[ROM] Liquid Community ROM E 1.8.2.2 (rebirth)

Guest malez

although its not a big problem anyways: someone else experiencing the problem that no more that 960mhz is possible with provided OC kernel?

i cant go higher in setcpu.

Guest vikings123
although its not a big problem anyways: someone else experiencing the problem that no more that 960mhz is possible with provided OC kernel?

I can't either.

Maybe we need to edit setcpu.txt to add higher clock speed so that SETCPU can recognize ..... :lol:

my setcpu.txt looks like this: 245760,384000,576000,768000,883200,921600,960000,998400,1036800,1075200,1113600,

so i think it is correct? idea anyone? :lol:

Guest vikings123
my setcpu.txt looks like this: 245760,384000,576000,768000,883200,921600,960000,998400,1036800,1075200,1113600,

so i think it is correct? idea anyone? :lol:

I tried to update my setcpu.txt as yours.

But did not improve the cpu speed.

So, something extra is required, if Malez's OC kernel is functioning proprely.

Guest umair9001

Flashed the OC boot image through recovery as well as bootloader. in both cases, wifi couldn't start.

Currently using the boot.img from here (998 @ 1.3v + ts + ramswapz)

http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...r-v1-7-and-1-6/

(Liquid Tether starts and stops properly on this boot image as well as wifi is fully working.)

Edited by umair9001

Guest Down to earth Swede

What's the status with Dolby on 1.8?

I'm asking this because of a strange problem. My 3.5 mm output is "glitchy" (and yes it's not the headphones) and the only way for me to listen to podcasts (with a lot of talking) is to use the dolby mode in 1.7, where the stereo image of the sound is altered so that I can hear what is said. It still sounds bad when it "glitches" (it's "hollow") but at least I can hear it, which is not possible without the dolby.

So in a way, LCR 1.7.x are the only ROMs that I can use for my phone now, since without working sound it is practically useless for me.

So does it seem possible that dobly will be implemented in 1.8.x?

A thank should be welcome instead of complain. In fact this kernel will not go higer than 960. But I you want to burn your phone feel free to test other kernels

Guest vikings123
A thank should be welcome instead of complain. In fact this kernel will not go higer than 960. But I you want to burn your phone feel free to test other kernels

Many thanks to your efforts and great works, Malez.

Just have a feeling to burn my Liquid, as I always do with my notebook. :lol:

960Mhz is fast enough, :)

Flashed the OC boot image through recovery as well as bootloader. in both cases, wifi couldn't start.

Currently using the boot.img from here (998 @ 1.3v + ts + ramswapz)

http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...r-v1-7-and-1-6/

(Liquid Tether starts and stops properly on this boot image as well as wifi is fully working.)

The image must be flashed with recovery, not standalone. Wifi works, same for ramzswap.

Hi everybody

I'm French, so sorry for my English.

I've seen that many people have an issue with the aosp dialer. Under every contact there is a big (+).

I really like this dialer. But this f****** (+) is not beautifull. So I would know if there is any solution to this issue.

Guest natostanco

i really suggest u to avoid using overclockable kernel since phh says it doesn't improve anything except scores, because with stock kernel on lcr 1.8.2.1 the battery lasted me for 2 days with average use of 3g and wifi :) didn't last so long for a long time :lol:

Edited by natostanco

Hi everybody

I'm French, so sorry for my English.

I've seen that many people have an issue with the aosp dialer. Under every contact there is a big (+).

I really like this dialer. But this f****** (+) is not beautifull. So I would know if there is any solution to this issue.

+1

+1

We know this but we don"t have the time to fix this now. Moreover dialer is fully functionnal. It is just cosmetic (but we keep it in mind, that is not beautifull).

I am pretty sure that a single png replacement in apk should be enough. If any themer want to have a look. His help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by malez

Guest peanut67

Hi,

whenever I change to activate video mode in stream camera I get a forced close. It happens only in video mode - taking photos works great. Is there a way to get video working? I like the stream camera :lol:

We know this but we don"t have the time to fix this now. Moreover dialer is fully functionnal. It is just cosmetic (but we keep it in mind, that is not beautifull).

I am pretty sure that a single png replacement in apk should be enough. If any themer want to have a look. His help would be greatly appreciated.

Where can I find the APK please?

Thank you

Hi,

whenever I change to activate video mode in stream camera I get a forced close. It happens only in video mode - taking photos works great. Is there a way to get video working? I like the stream camera :lol:

just go back to the standart camera.apk and then switch back to the stream camera. after that do not choose 720p video.

as long as you stay on 480p video there wont be any FC i think.

Edited by elgubbo

Guest peanut67
just go back to the standart camera.apk and then switch back to the stream camera. after that do not choose 720p video.

as long as you stay on 480p video there wont be any FC i think.

Thank you! It worked.

Guest PhilNelwyn

Thanks LCR team for this great rom, it's so smooth and battery seems to last forever ^^

I don't find the "themes" option like shown by the picture in OP, where is it ?

If someone's interested, I changed some pics in framework-res.apk (stat sys battery & low battery), just take a look you might like it.

post-719417-1284857569_thumb.png

framework_PNGs.zip

Edit : I forgot to mention that I just did the "low bat" pics myself, the others were done there : http://circle.glx.nl/

Edited by PhilNelwyn

HI, i have updated my liquid with the new LCR 1.8.2.1 and it's very fast and smooth THANKS

I have a PB with the market, i can't download apps, it stays on "starting download" but nothing else.

I try Wifi and 3G and it's the same i can't download anything.

Please HELP !!!!

Guest raulicio

Hi,

sorry for being a noob, but i would appreciate strait anwers.

A. IS this working on froyo leak?

B. If it is, can i still use flash, after installing this? Can i enjoy the other features of the froyo leak?

C. If not, how can this change back my 2.2 base rom to 2.1?

Thank You in advance!

B.

Edited by raulicio