[ROM] LS 2.1.4 - Only the best for your Liquid! Eclair 2/9/10

Guest LSteam

Guest miker71

Just wanted to say, I flashed my kid's phone from 1.100.05_EMEA_GEN1 through .39 to LS and I'm very impressed with the perceivable performance increase.

Thankyou for the step-by-step instructions in the first post, seems every type of phone has it's own way so it was really useful.

Guest endariel

sorry i need to ask something: i flashed the bin, flashed the zip and the patch, then i wanted to add the OC kernel but this brings me to failure, it asks me to unmount /system, i do "unmount all FS" and try again but still same problem... what should i do?

thanks everyone!

Guest endariel

another problem i got is I can't seem to be able to enable htc_ime mod. It sticks to the crappy default keyboard and when i try to change it, it doesn't give me the option to set that!

edit: solved!

Edited by endariel

Guest Elisha82
sorry i need to ask something: i flashed the bin, flashed the zip and the patch, then i wanted to add the OC kernel but this brings me to failure, it asks me to unmount /system, i do "unmount all FS" and try again but still same problem... what should i do?

thanks everyone!

Did you try flashing it unsigned?

Try renaming the OC kernel to Update.zip

Guest youngbro

Wonderful ROM.

A question though, I seem to be unable to get my bluetooth headset to play music, it goes to the phones speakers instead although answering or making calls can be done via the headset. Any idea why? When i was using LCR, i had no issues, Thanks for the help in advance :D

my browser crashed... :D

i uploaded an archive that containing text files named as "apanic_date.txt" which is created by system while browser FCed every times.

i don't know whether this archive gives helpful info or not.

if not, please tell me how to let you know what happened on my system.

i am using LS 2.1 with the official bin 1.100.39.EMEA.GEN1 and OC to 920MHz.

this rom performs perfect except browser-crashing problem, and i like it very very much.

please help me solve this problem :D

and thanks for providing such a good rom.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

sorry, it's my fault.

i installed the flash 9.0, while i got the LS 2.1 flashed on my liquid. but i forgot to copy the needed *.lib files into the right folder.

so, when i had browsed those site that containing flash items, my browser crashed. it was not caused by the LS rom.

i would say that again: this is a great rom, and thanks to the LS team in advance.

Edited by Freyr

Guest youngbro
Wonderful ROM.

A question though, I seem to be unable to get my bluetooth headset to play music, it goes to the phones speakers instead although answering or making calls can be done via the headset. Any idea why? When i was using LCR, i had no issues, Thanks for the help in advance :D

Any help on above?

Guest raulicio

Hi, i've just flashed this rom. It's nice but i have a huge problem. I cannot install any apk neither from sd card, nor from market. After i push install button, it says "Application not installed".

First i flashed the rom it was nice, but i was not able to install any app. Than i've made a factory reset. It has helped installing app problem,but messed up the whole system,with "process system FC", so i have done a full wipe in malez rec., and reflashed the full rom. It's working again,but i cannot install any app again.

Pls HELP ASAP!

+

When i push the Theme button is LSsettings i get a FC

Edited by raulicio

Guest Ramdanih
Hi, i've just flashed this rom. It's nice but i have a huge problem. I cannot install any apk neither from sd card, nor from market. After i push install button, it says "Application not installed".

First i flashed the rom it was nice, but i was not able to install any app. Than i've made a factory reset. It has helped installing app problem,but messed up the whole system,with "process system FC", so i have done a full wipe in malez rec., and reflashed the full rom. It's working again,but i cannot install any app again.

Pls HELP ASAP!

+

When i push the Theme button is LSsettings i get a FC

+1

same problem with me..

yesterday, I flashing again (wipe data cache & wipe ext2). And the system normal again..

Guest Small_Hacker
+1

same problem with me..

yesterday, I flashing again (wipe data cache & wipe ext2). And the system normal again..

TRY to use " fix apk uid mismatches " in recovery / other

Guest Small_Hacker

App not installed problem is solved by following steps

GO LS setting and click apps 2 phone and then reboot

click back apps 2 sd again

Guest Ramdanih
App not installed problem is solved by following steps

GO LS setting and click apps 2 phone and then reboot

click back apps 2 sd again

Thx for your tips.. :D

I have free memory 170 mb in liquid e.. normal?

Guest Small_Hacker
Thx for your tips.. :D

I have free memory 170 mb in liquid e.. normal?

i dont know.....because i am using Liquid only

however, my free mem is always around 4x :D

Guest tal82k

Lain and Suxem, your ROM is stupendous. I really love it! Well done. I have been using it for a few days, and I have found a lot of force closes. I tried wiping everything- cache, dalvik, apps, data - then reinstalling, but I still get force closes. I always get a force close when i try to tag a song in Sound Hound, and a few other ones. Any thoughts?

Guest Small_Hacker

This morning , i replug the battery again :D

because the alarm waked me up.. and i feel something strange...the sound is different as my expected ,,,auctually i did not edit the default setting..

So, i wanted to set another ring.. when i press the "ringtone".. it rebooted.. the logo (Flower) repeated and repeated

This is my second times for replug the battery.............

Furthermore, the battery life seems not perform well.......