Official: HTC rolling out Android 2.2, 720p video, iTunes sync to unlocked Euro Desires this weekend

Guest manicyaz

Guest sucramco

I recon Paul new something was in the water.

Holiday - perfect timing.

Back next week - official rom to play with or massage as he likes to put it.

I am waiting for his personal touch, but it is very interesting seeing what is going on today.

It's like people have been let loose in a sweet shop and everything is free. However they don't care what they eat just as long as they do. Even if they get rotten teeth and the "Dentists" cannot do anything about it.

If you understand what I am saying?

PaulOBrien

The official Desire Froyo RUU is out! Home from hols, update repack and MCR will be up tomorrow...

Il y a 7 minutes via Tweetie for Mac

Guest sucramco

PaulOBrien

The official Desire Froyo RUU is out! Home from hols, update repack and MCR will be up tomorrow...

Il y a 7 minutes via Tweetie for Mac

Well what do you know, thanks ilos.

I don't see how I could be using 127 MB when I only have a few apps installed. The biggest is like 4MB

its all about the cached data, they also take a lot of space.

Guest skinnypupp

Are there any good cache cleaner apps?

I noticed that my SD card is filled with tons of junk that apps leave behind when you use them once and uninstall them

Guest Abnormal1

So does anyone know how long it takes before any source code is released, in particular the new kernel?

I assume its GPL so really code should be available asap.

Guest DaveGrohl
Confirmed de-branded Orange in UK update ready

Have updated then? Is everything ok? I just want to know as I had problems with the 1.21 update on my debranded Orange desire. Although it is sim unlocked now and I've unrooted it.

Am I safe to update?

Guest sucramco

Currently using MCR R6 WIP. After updating the radio. The 720p recording works with no glitches now, just tested the bluetooth in the car. No stalling or freezing. So there is good signs just by using the new radio.

Guest hazi1964

Oooh, I checked, update available, not doing it though, must resist temptation cos I would have to unroot first and may never be able to root again. I soooooooo want to do it though. lol.

Alison (definitely like a kid being let loose in a sweetie shop)

Guest hazi1964

WHAT?? He's on holiday? How could he take a holiday at a time like this! lolol

Guest sucramco
WHAT?? He's on holiday? How could he take a holiday at a time like this! lolol

It's alright the holiday was this week. He is back tomorrow. There is no worries. LOL

Guest Mekerz
Oooh, I checked, update available, not doing it though, must resist temptation cos I would have to unroot first and may never be able to root again. I soooooooo want to do it though. lol.

Alison (definitely like a kid being let loose in a sweetie shop)

You don't have to unroot, there's some rooted ROMs (as they've removed the HBOOT update) going around.

I've flashed this ROM and it's working 100% fine, nothing broken or acting strange.

Guest hazi1964
If you don't want all the extra's I've made a Rooted ROM too: http://android.modaco.com/content/htc-desi...wwe-sense-base/

I go out for a couple of hours and come back to find already some rooted roms available. lol.

Just a quick question, it appears that some people on orange or t mobile are having problems when they update (not sure how they are updating mind). I'm on t mobile, would it be better if my phone was unlocked prior to updating?

Guest PhilA
Anybody else unable to find Adobe flash in the market after updating?

It should be already installed (no need to go to the market) - just try going to a Flash enabled site and it works straight away. I have to say it's very impressive too and works like a dream :)

Guest bhu73

Back next week - official rom to play with or massage as he likes to put it.

I am waiting for his personal touch, but it is very interesting seeing what is going on today.

It's like people have been let loose in a sweet shop and everything is free. However they don't care what they eat just as long as they do. Even if they get rotten teeth and the "Dentists" cannot do anything about it.

If you understand what I am saying?

I'm with you on this one. I understand exactly what you are saying.