[ROM] Liquid Community ROM E 1.8.2.2 (rebirth)

Guest malez

Guest sette7nani

ok mr malez :)

after flashing 1.8.2.1 i set up all my application.

then tried to nandroid backup.

now it was succesful.

everything is working very well

:(

thank all LCR team for the excellent work made

:lol:

Guest umair9001

Only 1 issue, with SetCpu..

The program doesn't show the actual working frequency more than 768Mhz, but previously it used to.

Ex: if is set the frequency for 998Mhz as min, max: It used to display the current working frequency as 998Mhz.

But now i have tried the same, even with the setcpu.txt, the current frequency doesn't change from 768, and the widget keeps on displaying 768 as max and 268 min, the default values.

Guest Ramdanih

have 2 issues..

1. why after login setup wixard, reboot again?

2. I try apps2sd from terminal, and work.. but after reboot the display is error.. resolution changed (more width) and the application looks down. I fix with factory reset.. and normal again

Bug report~

After uninstalling stock apps and other apps preinstalled in LCR 1.8.2.1, data still remains, I cannot reinstall the same app, e.g. Launcherpro, I have to uninstall it in the "Application" menu manually so that to solve the problem.

edit: using LCR settings

Edited by kenelm

Everything OK, just an unexpected reboot after restoring SMS...

It is fast and smooth. The LCR app looks great...

JUST FOR USERS OF THE ACER TOOL:

Be patient when using it, sometimes you need 1 or 2 failed attempts to get it done...

It is not necessary to unplug the cable even when you see it is hung up... wait and the application will fail and tell you what to do.

Guest vikings123
I tried this rom over froyo leak reflashed and with reco 0.6, nandroid, flash new lcr (very nice but I miss acer UI) and revert to leak, everything worked fine.

You meant you flashed 1.8.2 over Froyo leak?

I did that but backup did not work. I had to flash back to 2.1.00.19 to make backup working.

What´s the difference between "this over the Froyo leak" vs. the "upcoming LCR Froyo"?

This works above the Froyo leak? Will it stay a Froyo with LCR customizations or returns to a v2.1 android?

What´s the difference between "this over the Froyo leak" vs. the "upcoming LCR Froyo"?

This works above the Froyo leak? Will it stay a Froyo with LCR customizations or returns to a v2.1 android?

the only thing that will be "Froyo" is the baseband, i think.

the rest is Eclair, somebody correct me if im wrong.

ive got another question:

what are good settings for the "ramszwap" in LCR-Settings?

thank you :lol:

Guest TechnoLover

I get bootloops when enabling Apps2SD in Recovery and in Terminal.

Flashed 2.100.07

Flashed LCR 1.8.2.1

Started

Automatic Reboot

Started

Booted in Recovery

Partitioned SD

(Booted in Recovery & enabled Apps2SD) or (enabled apps2sd in Terminal and rebooted)

endless bootloop =(

Anyone an idea?

now it works o.O

Edited by TechnoLover

Malez, sorry to ask this but do you have any idea (more or less) when you´ll release the Froyo LCR?

I was with you LCR 1.8.0.1 and it was faaaaaast, very smooth and stable. Acer Froyo is not as smooth as your LCR 1.8 but Froyo Web Browser, Flash are better and, funny thing, the phone heats a LOT less and spends less enery. My doubt is if I return to your LCR 1.8.x meanwhile or if I should stay with Acer Froyo for a little longer and wait for your "Froyo LCR".

Thanks a lot

Guest Ramdanih
Bug report~

After uninstalling stock apps and other apps preinstalled in LCR 1.8.2.1, data still remains, I cannot reinstall the same app, e.g. Launcherpro, I have to uninstall it in the "Application" menu manually so that to solve the problem.

edit: using LCR settings

Me too.. and launcher pro bad display.. I try uninstall with titanium backup.. Reinstalling.. But can't.. How to install launcher pro again?

Me too.. and launcher pro bad display.. I try uninstall with titanium backup.. Reinstalling.. But can't.. How to install launcher pro again?

Data remain because you have updated it. Uninstall update first. Will check this

Bad display is a launcher pro bug, not Rom

Reinstalling after remove data via settings / app works

Edit : made some tests / unsintall via tool, reinstall via tools, uninstall via too, install via market : no problem.

The only anormal thing is that launcher pro is checked even if it was installed from market (so stored in data).

Normally only apps stored in system should be checked and updated apps should not. I can add data delete, but as the cam be removed it can be concidered as a feature to allow later install with params.

Keep us informed.

Ps : i am on a newer version with rewritten package manager, maybe it could work in a little different way.

Edited by malez

Malez, sorry to ask this but do you have any idea (more or less) when you´ll release the Froyo LCR?

I was with you LCR 1.8.0.1 and it was faaaaaast, very smooth and stable. Acer Froyo is not as smooth as your LCR 1.8 but Froyo Web Browser, Flash are better and, funny thing, the phone heats a LOT less and spends less enery. My doubt is if I return to your LCR 1.8.x meanwhile or if I should stay with Acer Froyo for a little longer and wait for your "Froyo LCR".

Thanks a lot

We will release it when it will be ready, soon. We are currently working on it.

You have waited for E 1.8.2 but where not disapointed. If we don't release yet, that is because we want to release a good rom, not a beta.

Edited by malez

We will release it when it will be ready, soon. We are currently working on it.

You have waited for E 1.8.2 but where not disapointed. If we don't release yet, that is because we want to release a good rom, not a beta.

I am not trying to hurry you, do not get offended :lol: I was just trying to know if it was on a RC state and to be released in the next couple of days or if will take longer, just to decide myself what to do.

Cheers