[ROM] Liquid Community ROM E 1.8.2.2 (rebirth)

Guest malez

Guest malez
I try to do that but I have an error on update-script. I have to modify something??

Try this one :

show_progress 0.1 0

copy_dir PACKAGE:data DATA:

set_perm_recursive 1000 1000 0771 0644 DATA:app

show_progress 0.1 10

Guest HustlinDaily

Question: On LCR 1.7.3, navigation volume was very high while on 1.8, it is as soft as stock rom. Really miss the way it was on 1.7.3, anybody know how to port this?

Guest Liquidator

Hi, I switched from 1.7 to 1.8 yesterday, and I must say I like the rom! thanks! there is a problem with synchronization however; mails do not arrive automatically, and when I want to run Accounts and Synchronization in Settings, the phone reboots. probably something gone wrong in restoring backups? Any ideas how to fix?

Guest droug

My phone just made a factory reset when I just reboot it.. What happens??

How can I made a log.txt??

IS 1.7.3 not 1.8 sorry

Edited by droug

Guest malez
Hi, I switched from 1.7 to 1.8 yesterday, and I must say I like the rom! thanks! there is a problem with synchronization however; mails do not arrive automatically, and when I want to run Accounts and Synchronization in Settings, the phone reboots. probably something gone wrong in restoring backups? Any ideas how to fix?

For sure you have restored system settings. Reinstall the rom and configure your account manually, do not restore them. If you have used apps2sd before, don't forget to wipe sdcard:ext partition before booting the rom for the first time

Edited by malez

Guest Rajit

Hey people, i just ran the full quadrant test with 998MHz, and got a score of 551. That is more than N1 and Desire with froyo. Only Galaxy s, Droid X and N1 2.2 score more (a lot more actually).. But im pretty happy. =D

Guest Rajit

Phhusson, I think it would be REALLY nice if you could pack an OCd boot pack for 1.8.. I know that the 1.7 boot works with 1.8, but it has a different splash screen than 1.8...

Guest Rajit

Update: Restored back to 920 MHz, and still im scoring more than N1 and Desire... All these scores aside, the thing is that its running suppa smoothe!!!

Guest L0cu7us
Update: Restored back to 920 MHz, and still im scoring more than N1 and Desire... All these scores aside, the thing is that its running suppa smoothe!!!

battery ?

Guest Rajit
battery ?

Well im a college student, so am busy for most part of the day and not able to use all the features other than making calls and sending texts. But during the commute i do listen to music and once home i do turn on wifi and play with it quite a lot. With this use, im left with atleast 40% of battery by the end of the day.

Also, in the days of the hardest use i could only get it down to about 9% at the end of the day.

There are even times when i have to forcefully discharge it to give the phone a full charge. And sometimes I take my phone out of charging in the morning while getting out of bed, and then i only have to recharge it again in the noon or evening the next day.

In a nutshell, my liquid has NEVER died on me within a day of getting charged, and im REALLY happy with it.

Guest L0cu7us
Phhusson, I think it would be REALLY nice if you could pack an OCd boot pack for 1.8.. I know that the 1.7 boot works with 1.8, but it has a different splash screen than 1.8...

i think i can build an lcr 1.8 boot.img with the xian 1.0 kernel, so we can preserve the lcr 1.8 initialization scripts

Guest Liquidator
For sure you have restored system settings. Reinstall the rom and configure your account manually, do not restore them. If you have used apps2sd before, don't forget to wipe sdcard:ext partition before booting the rom for the first time

OK, I will do that. When I restored, I chose "restore missing apps + settings" in Titanium... what should I choose next time?

Guest L0cu7us

ok, i've made it:

--------------------

PLEASE READ BELOW POST

--------------------

kernel lcr 1.8(ramdisk) + xian 1.0(kernel only) (flash with fastboot, MAX @960mhz)

adb reboot bootloader

fastboot -i 0x0502 flash boot l0cutus.OC.lcr-1.8+xian-1.0.boot.img

fastboot -i 0x0502 reboot

dhd.ko (grabbed from xian 1.0) (put it on /etc/wifi/ and rename it to dhd.ko)

adb remount

adb push dhd-xian-1.0.ko /etc/wifi/dhd.ko

ramzswap.ko module (put it on /system/modules/ and rename it to ramzswap.ko)

adb shell mkdir /system/modules

adb push ramzswap-xian-1.0.ko /system/modules/ramzswap.ko

Edited by L0cu7us

Guest L0cu7us
So the max is 960 for that right?

yes, if you find a boot.img with ramzswap support with > 960mhz please point me, i can put also it on lcr boot.img.

Guest L0cu7us
I am currently using this one on LCR 1.8:

For LCR1.7 998MHz @ 1.3V + static voltage scaling + ramzswap + TS fix:

unfortunately i also need dhd.ko and ramzswap.ko compiled for this kernel, otherwise, no wifi nor ramzswap...

Edited by L0cu7us

Guest L0cu7us
Hey people, i just ran the full quadrant test with 998MHz, and got a score of 551. That is more than N1 and Desire with froyo. Only Galaxy s, Droid X and N1 2.2 score more (a lot more actually).. But im pretty happy. =D

just tested with new lcr(ramdisk)+xian(kernel) and @960 scored 560 :)

Edited by L0cu7us

Guest malez
unfortunately i also need dhd.ko and ramzswap.ko compiled for this kernel, otherwise, no wifi nor ramzswap...

Thank you all for you contribution. This is a reall community rom. Many many thanks to YOU.

L0cu7us : modules are in the boot.img ramdisk in modules directory.

Just replace the kernel in original lcr boot.img and put modules in /system/etc/wifi/dhd.ko and /system/modules/ramzswap.ko using the update script. (you will lose louder audio enhancement, except if it was done in this kernel too)

I think I won't have time to do it for the moment. (but will try, even if i am sure you will be faster that i could)

I have joint an update.zip with original boot.img and modules restoration. You can use it as a base your update.zip (I have tested it really quickly but it must be good)

Don"t forget than before using xian kernel, we must ask him the right to do it

kernel_LCR1.8_original.zip

Edited by malez