CoPilot Live

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Vido.Ardes
Can anyone confirm whether this works on froyo? I've been very tempted to buy it, but been put off by reading it doesn't

As far as I know they released a version about 2 weeks ago that made it compatible with froyo

EDIT: Hers the link: http://blog.copilotlive.net/?p=1630

Edited by Vido.Ardes

Guest Alex (nedge2k)
Can anyone confirm whether this works on froyo? I've been very tempted to buy it, but been put off by reading it doesn't

installed on my nexus with froyo fine, dl'in maps currently.

Guest Vido.Ardes

I have to say it's a nice app, and in the short run I have done is better than Google Nav because that always lagged behind for me 9telling me to turn after I had taken the corner e.t.c) Only real gripe with it is that contact integration doesn't work, so you can't pull addresses out of your contacts, although I got it for free so I shouldn't really complain :( Thanks Paul!

Guest bas-r
installed on my nexus with froyo fine, dl'in maps currently.

Installing and working perfect are two seperate things. I read that Froyo support isn't perfect yet.

But ontopic: I'm a huge fan of Copilot. I've tested three or four different satnav solutions, and I find Copilot the best for the following two reasons:

- Lots of information on the screen when you're driving, which you don't all need to read/understand for using it. I like that, I'm an information addict.

- It calculates an Alternative route as soon as you do something different than Copilot tells you. Much better than the reoccurring "Turn Around" theme of some other satnav's. Much appreciated.

On flaw is that they don't sell smaller map versions, for less money. I don't want to pay for the whole of Europe, while I'm only interested in two or three countries..

Guest bas-r
Use the MODACO15 coupon code to get 15% off everything in the CoPilot store. :(

P

Ah cool, and I love paying in Dollars :-) (I'm in Euro land)

Guest David_P

Paul,

Have you tried Navigon? I currently use this but don't have full Postcode navigation traffic alerts or safety camera alerts, are these all a part of CoPilot also?

Shame I missed the bonanza, maybe next time - lol

David

Guest Vido.Ardes
Installing and working perfect are two seperate things. I read that Froyo support isn't perfect yet.

But ontopic: I'm a huge fan of Copilot. I've tested three or four different satnav solutions, and I find Copilot the best for the following two reasons:

- Lots of information on the screen when you're driving, which you don't all need to read/understand for using it. I like that, I'm an information addict.

- It calculates an Alternative route as soon as you do something different than Copilot tells you. Much better than the reoccurring "Turn Around" theme of some other satnav's. Much appreciated.

On flaw is that they don't sell smaller map versions, for less money. I don't want to pay for the whole of Europe, while I'm only interested in two or three countries..

You can buy two or three countries, UK and Ireland costs £24.99 as opposed to the whole of europe. Italy costs £21.99 on it's own, as does the Balkans, Greece and France e.t.c

Guest fards

I'm really cheesed off with copliot because they won't let me transfer my Winmo licence across to android, I'm not paying for the same thing twice in one year..

Guest seraphine

Anymore left?! I want a free copy too!

Update: LOL I forgot there was a second page, and realised that I am far far far too late for this :(

Also they appear to have no maps for Asia :(

Oh well. Google Maps it is for me.

Edited by seraphine

I bought CoPilot when I was on MoDaCo 3.2 and upgraded to 4 to find that as I'd wiped my phone I had to find the checkout code to enable it.

I did try the Google Maps with the TTS and thought it'd be the CoPilot killer, it turned out to be too robotic and gave me a headache.

CoPilot is the best, I actually bought it because I have a Garmin with out of date maps and it kept complaining, CoPilot's maps are cheaper!

Guest bas-r
You can buy two or three countries, UK and Ireland costs £24.99 as opposed to the whole of europe. Italy costs £21.99 on it's own, as does the Balkans, Greece and France e.t.c

I never found that option. But paying just 38 euro for the whole of Europe is a bargain. (i already had a US license)

Tnx for the discount!

man tenner to get the roms now after one week app of the day is sponsored you guys are doing good!

cheers andy

Huh? It's not sponsored at all, I choose the apps I want to feature and if they are paid apps I THEN ask the developer if they'd like to offer a discount or whatever to coincide, NOT the other way round.

P

whats with this activation thing

users here are frequent flashers and model changers

do we have trouble after rom flashin ?

ver changing 2.1 to 2.2 ?

handset change ?

great coupon though

Guest dedreiix
whats with this activation thing

users here are frequent flashers and model changers

do we have trouble after rom flashin ?

ver changing 2.1 to 2.2 ?

handset change ?

great coupon though

I have reactivated my Copilot now for about 10 times... everytime without problems.

where do u put that coupon code ? never had chance to insert it before confirmation

if i confirm would it be there ?

Edited by r&a