[ROM] Liquid Community ROM E 1.8.2.2 (rebirth)

Guest malez

Guest Ramdanih
Don't forget Vache who is working on LCR too and Piter who has worked too but left

Now that I have finished reco and LCR setting, I will re-work on froyo. I promisse you a fast rom

I see.. :lol:

Thanks you very much LCR team.. :)

Guest HustlinDaily
Don't forget Vache who is working on LCR too and Piter who has worked too but left

Now that I have finished reco and LCR setting, I will re-work on froyo. I promisse you a fast rom

Based on the leak or phhroyo?

Really can't wait for it malez :lol:

Thanks for your hardwork ^^

Hi All, I've come across an issue on the LCR 1.7 & 1.8. When you have the default Acer Rom (stock 1.6, 2.1 or 2.2) and you want to add contacts, you get the choice of Google, Phone, or Sim as options to store.

But on these LCR roms only Google or Sim show (or some corporate exchange server). Any idea how to get "Phone" back as an account?

As I normally swap SIMs and don't store any data on them, plus SIMS don't take the full address list. And I don't trust google with my contacts :lol:

Any advice on getting the "phone" back as store option will be greatly recieved.

Cheers

Edited by TheShak

Hi All, I've come across an issue on the LCR 1.7 & 1.8. When you have the default Acer Rom (stock 1.6, 2.1 or 2.2) and you want to add contacts, you get the choice of Google, Phone, or Sim as options to store.

But on these LCR roms only Google or Sim show (or some corporate exchange server). Any idea how to get "Phone" back as an account?

As I normally swap SIMs and don't store any data on them, plus SIMS don't take the full address list. And I don't trust google with my contacts :lol:

Any advice on getting the "phone" back as store option will be greatly recieved.

Cheers

Install acer sync you should get the phone option

Install acer sync you should get the phone option

Thanks B4rt, where do i get the acer sync from?

Cheers

Edit: O.k. I found it thanks

Edited by TheShak

Guest EvilSeph

Last time I updated to LCR 1.8.0.1 and LCR 1.8patch1 I kept finding myself in a boot loop whenever I used terminal emulator to enable apps2sd (I believe). Anyone know why I've been having this issue? LCR 1.8 is the only version I can use without issues (i.e. anything higher causes issues).

Maybe I'm not performing the update properly? When you have used apps2sd in the past, you need to wipe the SD before you flash a new ROM, correct? I believe I've done that and still have the issue.

Any help would be appreciated :lol:

hey LCR-Team :lol:

it is so hard to see the great changelog on your bugtracker-page without knowing when LCR-E 1.8.2 will come out :)

the changelog also says that it was tested on the froyo leak - so we can flash the rom over the leak (without reflashing an eclair version)?

will it be as fast as LCR based on eclair then?

best regards

el

Guest alezzandro

Sometimes ear-speaker's volume becomes VERY HIGH on calling using LCR..

I have to put down volume to listen the person who call me.

I'm sure that this isn't an hardware problem because I can solve this problem by:

hang-up the call and set the audio call volume to STANDARD using the script placed in GScript app!

But this is a temporary fix because it seems to work for a while and then I have to re-set the audio call volume to STANDARD using Gscript.

Has anyone experienced this problem?

LCR I have a problem, some days ago my LCR install returns an error at startup "...gapps stopped working" and market, despite loading, etc does not download any apps (I can choose apps,etc and it says it is downloading but...never downloads).

Any solution for this? The phone also does not allow to sync to gmail! Other than that everything works perfect, network, data enabled, background sync enabled etc

Another thing: will your next ROM disable the leaked Froyo ROM debugging/autologs?

Congrats LCR team (and especially you Malez!). I love the idea of having a config app, and LCR 1.8.2 is looking lean and mean :lol:. Travail formidable. Kudos

Thank you, ca me touche

You are so awesome!!!!! :( :) :lol: :( :lol: Guys I owe you one. I wish its with froyo, but I'll wait for 1.9.

backup appsdavlikdata2sd works perfect on my class 6 sd. wowy! :P :) :) :) :)