[ROM] LS 2.1.4 - Only the best for your Liquid! Eclair 2/9/10

Guest LSteam

Guest Elisha82

I flashed the current one. Damn it is fast. Linpack consistently gets 7.1 Mflops.

I'll just flash the patch once it is ready.

Guest LSteam

THANK YOU MAN!

no patch... just wipe ext partition on sd from malez recovery

uploading new version (2.1.1) WITH ONLY AUTO WIPE FOR EXT PARTITION ON SD (90 minutes left...)

Guest LSteam
Unable to start wifi with faster or normal network.

Anyone else with this issue?

I'm using 998mhz OC boot.

there is a problem ONLY WITH 998mhz OC: dhd.ko is different. i'm finding a new dhd.ko compatible with 998mhz... but i can't test because my liquid has a bad cpu and freeze after 3 minutes with 998mhz...

use 920mhz for now, thanks :(

edit: if you want to help me try this dhd.ko (http://shoobee.eu/upp/download.php?file=766dhd.ko)

put into your sdk/tools directory and type

adb remount

adb push dhd.ko /system/etc/wifi/dhd.ko

adb reboot

thanks

Edited by LSteam

Guest Elisha82
can you "adb pull /system/etc/wifi/dhd.ko dhd.ko" and send me dhd.ko file? thanks

It's not letting me upload it as an attachment nomatter what ext I use. Give me a second.

Guest Master_T

I was very curious about this rom, but I can't install it! Malez recovery always tells me "corrupt file" while verifying the package, (at random, every time on a different file). I checked and re-checked everything, but nothing worked... can anyone give me the MD5 of the zip file, just in case (tho I don't think it's a file problem, winrar tells me that the zip is ok). Any other ideas?

EDIT: forget about it, seems to work now, deteaching the battery and doing a "cold boot" into recovery seems to have fixed it.

Edited by Master_T

Guest Chadski

ok.. thank you LS..

I have read in your previous threads that you are working on the fm radio.. any news? good work by the way.. I always knew that your come back will be a big one.. keep up the good work pal!

Guest LSteam

^^

foreman (LS team member) are trying to compile kernel from source while i'm in holydays...

when i go back, if foreman will had success with kernel compiling i will work on add radio support...

i typed fm radio support in my previous topic because i thought that acer liquid ferrari has fm radio (in the details of liquid ferrari radio support is present...) but no one kernel / lib / app in the ferrari leak... just some new medias and new stupid apps to show ferrari images and video... (like a "ferrari gallery" with images and videos INSIDE the app...)

sorry for my very bad english :(

Guest LSteam

LINK IN THE FIRST POST UPDATED WITH LS 2.1.1

just AUTO WIPE EXT PARTITION OF SD to fix an apps2sd issue...

if you have problems with LS download new update...

if you havn't problem...don't care about it :(

sorry again... NOW ALL IS WORKING....enjoy!

a lot of thanks to everyone :(

Guest Chadski

no problem my friend.. we understand you very well..

I think i'll have a try on this.. I have xian's ROM now. 16hours used and still i have 50% battery.. I will have a test on this one and give you feedback.. thanks again..

Guest LSteam
Is there a patch to update to 2.1.1?

Can you make one so that we don't have to reflash all over again?

just wipe your ext partition on sd card from malez recovery... no need to patch :(