[Theme] New Green Theme (09/23/2010)

Guest Apocangel

Guest Apocangel

Upgrade patch to v0.1.2 up. If you already have the theme installed then just flash the ZIP file. If no then Install the Main Theme then Flash the patch

Guest ToLive

Great theme! Thanks! But on my taste, the unlock sliders are not good neither in original package nor in update package (rough corners and no transparency). So I restored the original 1.100.71 sliders and now I'm happy. Thanks one more time!

Guest Apocangel
Great theme! Thanks! But on my taste, the unlock sliders are not good neither in original package nor in update package (rough corners and no transparency). So I restored the original 1.100.71 sliders and now I'm happy. Thanks one more time!

The Sliders have 3 Sections:

The Visible Part in the Lock Screen

The Button

and the section that slides out.

When you say Rough Corners, what do you mean?

I know its annoying but could you elaborate a little more? Anything you say might help improve the theme and I'd like to fix the sliders too since I'm not really satisfied with them.

Edited by Apocangel

Guest ToLive
The Sliders have 3 Sections:

The Visible Part in the Lock Screen

The Button

and the section that slides out.

When you say Rough Corners, what do you mean?

I know its annoying but could you elaborate a little more? Anything you say might help improve the theme and I'd like to fix the sliders too since I'm not really satisfied with them.

When I said "Rough Corners" I mean visible pixels on "The Visible Part in the Lock Screen". Rounded right side of unlock slider and left side of mute slider. You can compare this two screen from your posts:

http://android.modaco.com/index.php?act=at...st&id=60902

http://android.modaco.com/index.php?act=at...st&id=61350

Second one has rough corners and NO transparency. Maybe if the slider png's have transparency when the problem will be solved?

Guest Apocangel
When I said "Rough Corners" I mean visible pixels on "The Visible Part in the Lock Screen". Rounded right side of unlock slider and left side of mute slider. You can compare this two screen from your posts:

http://android.modaco.com/index.php?act=at...st&id=60902

http://android.modaco.com/index.php?act=at...st&id=61350

Second one has rough corners and NO transparency. Maybe if the slider png's have transparency when the problem will be solved?

Oh, i see what you mean. Ill see what i can do yo get that fixed. Thanks lot.

Edited by Apocangel

Guest Apocangel

It's already finished to be honest. Finished it the vary same day the Rom came out. Been forgetting to update. I'm on my phone so give me a few minutes to upload an UNSIGNED zip. If anyone knows a way to sign using the phone please let me know. :P

Edited by Apocangel

Guest sette7nani
Did it work or not?

Last theme works VERY WELL on LS 2.1.4 based on new stock bin.

I tried with last LCR and then infinite loop.

I downloaded the right theme (for LCR 1.8.x) and everything is working well.

AWESOME :P

Guest Apocangel

Yet again, sorry.

Theme was ready yesterday already I was testing it a little since the services.jar seems to have a different structure and I can't edit it. Fortunately, the leak already had black statusbar and the right colors. So I was just living it a few days of testing. It all seems fine at the moment. I'll upload the update.zip in around 5 hours. I'm at work at the moment.

I might be able to upload a framework-res.apk for those who know how and where to push it. For those who don't then you'll have to wait a little (~5 hours )

Guest Apocangel
Yet again, sorry.

Theme was ready yesterday already I was testing it a little since the services.jar seems to have a different structure and I can't edit it. Fortunately, the leak already had black statusbar and the right colors. So I was just living it a few days of testing. It all seems fine at the moment. I'll upload the update.zip in around 5 hours. I'm at work at the moment.

I might be able to upload a framework-res.apk for those who know how and where to push it. For those who don't then you'll have to wait a little (~5 hours )

LiquidF 0.007.00 Update up in first post. Let me know if you have any problems. REMEMBER TO BACKUP!!!!!!!!!

Guest mrcanant

Thanks for your job man.

Is chinese pinyin input included in the HTC IME? I personally consider it the best pinyin input I have ever tried, unforfunately I can't use it anymore on 2.1 rom.

Guest Apocangel
Thanks for your job man.

Is chinese pinyin input included in the HTC IME? I personally consider it the best pinyin input I have ever tried, unforfunately I can't use it anymore on 2.1 rom.

Sorry i dont think this one allows pinyin. This is the standard HTC_IME. Apparently there is a HTC_CIME for Chinese input. Didn't really think about that one till you mentioned it. Ill see if i can find it and theme it.

Is the the LiquidF 0.007.00 theme working?

Guest Apocangel
what about to implement also this : http://bit.ly/cY9fAx on this great theme ?

(or better to make 2 version)

Ive been trying to take a look at the code within the services.jar but its giving me more trouble than i expected (different structure than 2.1). I don't think i can implement this anytime soon. But know that I AM trying.