[ROM] Liquid Community ROM E 1.8.2.2 (rebirth)

Guest malez

Guest bbpoux
also, maybe it could have a new default theme... (if you know what im talking about :D )

Hi,

Could you also provide a default Overclocked Kernel (Like others do for FRF91) so with setcpu we can choose our frequences (By default it's 768 Mhz, but with setcpu we can choose 998 for example), and we don't have to put another kernel (For Me Phh Kernel for 1.7 don't work with 1.8, i lost the wifi)

A kernel like in the LS Rom (With possibility to overclocked Inside without putting another kernel)

thanks

Edited by bbpoux

Guest Barleyman

Custom ringtones are (still) broken.

When boss calls, there's supposed to be imperial march. Instead I get the default ringtone. At least when I get the call when the phone is sleeping.

In fact when I get a call I briefly see the number which is replaced by the contact name, which may or may not be related to the problem. In any case, I can select custom ringtone for contacts, but they do not get used, at least not all the time.

Guest Kadagan

New to the liquid e and the rom scene. Like this rom btw just have a small graphical issue that bugs me running the stock rogers/acer rom my contacts show as +1 (xxx) xxx-xxxx but after flashing this no matter which english locale I choose it gets stuck as +1 (xxx) xxxxxxx is there someway I can manually fix this rather small but annoying to me issue ?

Guest saltimbranco

I just flashed my phone this morning with Rom 1.8.0.1. and now my SD card remove itself every time after standby.

1.8.0.1. is unusable for me.

:D :D

I just flashed my phone this morning with Rom 1.8.0.1. and now my SD card remove itself every time after standby.

1.8.0.1. is unusable for me.

:D :D

You the one to have this. What binfile have you used ? do you use apps2sd ? what class is your sdcard ? Do you have logs ? You have provided none of these elements

Edited by malez

Guest saltimbranco
You the one to have this. What binfile have you used ? do you use apps2sd ? what class is your sdcard ? Do you have logs ? You have provided none of these elements

What binfile have you used ?

OS_Acer_1.100.39.EMEA.GEN1_A21E_A.bin

do you use apps2sd ?

never

what class is your sdcard ?

Kingmax 8GB class 4

Do you have logs ?

No. How to generate a log file?

I have downgraded to 1.7.3 already and I am happy again. :D

What binfile have you used ?

OS_Acer_1.100.39.EMEA.GEN1_A21E_A.bin

do you use apps2sd ?

never

what class is your sdcard ?

Kingmax 8GB class 4

Do you have logs ?

No. How to generate a log file?

I have downgraded to 1.7.3 already and I am happy again. :D

To be precise you have not "downgraded". You just use another LCR branch. There will be 3 lcr branches :

LCR-S : 1.7 based on a stream dump

LCR-E : 1.8 based on a liquid eclair

LCR-F : 1.9 based on froyo

Log file should help and are required to analyse issues. Just run sendlog, add a description of the issue on top of the mail + bin version + lcr version and send it.

Now that you have returned to 1.7.3, that is no use since you have not the issue anymore

Guest saltimbranco
To be precise you have not "downgraded". You just use another LCR branch. There will be 3 lcr branches :

LCR-S : 1.7 based on a stream dump

LCR-E : 1.8 based on a liquid eclair

LCR-F : 1.9 based on froyo

Log file should help and are required to analyse issues. Just run sendlog, add a description of the issue on top of the mail + bin version + lcr version and send it.

Now that you have returned to 1.7.3, that is no use since you have not the issue anymore

I will install 1.8.0.1 again later and see how it goes.

Thanks malez.

A patch has been posted to fix minimal issues with networking or tethering tools.

Liquid tether should now work even if your provider tries to block you. If you "regenerate" files in Liquid Tether you will lose the correction for liquid tether. Hoping gengaro will fix the app soon.

LCR_1.8patch1-signed.zip

Edited by malez

Guest sette7nani
A patch has been posted to fix minimal issues with networking or tethering tools.

Liquid tether should now work even if your provider tries to block you. If you "regenerate" files in Liquid Tether you will lose the correction for liquid tether. Hoping gengaro will fix the app soon.

LCR_1.8patch1-signed.zip

installing patch.

which networking tools are you meaning?

:D

gsm or datas?

LCR_1.8patch1-signed.zip

i get an error on chown /data/app, already tried to unmount all fs from recovery but no luck (it wasn't happening in the preview).

i'm using apps2sd for apps and cache

Guest Utopie1608
i get an error on chown /data/app, already tried to unmount all fs from recovery but no luck (it wasn't happening in the preview).

I have the same error and i'm using apps2sd for dalvik cache and apps like you...

Guest sette7nani

no errors and no apps2sd here.

Guest raulicio

Maybe my bad, but is that possible, that the battery lasts shorter with this rom than the LCR 1.7.3? I use the same apps, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Guest Piter1225
Maybe my bad, but is that possible, that the battery lasts shorter with this rom than the LCR 1.7.3? I use the same apps, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Battery life shouldn't be much different compared to LCR 1.7.3, it depends on many things: your data transfer, WiFi, bluetooth, type of network you are connected to, apps running in background.

How big is the difference?

Guest raulicio
Battery life shouldn't be much different compared to LCR 1.7.3, it depends on many things: your data transfer, WiFi, bluetooth, type of network you are connected to, apps running in background.

How big is the difference?

Less than 3 hours from last charge, and -15%, with 20 min music listening, and less than a minute voice call. No 3G, no wifi, nothing.

I'm not a hard core user, and on 2G networks only i had like 2 days with one charge with the other rom. The problrm is the power consumption during stand by... I have only a few trusted apps installed, cause im new on this rom.

Guest sinclaire

hello All,

Im using LCR 1.8.0.1 now.

How to know which bin file I used?

I did not do any bin flashing when flash the LCR (using default from liquid e, 009 i think). Is it okay?

If not, how can I flash the bin? I search the internet but i found only flashing the liquid A1 not E.

And my SD card is undetectable twice (blank sd card and unsupported file system), but when I restart the phone it is normal again, however, after sometime it said blank sd card and unsupported file system :D.

Im using sandisk 8 GB, i never got that message when using original ROM.

And How do i apply the patch? is it the same when flashing the new one? im not using apps2sd.

Edited by sinclaire