Mureta Roms - i900 WM Custom Roms DXID1

Guest mureta

Boas o tema "WIDGETS PLUS" está fantástico.

Alguma previsão para lançamento em portugues pt-pt ou pt-br.

Ja agora alguma rom simples para o omnia i900 em pt-pt?

Se puderem ajudar agradeço

olá ramos07,

bom para todos !

já tem uma em pt-br WIDGETS no #1 e o que difere é somente alguns widgets a mais com a opção de baixar mais widgets,mas está muito boa também acho que se instalar o ( more widgets )fica melhor ainda.

Obrigado.

------------------------------------------------------------------

ramos07 hello,

good for everyone!

already have one in en WIDGETS the # 1 and what differs is only a few more widgets with the option to download more widgets, but it is very good also think that if you install (more widgets) is even better.

Thanks.

mureta.

Ik like the widgets and it's to easy to say take another rom :D

Thanks, Micha

You do not understand what I meant by resetting will repeat what you previously:

not have this problem so if you are going wrong that has put the rom on your phone just perfect it. for me is that is 100% and 99.99% is bad.

easier for me would not answer you. think about that friend. :D

mureta.

Guest dreamnej

hi mureta

19-02-2011 rom phone.bin problem, sms problem,

I encountered the first sign of attention to boot. difficult in a different rom loaded. I think this rom, remove to need. novice users experiencing several problems. experienced more problems than all the friends in our forum. I helped to install another rom.

Thank you for your selfless efforts.

we love you so much.

hi mureta

19-02-2011 rom phone.bin problem, sms problem,

I encountered the first sign of attention to boot. difficult in a different rom loaded. I think this rom, remove to need. novice users experiencing several problems. experienced more problems than all the friends in our forum. I helped to install another rom.

Thank you for your selfless efforts.

we love you so much.

hi dramnej,

this happens, it is normal ... no problems. :D

I can pass on what little I know everyone here to always pass.

and always try to respond as soon as possible.

thank you.

mureta.

Another problem, touch player does not update the library. It stops updating while adding files.

currently do not know why ... sry ... I will check it :D

Tks.

mureta.

Guest Daniel Monteiro
Thanks for the suggestion, but it didn't do the trick. :D

I have selected the country and operator then reboot.

What i want is a connection true wifi.

For so far i can connect to wfi, get an ip.

The normal internet setting i alway use.

Ik like the widgets and it's to easy to say take another rom :D

Thanks, Micha

I dont now what are you doing wrong cause here wifi works great...

Guest fredblasco

Mureta aprecio muito seu trabalho!!!! e ja lhe agradesço desde ja pelo sua atenção.

Tenho olhado suas rons em português, mas ao testa-las tenho aquele problema com o chip da tim azul, onde o aparelho fica reiniciando toda hora, vi que suas rons em português são baseadas nas do ocks e ele conseguiu corrigir este problema, será que tem como lançar uma rom com este problema resolvido ou alguma correção para este....

grato!!!!!

Mureta aprecio muito seu trabalho!!!! e ja lhe agradesço desde ja pelo sua atenção.

Tenho olhado suas rons em português, mas ao testa-las tenho aquele problema com o chip da tim azul, onde o aparelho fica reiniciando toda hora, vi que suas rons em português são baseadas nas do ocks e ele conseguiu corrigir este problema, será que tem como lançar uma rom com este problema resolvido ou alguma correção para este....

grato!!!!!

Olá fred ! :huh:

Eu que agradeço.

Ainda tem esse problema,mas nas roms dele não funciona também. O que eu uso é o da Oi de 128kb mas TIM não dá.

Bom esquecer isso por enquanto viu eles(tim) não estão nem ai.

------------------------------------------------------

Hello Fred! :)

I appreciate that.

Still have this problem, but the roms it does not work either. what I use is the Oi 128kb but TIM does not.

Well forget that for now they saw (tim) are not even there.

Tks.

mureta.

Guest rroberti

Grande Mureta!!!

Outra ROM?? Assim não dá... Vou ter que atualizar de novo :huh:

- -------

Great Mureta!!!

Another ROM?? Not like this ... I'll have to update again :)

Edited by rroberti

Grande Mureta!!!

Outra ROM?? Assim não dá... Vou ter que atualizar de novo :P

- -------

Great Mureta!!!

Another ROM?? Not like this ... I'll have to update again :P

:P :huh: :) é que tinha dado alguns erros então resolvi fazer com a cozinha do onn para ver se seria algo faltando na minha cozinha :P

-----------------------------------------------

:P :P :D is that it had some errors so I decided to make the kitchen of yonn to see if it would be something missing in my kitchen :P

mureta.

Guest The Oldlight

Hi Mureta,

Just want to report, the Widget plus give me a better batery performance than other ROMs.

Thank you.

P/S: I used Widget ROM from Mureta in my i900 in nearly 3 days with moderate use: surfing 3G, read ebook (most of the time), call and receive calls (5 to 10 calls a day), no music playing...

By the way, could you please change the "Main Menu" interface to a more charming way, I mean it looks so bad... :huh:

^^

Edited by The Oldlight

Hi Mureta,

Just want to report, the Widget plus give me a better batery performance than other ROMs.

Thank you.

P/S: I used Widget ROM from Mureta in my i900 in nearly 3 days with moderate use: surfing 3G, read ebook (most of the time), call and receive calls (5 to 10 calls a day), no music playing...

By the way, could you please change the "Main Menu" interface to a more charming way, I mean it looks so bad... :P

^^

Hi,

It was nice :P

Me too main menu :huh: :) part of the widgets will see ... who knows how to make a cool new update it.

...for nothing :D

mureta.

hi mureta

key lock does not work.Could not see any other problems . a successful rom, congratulations.

hi dreamnej,

to enable end key: start> settings> personal> buttons tab and select End Key and Lock Device ok. :huh: not have this problem ok but ...

mureta.

Hehehe...

So, mureta, you tired flashing others' and made your own?

BRAVO!

:huh: :)

I always try to combine which cooks use to make a new rom :P

Tks andrew !

mureta.

Guest dreamnej
hi dreamnej,

to enable end key: start> settings> personal> buttons tab and select End Key and Lock Device ok. :) not have this problem ok but ...

mureta.

i am sorry. :huh:

thank you :P

Guest The Oldlight
Hi,

It was nice :P

Me too main menu :huh: :) part of the widgets will see ... who knows how to make a cool new update it.

...for nothing :D

mureta.

I can see that... :P

But, by any chance, you know how to change the UI for the "Main Menu', please let me know...

Thanks,

Minh Tran

I can see that... :P

But, by any chance, you know how to change the UI for the "Main Menu', please let me know...

Thanks,

Minh Tran

Hi,

Has a yes but at the moment I'm not the most widgetsplus installed, I'm testing with another. :)

But it would be something like copy the "new" PNG's for a specific folder in the installation of widgetsplus/windows and also with total commander to be able to make modifications.

I'll be in your debt for now okay? :huh:

Tks bro.

mureta.

Guest The Oldlight
Hi,

Has a yes but at the moment I'm not the most widgetsplus installed, I'm testing with another. :)

But it would be something like copy the "new" PNG's for a specific folder in the installation of widgetsplus/windows and also with total commander to be able to make modifications.

I'll be in your debt for now okay? :huh:

Tks bro.

mureta.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Again, thank you for your contributions...

Minh Tran