[ROM] Liquid Community ROM E 1.8.2.2 (rebirth)

Guest malez

Guest Brunkarn
well it took me aroud 10 mins to restore all the apps via titanium...

Well, when you put it that way..

It feels like much more! :(

Guest ginja

WoW been running like an hour or so, RAM still 80+ free :( NICE!!!!! installed alot of apps allready and still lots of RAM free

I would gladly donate you, if only I had a credit card :(

Edited by ginja

Guest ginja
Will 1.8 still have the same awesome xvid video support from 1.72?

Also are we to expect alot more bass when listening through earphones compared to non dolby sound mode in 1.72?

My senheisser's have gotten used to dolby mobile's bass lol...

No xvid support :( but well i can live without it :(

PS. malez how do I set the default android keyboard back? I dont like the htc_mod :P

Edited by ginja

Guest xaueious

I'm still on 1.7 because of the Dolby feature. Can someone tell me what was actually done to the sound so can push the files to test the effects?

I also just want to know what was done to make the sound different.

Edited by xaueious

Guest VooDoo7mx

For a reason I don't know the whole launcher pro is completely badword up. I can't remove the default home screen shortcuts and now these icons are below the launcher dock. Never seen anything like this before.

Why can't you leave the launcher pro and all it's settings at default? what's the point of all that?

Guest djinferno806

now in 1.7 you were able to see how many sms you had unread in your notification bar on top. In 1.8 now it doesnt give you a number... only the notification symbol.

it this just me?

Edited by djinferno806

Guest ginja
For a reason I don't know the whole launcher pro is completely badword up. I can't remove the default home screen shortcuts and now these icons are below the launcher dock. Never seen anything like this before.

Why can't you leave the launcher pro and all it's settings at default? what's the point of all that?

it worked fine with me no probs at all, maybe it's you?

Guest ginja
now in 1.7 you were able to see how many sms you had unread in your notification bar on top. In 1.8 now it doesnt give you a number... only the notification symbol.

it this just me?

I think me too and battery icon doesn't animate when charging :S but that's not an issue hehehehe, it's stable and fast

Guest djinferno806

ya it definitely is :( the audio has been improved alot as well. Even without dolby, its alot more clearer and deeper bass.

Guest ginja

hey guys what does ramzswap really do?? does it really let you use some sd space for ram?? if so, isn't that a killer for your SD??? I have run the script without knowing what it really does :( and i think apps2sd is kinda the same...

Edited by ginja

Guest Chadski

@devs

is it possible to port the dialer from Stream? It looks cooler than the stock or AOSP dialer. I just want the part when someone is calling and it will not take the whole screen for the dialer. The stock and AOSP looks the same at this point, is this possible?

Guest topifone
hey guys what does ramzswap really do?? does it really let you use some sd space for ram?? if so, isn't that a killer for your SD??? I have run the script without knowing what it really does :( and i think apps2sd is kinda the same...

Ramzswap is to have a swap in ram but zipped. It's still in ram but because it's zipped, you have a little more ram :( That's all I know

Guest DavidFrog

Hello

LCR 1.8 looks good... will see how the battery is at the end of the day.

By the way, i have often Force Close on Titanium Backup ... but I don't start it, what happen ?? can I uninstall it until the next restore ? will the backup directory will be preserve ???

[edit]For french users, the "suivi de conso" application from bouygues telecom doesn't work anymore, force close[/edit]

thanks for help

and very good work LCR TEAM !

david

Edited by DavidFrog

Guest liquid_it

ok my 2 cents:

while I'm still experiencing the "masked field" bug, this 1.8 is a great release! Is fast as hell, battery seems to have a decent life, 3d games run smooth, and I finally managed to configure properly my vpn cisco ipsec connection, so I can work via rdp or vnc on my company servers..

Best release so far!