Lets get flibble a new Pulse!

Guest BigBearMDC

Guest david_dawkins

£5 from me

Edit: I forgot to say that I wish the pox from a thousand diseased hyenas to descend on your attackers, may they dribble at inopportune moments and suffer premature ejaculation for the rest of their lives.

Edited by david_dawkins

Guest Hitonesw
wow guys I'm seriously touched by the generosity shown here. Thank you everyone. I do thankfully have FLB-Mod 1.1 ready which I finished yesterday evening before I went out and will get this uploaded for people tomorrow hopefully.

But again, thank you so much. It's incredibly how great you all are.

Well deserved mate, sorry to hear about you being mugged, good that your ok though. I have upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S, but still let my kids have the pulse, just dropped a donation for you mate, hope your back with the pulse clan soon.

Keep up the good work.

Guest Spoke

£5 from me too - Thanks for all your hard work which has made the Pulse so much better. Would be great to see a contribution from T-Mobile as you've improved their product beyond recognition. :angry:

Guest il_cholo

Confirmation Number: 21235538XL161184R Placed on 20 Jul 2010

Purpose Donation

amount

flibblesan £4,00 GBP

Total Amount: £4,00 GBP

Maybe my donation can be a misery but this is what I can give this month, at the beginning of the next month I will make another one :angry:

Guest igor_anta

Since we in Macedonia are pretty much banned from PayPal all I can do at the moment is unleash a tirade of curses at the fools that mugged you and express joy that you went unharmed.

Maybe if you set up a Google Checkout account the people that don't have PayPal can chip in;)

Guest goce.nakov
Since we in Macedonia are pretty much banned from PayPal all I can do at the moment is unleash a tirade of curses at the fools that mugged you and express joy that you went unharmed.

Maybe if you set up a Google Checkout account the people that don't have PayPal can chip in;)

+1

Guest solongmarriane

20 squids in the pot. Well worth it for the extra months I'll get out of the phone thanks to FLB-MOD. Brilliant to see everyone chipping in. :angry:

Guest markleman

Chipped in 10euro, easiest decision of the day, well worth it!

Thanks also to all the android hackers out there who help our phones achieve their potential.

Regards, Mark Leman

Guest Simon O

Wow guys. I've just logged on to say thank you to everyone again :angry:

£232! You guys are crazy but amazing. I have enough to get a replacement pulse, a replacement SD card and some damn insurance on the phone incase this happens again (and I seriously do not want it to happen!).

Once I've got the replacement ordered from T-Mobile I'll have a discussion with a few people about what to do with the remaining donations. I've got a few ideas about it which will benefit the community here.

Every single person in this forum that has used my rom, made feedback about the rom, stuck with me when they experienced show-stopping bugs, or simply never lost faith in the MoDaCo pulse community.. thank you. Paul would absolutely be proud of you all.