nexus one..u will see that under software info.. also I tried trackball alert and no luck there either.. just have to wait on Paul to add it... I'm sure it will be soon...:angry:

Guest wdfowty
Nope.. don't think trackball wake will work because the phone is recognized as a desire not nexus one..u will see that under software info.. also I tried trackball alert and no luck there either.. just have to wait on Paul to add it... I'm sure it will be soon...:angry:

Yeah, I did notice that. I know you need a deodexed rom for the wake feature, couldn't find any info on if this rom is or isn't.

Guest durtyjoe

tweaked my settings in setcpu, doing a battery test now. ill post back when i am done... so far i have been unplugged for 15 mins and still at 100%. looks like the outcome might be really good.

Guest durtyjoe
tweaked my settings in setcpu, doing a battery test now. ill post back when i am done... so far i have been unplugged for 15 mins and still at 100%. looks like the outcome might be really good.

1 hr down -- 96% remaining after normal usage.

Guest linuxluver

Ran this ROM for a few hours on my Nexus One. Too much stuff broken for me to keep it on as my 'daily' ROM. I understand it is a proof of concept and it was great that so much worked so well.

Bluetooth broken ( a known issue). I need bluetooth for the car and general listening.

FM Radio very unstable. Got it set up, then a gmail notification 'ding' knocked it out and even after a shutdown re-boot the FM radio was still locked up. Looks like you would have to set it up fresh each boot...and it will only play until some other event knocks it over.

I don't like Sense UI. Never have.

So back to eViL D's Noir 7 Froyo for now.

Edited by linuxluver

Guest wdfowty

I installed the newest 2.0.1 SetCPU, ran it for a few hours, and noticed my N1 got kinda hot. Force-closed, uninstalled, powered off and took the battery out for a few minutes to cool it down. Hasn't happened since...Have you noticed anything like this?

anyone else having problems with their video camera? i cant get mine to work on any resolution.

Same here, I believe it is a known issue.

Guest rekirk82

Tested this build.. Great build, love the fact we can cook the original style lock screen because I had some issues with the Desire screen unlocking and calling people.. I cant continue using this build tho because I use the alarm clock in the morning and with this lock screen there is no way to disable the alarm, unless there is a way and someone can share it with me.. Thanks! and Paul keep up the awesome work!

Guest SpcBlu

With my alarm click on the lock screen I just drag the bar down and it disables it. That's with the world clock baked in. Seems to work fine for me

Edited by SpcBlu

Guest techandroid
anyone else having problems with their video camera? i cant get mine to work on any resolution.

The video camera is not working.

Guest Yel.net

Cannot bake the todays version...

Beside this: Thank you very much for this great work! I love this ROM.

With R22.1 everything worked but Bluetooth. With R23 now add. Video and USB (got it working with Auto Mount) did not work. Let's try the new built.

Edited by Paul

Guest Zeb Crusaders

I am getting those same errors too. Have tried baking a couple of variants but they all gave the same errors.

I baked one last night and it just gives a bunch of errors when starting. Seems all memory is used and I need less items in it to save mem:-)

Edited by Zeb Crusaders

Guest ez14u2nv

I KNEW IT WAS COMING SOON!!! CHANGELOG PLEASE! Now i can sleep easy knowing when i wake up i get to flash a new sense rom again... i love my N1

Guest KenAnthony
Apologies, error should now be resolved.

P

can i bake the new rom and flash on top of the r23 that i already have set up on the phone? or do i do a full wipe and flash and set everything up again?...thanks!!

Guest duderuud

Trackball wake doesn't work (and no option to turn it on/off somewhere).

Titanium Backup still has the bug that you need to reload app so no error-messages appear.

Rom is fast and smooth...will test more...

Edit: Video doesn't work either.

Edited by duderuud

Guest Scott Ricketts

+1 to Trackball Wake not working.

Still won't associate Me with Me.

Didn't pick up some Facebook contacts for some reason.