MCR r23 Development Archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest raptor402

A change-log for the most recent update (Jul 22) would be good. Is it more stable than the earlier release? That one was crashing 15 seconds into each boot.

Guest yongwkkk

Updated Rom (22/07)

My N1 top right LED is always on. Trackball wake doesn't work. After a reboot, all the widgets arrangement is gone (Need to rearrange again).

Guest DavideBeatrice
Updated Rom (22/07)

My N1 top right LED is always on. Trackball wake doesn't work. After a reboot, all the widgets arrangement is gone (Need to rearrange again).

So its batter to stay with july 15 version? Whats new in this new build?

Guest Scott Ricketts

I've installed jonasl's HTC IME mod and I can't switch to it because HTC's keyboard doesn't have the nifty keyboard switching trick. Anyone have an idea of how to do it?

Guest joshlusignan
I've installed jonasl's HTC IME mod and I can't switch to it because HTC's keyboard doesn't have the nifty keyboard switching trick. Anyone have an idea of how to do it?

I think youll have to go into KB setting and enable it...then you can long press in a text input box and select input method.

FM radio working way better with this release and IRs FM kernel from July 22. Still a little slow to respond but much clearer than before and you can start and stop app without rebooting. Awesome!

Edited by joshlusignan

Guest Scott Ricketts
I think youll have to go into KB setting and enable it...then you can long press in a text input box and select input method.

That did it.

Guest Nerds 2 You
I have a N1 running r4 (for desire?)

Can i flash r23 over r4 with no wipw?

You are running the Desire ROM on your N1? And it works??

1 hr down -- 96% remaining after normal usage.

What settings are you using on SetCPU? Im new to this app and it looks a lil technical for me. Any help, much appreciated!

Guest soobiewrx
You are running the Desire ROM on your N1? And it works??

Ya apparently. I downloaded the file when i was on cm 6. I thot I was downloading for nexus, but phone info says desire and Rom says r4

Guest KenAnthony

Ya apparently. I downloaded the file when i was on cm 6. I thot I was downloading for nexus, but phone info says desire and Rom says r4

[/quote

he is running r23... if you go into about phone and phone identity it shows it as a HTC Desire A8181 and software info shows your running modaco custom rom r4 for htc desire... but it is the r23 rom... he didnt actually go and flash the r4 rom meant fot the desire.....:(

Guest soobiewrx

Ok. So it will say r4 but that equals r23? Is there any fix yet for the led or trackball? Also how do i install the android message system and or swype or HTc ime

Guest KenAnthony
Ok. So it will say r4 but that equals r23? Is there any fix yet for the led or trackball? Also how do i install the android message system and or swype or HTc ime

yeah correct its r23 but shows r4 thats what he built it off of... and no fix yet for trackball wake or colors.. and as far as swype idk i dont like swype.. and google htc_ime_jonasl_hires22_27 and download onto your phone or put on root of sd card then install it through astro.. thats how i got the HTC_IME keyboard with voice to text and all new features... hope this helps...

Guest KenAnthony

and if you want the stock android message app you just bake that onto your rom in the kitchen...

Guest Aspergillus

Whenever i flash a rom.. of these r21 22 or23 i loose half of my images on sd card.. no mater in what directoryx they are..

annoying! Phpotos and also cover images of my music.. very strange.. mp3 files stay untouched but jpegs dissapear.. but not all of them..

hmmm

Regards Aspi

Edited by Aspergillus

Guest soobiewrx
and if you want the stock android message app you just bake that onto your rom in the kitchen...

Ya I thought I did. Maybe Ill do it right and download/bake it on my computer, then USB transfer it. Its kind of hard to see everything in the android browser on the phone :(

Guest jay_s_uk

Is anyone else having problems installing applications?

I keep trying to install things from the market and they're just coming up as being unsuccessful.

Guest soobiewrx
Is anyone else having problems installing applications?

I keep trying to install things from the market and they're just coming up as being unsuccessful.

Im not. If you havent, try nand backup , wipe then re-flash ROM